You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Herman_German

Clan misbehaviour

9 comments in this topic

Players
58 posts
11,055 battles

Hi, have just played a random battle on "two Brothers" with to clan members of the edited clan in one division in our team. In the other team were two clan members of that clan edited paired up in a division as well. Apparently the guys from the clan edited in our team informed the other team about positions.

How low must a clan be, in this case the edited clan, to do something like that.

BR

Edited by floribe2000
Name and shame
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,873 posts
11,906 battles

"apperently"

any proof?

Its not against the rules to join the battle at the same time, we do it as well, adds extra challange to the randoms.

671440764731129877.png.517cae71f2d57b9b0bd86893754caf91.png

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles

If you suspect that something has happened in-game then the best thing to do is to send a replay along with the times you think something may have happened (to help the viewers see what you think was wrong) to customer support via a ticket and let them deal with it,

I've been in click parties with three divisions from BFS and we use Discord but don't give away any information if we're not on the same team.  In fact I delight in torping my clan mates especially if they've been silly enough to sit still in a smoke screen.  From the chat everyone seems to enjoy such games.

• Cool 4

Players
1,712 posts
18,593 battles

If you really suspect that they were passing information along then send the replay in the form of a support ticket to WG for them to look at, as prehaps there is some very obvious sign of them having unreasonable  information of how ships were positioned. 

Although it has happened to me where I randomly found myself facing a triple division of my clan mates and because I know how they play I could accurately guess where they were, so it might not be cheating (no way to know without seeing the replay, and then it's  up to WG to judge). Still my clan mates and I take considerable delight in trying to kill each other. 

• Funny 1

[TALOS]
Players
272 posts
10,264 battles

obviously many of us have be in this situation and OP too. That's why is enrage. But OP says something very bad and only a replay can confirm it. 

Players
1,030 posts
11,873 battles

Forum moderation: 

This clearly goes against naming & shaming rules and as such the OP should be censored & topic closed. 

As for the topic itself; you can submit a ticket with customer support or try to complain with the clan itself. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

Players
1,421 posts
8,468 battles
Just now, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

Forum moderation: 

This clearly goes against naming & shaming rules and as such the OP should be censored & topic closed. 

As for the topic itself; you can submit a ticket with customer support or try to complain with the clan itself. 

The name and shame rule should be avoided! Otherwise anyone can do any kind of crap and get away with it!!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,030 posts
11,873 battles
Just now, Sargento_YO said:

The name and shame rule should be avoided! Otherwise anyone can do any kind of crap and get away with it!!

I don't give a  :etc_swear:, its the rules and the original poster is violating the forum rules. 

I havent made those rules, but please stick to them anyway. 

I also suggest that OP takes it up with support, such that these guys don't actually get away with it since i don't like such behaviour either. 
But naming and shaming is simply not allowed and should not be allowed either, since it often leads to unnecessary salty behaviour. 
Lets face it, in this particular case, as usual, the OP has provided 0 proof to his claim. No replay, let alone any indication of the supposed position relaying. 

And for such a watery claim he's trying to make a clan- rather than the players involved- look bad. Come on eh. 

• Bad 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,047 posts
6,528 battles

Thread closed and opening post edited.

If someone violates ingame rules, send a ticket to support. But exposing them like this in the forum is a violation of rule 2 and will lead to a warning point for you too.

Vor 11 Minuten, Sargento_YO sagte:

No. If you see behaviour like the behaviour the OP descriped in his post, send a ticket to customer support. If it really was a rule violation, CS will take appropriate actions against that player. They won't tell you what they did but I can assure you that they do something.

• Bad 1