Server Restart - 30 October, 05:00 UTC Read more... ×

5 comments in this topic

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
34 posts
1,099 battles

Hi, i'm looking for a clan that has decent facilities (min:some bonus to coal, and some to shipbuilding/ship researching, or nearing such).

I am a fairly experienced player with upper tier being about tier V (5) (self-assessment may be biased).

I play almost every day, but cannot do much on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Most active on weekends.

I actively try to get resources, then spend them when I have enough.

I can play operations soon, and will play clan battles/operations (coming soon)/random battles/ranked battles (coming soon)/co-op battles as required.

Heavy carrier/battleship player, sometimes play cruiser/destroyer in co-op, but best at carrier.

Please send invites when you want to.

If I do not get in a clan soon then I WILL set one up. Soon shall be about the 1st of March.

Many thanks,

HMS_Artful.

[_TWT_]
[_TWT_]
Players
68 posts
2,387 battles

hey @Hms_Artful

just out of curiosity: you played 90 battles in co-op, got T5 ship and now you are trying random games? because (thats just my personal opinion) you cant say you are fairly experienced if you have not played AGAINST other players... 

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
34 posts
1,099 battles

The 'I am fairly experienced' statement is a self-assessment, and so is likely to be slightly biased. I would have more T5 ships, but aircraft carriers are every other, I have the Langley in game. I am not trying random battles, but I am transitioning to them, I didn't know that I had done so few. I also started Random battles with T4 and try with lower tiers, but there isn't enough players, also I play co-op battles when I'm waiting for my ship to return from a random battle. In reality, your assessment of my abilities is more likely to be accurate, but I still stand by it, unless someone can prove otherwise beyond doubt. I am prepared to spend plenty of time getting better, and so I am trying to get up the lines (German battleships and USA carriers). Consequently, I am not going forward as fast as possible, especially as I am trying to save up on free XP.

Thanks for the questions ___ax___.

HMS_Artful.