Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Muki321

How to spend 1mio free XP?

5 comments in this topic

[DDGR]
Players
38 posts
7,367 battles

guys, i am finally very close to the 1mio free xp mark and am thinking on which premium ship to spend it (if any)

Currently for those XP i could get Alaska, Yoshino or Friesland.

Which one would you recommend for the fun element mostly? Somehow i am leaning towards Friesland since i like the gun boat concept  although having some hard times with kitalkaze due to her sluggishness and questionable maneuverability...

Alaska or Yoshino? I know Alaska has better armor but Yoshino has good torps. which is more fun to play?

Also are there any plans to put some new ships on the offer for 1mio credits? should i hold on for now and wait for this change to happen?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

[1701]
Players
120 posts
13,406 battles

What do you need from the ship? Is it a credit grinding ship? Then T9 freemiums tend to generate more credits than T10. I have Yoshino and Alaska and I prefer Alaska. Tier for tier I think it is quite a bit stronger and I like the playstyle more too!

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,852 posts
5,332 battles

Get a Alaska or wait for Siegfried is my vote.

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
348 posts
6,308 battles

According to various sources Alaska should be tier 9.5. So I recommend it although I haven´t played it. When I play against it in a tier 9 silver cruiser though I am in trouble every time.

Friesland seems to be good if you know exactly how to play it and to me it seems a bit onesided.

I have 2.5million free XP. I already own Musashi, Kronstadt and Black. I will probably buy Alaska and Friesland if I get drunk enough some day. Until that happens I will wait and see.

Sign in to follow this