You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Crysantos

Public Test - Megathread for rewards & updates

285 comments in this topic

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,235 battles

Hi guys,

Since this was very useful in other language sections - here a pinned thread with updates about PT rewards.

The PTS rewards for Update 0.9.1 test sessions are ready to be claimed on this page: https://worldofwarships.eu/userbonus/

Enjoy and thanks for helping us!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 5

[SP4WN]
Players
9 posts
9,613 battles
On 2/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, Crysantos said:

Hi guys,

Since this was very useful in other language sections - here a pinned thread with updates about PT rewards.

The PTS rewards for Update 0.9.1 test sessions are ready to be claimed on this page: https://worldofwarships.eu/userbonus/

Enjoy and thanks for helping us!

Greetings, Crysantos

Good morning Crysantos.

When we are supposed to get Winter Season rewards? I`ve completed all the 3 Winter Season combat missions, but didn`t receive any of the rewards on live servers - didn`t get the patch, nor the flag nor the t6 ship conteiner.

Are we supposed to get them immediately after completing the missions or after the PTS session ends? 

However I got all the other rewards(economic flags etc.)  on live server from the link for completing regular PTS missions.

Best regards,

LocDoc

[34]
Players
1 post
13,503 battles
2 hours ago, Loc_Doc said:

Good morning Crysantos.

When we are supposed to get Winter Season rewards? I`ve completed all the 3 Winter Season combat missions, but didn`t receive any of the rewards on live servers - didn`t get the patch, nor the flag nor the t6 ship conteiner.

Are we supposed to get them immediately after completing the missions or after the PTS session ends? 

However I got all the other rewards(economic flags etc.)  on live server from the link for completing regular PTS missions.

Best regards,

LocDoc

Hi,

I also played these missions on test server and didn't get rewards on the live server:

Earn 10,000 base XP in Random Battles

Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming container

Earn 500 "Set on fire," "Incapacitation," or "Target hits" ribbons

Reward on the live server: 5x each of the following special signals: Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra.

I´m not sure did I get these rewards (I doubt, but cannot be sure):

Play a Random or Co-op Battle.

Reward on the live server: 3x signals of each type, except special signals.

Score one victory playing an aircraft carrier and one victory playing a ship of any other type in Co-op Battles

Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns

Thanks in advance,

Lamaaja

• Cool 1

[Z3NIT]
Players
698 posts
On 2/22/2020 at 8:20 AM, Lamaaja said:

Hi,

I also played these missions on test server and didn't get rewards on the live server:

Earn 10,000 base XP in Random Battles

Reward on the live server: 1x Wargaming containe

Thanks in advance,

Lamaaja

I suggest you to contact Customer Support and open a Ticket. It happened last time to me, but after posting some screenshots and stats, they were able to deliver the missing WG Container.

It's always better to take some shots of the battle you accomplished the Missions and possibly, when it has to do with base XP, stats of each battle (you can get them from mxstat utility). Just in case a glitch is not delivering all of your rewards!

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
On 2/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, Palubarac said:

^ Did I forget to tag someone from the WG staff?

Valid question posted on a working day, still no reply from any of the tagger WG staff members.

Customer Support useless, as always. (tickets: 122717470 and 122753007)

testttt.jpg

WHEN?

These are not some standard rewards as flags, camos, premium days etc. that you can use when you please. 

These are temporary resources that I need now, not when these tokens expire.

[TOXIC]
Beta Tester
25 posts
10,093 battles
On 2/24/2020 at 3:35 PM, Palubarac said:

Does anyone know if completing "Winter Season #2" will award the 100 Royal tokens or that ship has sailed?

As usual I either don't see the information or WG doesn't care explaining it at all.

cattt.jpg

@MrConway @Crysantos @Tanatoy @YabbaCoe @Sehales

I got my 100 royal tokens after 0.9.1 patch went live when i logged in. However i got another problem, i have done winter season #2 and #3 personal missions but winter season #1 mission never opened for me as was stated here

"Once you complete this mission, the Winter Season #2 mission from the previous Public Test will become available to you. After completing this mission as well, you'll gain access to the Winter Season #1 mission from the Public Test 0.9.0. If you already started working your way through the Winter Season missions during Public Tests 0.9.0 or 0.9.1, your progress will be saved."

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,235 battles
14 hours ago, Mangone said:

I got my 100 royal tokens after 0.9.1 patch went live when i logged in. However i got another problem, i have done winter season #2 and #3 personal missions but winter season #1 mission never opened for me as was stated here

"Once you complete this mission, the Winter Season #2 mission from the previous Public Test will become available to you. After completing this mission as well, you'll gain access to the Winter Season #1 mission from the Public Test 0.9.0. If you already started working your way through the Winter Season missions during Public Tests 0.9.0 or 0.9.1, your progress will be saved."

Yep and rewards were already handed out two weeks ago via invoice (so direct crediting to the account), separately from the usual claiming page.

Greetings, Crysantos

[DIPPY]
Players
16 posts
26,083 battles

hi, don't know if im in the right place to be sayin this,....BUT...im now upto 31games in pink on test9.2 part 2,....and I have to play coop.....not allowed in random......all of this is not my fault,...every time I try to log in to battle T8 -T10..any ship,...the game freezes and im not entered into battle ...so I have reboot pc ...When I log back into game,...the battle has finished and im given another few games in pink because I didn't start the battle...again NOT mY FAULT...so my complaint is ive nearly finished the part3 of winter mission I need a few k damage ...but I cant get into random until ive done these 31 games in coop ...which keeps going up..??????

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,235 battles
8 minutes ago, Cpt_Odddball said:

hi, don't know if im in the right place to be sayin this,....BUT...im now upto 31games in pink on test9.2 part 2,....and I have to play coop.....not allowed in random......all of this is not my fault,...every time I try to log in to battle T8 -T10..any ship,...the game freezes and im not entered into battle ...so I have reboot pc ...When I log back into game,...the battle has finished and im given another few games in pink because I didn't start the battle...again NOT mY FAULT...so my complaint is ive nearly finished the part3 of winter mission I need a few k damage ...but I cant get into random until ive done these 31 games in coop ...which keeps going up..??????

We're aware of the issues, sorry. We're already on a fix and any pink and red statuses should be removed already from players.

Greetings, Crysantos

[DIPPY]
Players
16 posts
26,083 battles

ah ok well maybe it needs to be said somewhere where all people can see...is there somewhere where this is visable for people to read.?

[SP4WN]
Players
9 posts
9,613 battles
On 2/28/2020 at 11:23 AM, Crysantos said:

Yep and rewards were already handed out two weeks ago via invoice (so direct crediting to the account), separately from the usual claiming page.

Greetings, Crysantos

That was regarding getting rewards for completing Winter Season PTS challenge and all 3 missions.:

Rewards

• Completing two personal missions will reward you with a season emblem.
  • Completing three personal missions will reward you with a unique flag, patch, and Premium Tier VI Ship container.

There was a problem with this tho - I received email from WG with link to get rewards, but there is a problem with it - it sends me to US version of game and not the EU. Since I don`t have US account, I can not get the rewards.

Could You please provide link to EU version of game, since thats the version I`m playing. 

The usual  https://worldofwarships.eu/userbonus/ doesn`t work for me (tried it with several internet explorers) and didn`t credit for me either for round 2:
1 2
afd209cc-14da-11e9-a9bd-38eaa735f4cc.png afd209cc-14da-11e9-a9bd-38eaa735f4cc.png d10229ac-681d-11e8-b9c8-ac162d8bc1e4.png

Play a Random or Co-op Battle.

Reward on the live server: 3x signals of each type, except special signals.

afd209cc-14da-11e9-a9bd-38eaa735f4cc.png afd209cc-14da-11e9-a9bd-38eaa735f4cc.png PCEC008_Camo_Eco_Tile_911fb6afd4e0482637

Score one victory playing an aircraft carrier and one victory playing a ship of any other type in Co-op Battles

Reward on the live server: 10x Type 6 camouflage patterns

Best regards,

LocDoc

[BBMM]
Players
213 posts
6,114 battles

Same here i did not recieved the reward for completing the winter season ?

Regards,

Mr_Edge_

[GRAY]
Supertester
249 posts
27,346 battles

Same here I didn't recieved rewards for completing winter season

Players
6 posts
7,056 battles

Missing the Premium tier VI container as well. Posted a ticket with WG support and got a response from a bot about not finishing missions linking me to a tutorial for test server.... How i know its a bot? I posted two screenshots with missions completed in end battle screen and in port as a proof :D Must have been automated response cuz ticket was open for 5 hours :/

• Angry 1

Players
1 post
6,699 battles

Can you fix khabarovsk and yamato cause it's impossible ships to play with now. Khaba has lack of range and yama (and all battleships at all) has bad aim when you stay on place and overpens all the time, impossible to catch citadel even if enemy shows you flatest broadside

[MGZ]
Players
28 posts
10,715 battles

Received all but customizations and Prem ship container, although necessary missions were completed.

Players
26 posts
32,243 battles

Usually a bit of a delay in delivering the prem ships to people, so stay calm guys.........but, i am sharpening my pitchfork, just in case like

• Cool 4