Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
humpty_1

credits, or lack of......

34 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
Players
303 posts
25,375 battles

hi all, is it just me or is the accumulation of credits flawed? (for those of us who don't have millions of flags and the missouri) i mean come on, if playing t10 (with the 5k doub cammo)  (and prem time) 100k damage etc will see you leave if it's a win after exspanses with about 100k if you're lucky.  meaning you'll need forever to buy anything...  it's probably been asked before, but any advice out there?  thank you. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,906 posts
3,753 battles

Operations are a good way to build up your credits. Especially Narai - hopefully it will be back in a couple of patches as WG promised.

The other way I make  make credits very quickly is to play Clan Battles.

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,027 posts
12,287 battles
5 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

hi all, is it just me or is the accumulation of credits flawed? (for those of us who don't have millions of flags and the missouri) i mean come on, if playing t10 (with the 5k doub cammo)  (and prem time) 100k dame etc will see you leave if it's a win after exspanses with about 100k if you're lucky.  meaning you'll need forever to buy anything...  it's probably been asked before, but any advice out there?  thank you. :Smile_Default:

If your performance in T10-match is good enough, you won't lose credits. 

If it's not good enough, whyever, farm credits in T6-T7 and/or operations. 

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
9,877 posts
9,003 battles

You are not supposed to earn tons of money playing TX. Play other tiers for that. Other T9 premium ships are not far behind Missouri anyway...

• Cool 4

[THESO]
Players
4,089 posts

With the absence of Narai I have no good advice to give.

Other than that maybe T7/8/9 premium ships should give you a better income. 

Also check your inventory. Maybe something is there for you to sell.

I sold for instance all those type2,3,4 camos for some hefty amount. Also check tasks ... you might have missed some of the credit ones...

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,130 posts
8,742 battles

Perma camo even without premium account should net you plenty of credits due to that insane -50% service cost and 20% credit gain. If you just get 100k profit then you clearly need to do more. I mean I mainly play ships with permacamo and I'm close to 200 million at the moment.

And I don't see how you can be short on credits with a Mushashi, Tirpitz, Friesland and countless other premiums and ships with perma camo?

And to answer the topics question, no credits are not difficult to get large sums of. You just need to change your gameplan and not spam higher tiers with full premium consumables if you can't make profit.

• Cool 2

[-RDE-]
Players
303 posts
25,375 battles

okies, thanks all for the advice, i guess i'll drop down some lvls instead of t10 ...

• Cool 2

Players
1,735 posts
18,647 battles

Tier 10 really isn't the place to credit farm, better off doing that in tiers 6 and 7 especially in the operations 

Players
1,725 posts
14,934 battles

This game has very, very forgiving economy as it is. As others have said, t10 isn't supposed to be a money grinding tier, if you can perform decently you shouldn't ever lose money, though. My advice, get yourself a t9 fxp or coal reward ship, those are really good for credit farm. My advice, Jean Bart before it's removed, if you can grind enough coal in time.

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,281 battles
14 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

And I don't see how you can be short on credits with a Mushashi, Tirpitz, Friesland and countless other premiums and ships with perma camo?

Depends how many lines you grind - I found when grinding lines I would run out of credits due to unlocking ships faster than you earn credits. Its only since I stopped grinding to concentrate on Legendary Modules that my credits have started climbing

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,130 posts
8,742 battles
6 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

Depends how many lines you grind - I found when grinding lines I would run out of credits due to unlocking ships faster than you earn credits. Its only since I stopped grinding to concentrate on Legendary Modules that my credits have started climbing

Well I tend to be pretty disciplined when grinding, so I don't grind more lines at a time than my credit gain can handle. 50 million usually lasts to tier 10 (being refilled from the ships I grind and the ocassional moneygrinder when I tire from grinding) and once I reach tier 10 I grind back the money to the point where I started. That way I never find myself short on credits, and now when I'm not grinding anything my credits just keep on climbing.

Players
8,196 posts
9,087 battles
32 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Perma camo even without premium account should net you plenty of credits due to that insane -50% service cost and 20% credit gain. If you just get 100k profit then you clearly need to do more. I mean I mainly play ships with permacamo and I'm close to 200 million at the moment.

-50% service cost is nice, but it saves you 90k credits only. Some ships pay this much just to refill their premium consumables (anything with 4 consumables). If you want to make big numbers, the better idea is to maximise earnings, not cut down on the almost negligible costs.

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,281 battles
35 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Well I tend to be pretty disciplined when grinding, so I don't grind more lines at a time than my credit gain can handle. 50 million usually lasts to tier 10 (being refilled from the ships I grind and the ocassional moneygrinder when I tire from grinding) and once I reach tier 10 I grind back the money to the point where I started. That way I never find myself short on credits, and now when I'm not grinding anything my credits just keep on climbing.

Whereas I just tend to purchase and equip a ship as soon as it becomes available. Most of the time this isnt a problem, but it means dont tend to stockpile many credits. I also have a tendency to grind anything available all at once.

Players
1,037 posts
11,913 battles

You want to hear a good joke on economy? 
In WoT they sell tanks for 22M credits, simply because there are too many credits in the game. 
I bought two of those, even though i generally make losses on normal gameplay (battle income minus expenses & average expenditure on new tanks), but there are some specific tanks and gamemodes that earn a crapton of credits lol. 

In WoWS the economy is amazingly good, but tier X is simply not the best tier for creditgrinding since the service costs at tier X are high. 
Thats why tier X rewards are so much better than regular tier Xs despite not being premiums, they have only half the service costs. 

But for credit earning: 
- Missouri
- Tier 9 Premium
- Tier 8 premium
- Tier 7 premium
- Tier 9 

- Tier 8
- Tier 10 reward

- Tier 6 premium
- Tier 5 premium
- Tier 10

- tier 6

- tier 5

-tier 4 premium

Etc is roughly the order you're looking at. Note how low tier 10 standard is. 

• Cool 3

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,481 posts
6,079 battles
1 hour ago, humpty_1 said:

hi all, is it just me or is the accumulation of credits flawed? (for those of us who don't have millions of flags and the missouri) i mean come on, if playing t10 (with the 5k doub cammo)  (and prem time) 100k damage etc will see you leave if it's a win after exspanses with about 100k if you're lucky.  meaning you'll need forever to buy anything...  it's probably been asked before, but any advice out there?  thank you. :Smile_Default:

pick the best prem ship you do well in, and farm a few credits. better you play the better the income.

Players
1,548 posts
7,182 battles

Play your premium T8-T9 battleships you like the most with at least the 20% credit flag. That can easily give you more than 400,000 per match.

• Cool 2

Players
3,037 posts
31,525 battles

shot-20_02.17_12_50.55-0525.thumb.jpg.793bbf54c65e6720bdea92cfa6438283.jpg

@humpty_1

You mention around 100K profit for a 100k damage game at tier X... This is from a T-VII premium Myoko 6 minute co-op game without any premium consumables, flags or special camo, just the issued camo that came with the ship.

I mean almost 100k profit in 6 minutes in coop. Conclusion you can basically farm credits even in coop at Tier VII. JUST demount premium consumables

Players
603 posts
4,635 battles

Well, if learning how to play the game, running out of credits is not too much of a problem.... and if I have no credits, that means I get to play a few lower tier ships just to gain experience, or farm damage.

Things I have run across, in the past few months (since I have been playing).

- If you have premium ships, use them.... Missouri, Jean Bart and Sims have earned me some really good money along the way (yes, I got them in loot boxes, and a Santa Reward crate (the Missouri!)).

- I hope you still have the ARP ships. If you were able to get your hands on Myoko, I like the play of the ship, and it has earned me some decent money.

- Some of the collections get you perma-camouflages as well. Admittedly completing them might cost you coal (to get the crates), though probably not all of them. Examples: Two year WOW (5 perma-camouflages for silver ships), Battle of North Cape (for DOY premium), Hunt for Bismarck (Bismarck, T7 regular), American Cruisers collection (Cleveland), Naval Aviation Collection (Implacable). 

- I have invested (dubloons) in T6 perma-camos (and probably will do the same for T7) for two reasons: credit flow as well as how I can save regular camouflages.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,346 posts
25,801 battles
12 hours ago, humpty_1 said:

meaning you'll need forever to buy anything...  

21k battles = forever. 

Just change your mentality from 100k damage is good game to 2000 base xp equals good game and you will swim in credits before 30k battles.

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,585 battles
12 hours ago, humpty_1 said:

how many battles do you have again ? and you are asking this question ? seriously ?

• Cool 1

[RODS]
Players
1,295 posts
7,262 battles
13 hours ago, humpty_1 said:

Few months ago I created a 1 man clan with only intent to gain some ingame  financial benefits

This is what I have so far

890508534_clangains.thumb.jpg.82db5480637c44332c7a47df7a2e7c67.jpg

Not much but it is growing, next one I am saving for will be -10% to post battle service cost for all tiers

• Cool 2

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,481 posts
6,079 battles
48 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

Few months ago I created a 1 man clan with only intent to gain some ingame  financial benefits

This is what I have so far

890508534_clangains.thumb.jpg.82db5480637c44332c7a47df7a2e7c67.jpg

Not much but it is growing, next one I am saving for will be -10% to post battle service cost for all tiers

Me to was lucky as set it up before WGing messed something up and gave away a load of oil soo was able to advance it quite a bit strait away.

clanoilpic.png.c680fed3428c74a743705e44e136d557.png

noticed your a two man clan... cheat :P

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this