You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Andrewbassg

Naval battles... their bars.... HOW? WHAT?

26 comments in this topic

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles

Please somebody EXPLAIN to me HOW the bars in the edit Naval battles are titled. Actually I get that sometimes is damage, sometimes base XP, but how exactly their progression works?

I simply just don't get it. Its adding up, its not , how? For example 1) 300. 2) 900, but WHAT that means in the context of the battles?

Edit :Also it has to be a win? I mean the random...

Thnx in advance.

• Funny 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,803 posts
13,896 battles

sometimes it's damage, and sometimes it's base xp, this week it's base xp - so that's base xp which is shown on the second screen of the post-battle report, ie without signals, camo's etc

and no it doesn't have to be a win, just beat the amount shown for each nation/type of ship...

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,088 posts
1 hour ago, Andrewbassg said:

Please somebody EXPLAIN to me HOW the bars in the Clan battles are titled.

I guess you mean naval battles?

Spoiler

navbat2.thumb.jpg.cb11b8b025f0813a9b29e90c650820b8.jpg

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

I guess you mean naval battles?

Reveal hidden contents

navbat2.thumb.jpg.cb11b8b025f0813a9b29e90c650820b8.jpg

Yes, of course :)

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
1 hour ago, lossi_2018 said:

Which clan battles? :)

My bad, I meant Naval battles

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,619 posts
24,082 battles
3 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

My bad, I meant Naval battles

then may plz edit the misleading title?....

as for me, only HOW? WHAT? is left lol.....

just hover over the bars and it will show what it is about :Smile_honoring:

:etc_red_button:

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

sometimes it's damage, and sometimes it's base xp, this week it's base xp - so that's base xp which is shown on the second screen of the post-battle report, ie without signals, camo's etc

and no it doesn't have to be a win, just beat the amount shown for each nation/type of ship...

Yes, but  HOW  it is calculated because I had a battle with more than 1200 base xp ( 

2 achievements) but a loss and it didnt clear the 900 mark

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
5 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

then may plz edit the misleading title?....

as for me, only HOW? WHAT? is left lol.....

just hover over the bars and it will show what it is about :Smile_honoring:

:etc_red_button:

Sorry!! I'm on the phone now but I wiĺ try to edit it.

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,803 posts
13,896 battles
9 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Yes, but  HOW  it is calculated because I had a battle with more than 1200 base xp ( 

you did have naval battles activated? otherwise post a screen shot of the second screen (the team scores) with the base xp.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,130 posts
8,742 battles
11 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Was it the correct ship of the correct nation? Are you sure you got 1200 base XP? Did you enable Naval Battle sin the first place because that is something you have to do manually? That would be my guess.

[CATS]
Players
26,868 posts
14,396 battles

I doubt it.

Look at the overview. It lists the threshold and your result. Maybe a clanmate increased it while you were playing.

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,567 posts
18,206 battles

The guy who designed this is so... clever, that before clearing the 900 mark you have to clear the 300 one. So your first game, no matter how well you do, only will clear the 300 mark.

Which would be fine if your attempts were not limited. Another poorly developed idea.

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
5 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Was it the correct ship of the correct nation? Are you sure you got 1200 base XP? Did you enable Naval Battle sin the first place because that is something you have to do manually? That would be my guess.

For both yes, and xp was more then 2000( not base)

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
8 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I doubt it.

Look at the overview. It lists the threshold and your result. Maybe a clanmate increased it while you were playing.

It was a german dd and I'm the only one with that. Also I cleared the 300 bar.

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
9 minutes ago, JapLance said:

The guy who designed this is so... clever, that before clearing the 900 mark you have to clear the 300 one. So your first game, no matter how well you do, only will clear the 300 mark.

Which would be fine if your attempts were not limited. Another poorly developed idea.

I already cleared the 300 bar previously.

Well I kinda see your point, but it isn't THAT awkard.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,619 posts
24,082 battles
29 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

include this (next time) in the op and u will earn a lot less confusion. best with screenshots :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
14 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

include this (next time) in the op and u will earn a lot less confusion. best with screenshots :Smile_great:

You are correct!! sir, but I' m still genuinly interested how the calc for the progression works. For ex. if I already cleared the first treshold  300 then in order to pass the next (900), will be actually the sum of them ( 300 + 900) ?

Edit: as for the screenshot I'm NOT  accusing or other bs, I just don't get the formula.

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,619 posts
24,082 battles
8 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

You are correct!! sir, but I' m still genuinly interested how the calc for the progression works. For ex. if I already cleared the first treshold  300 then in order to pass the next (900), will be actually the sum of them ( 300 + 900) ?

nope, it's flat like stated. to clear 900xp bar u need to earn 900 xp at least, no matter if win or loss. did u check after a relog? sometimes port ui gets "stuck" and doesnt' show actual progress. only other thing i can think off right away is an error in perception though. would be the 1st time i ever hear of such occuring.

hover over the result in question and it will show u how many xp were taken into account that match (needed for bar/earned).

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
719 posts
13,782 battles
31 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

nope, it's flat like stated. to clear 900xp bar u need to earn 900 xp at least, no matter if win or loss. did u check after a relog? sometimes port ui gets "stuck" and doesnt' show actual progress. only other thing i can think off right away is an error in perception though. would be the 1st time i ever hear of such occuring.

hover over the result in question and it will show u how many xp were taken into account that match (needed for bar/earned).

I can't. When I saw the result I cleared with another battle. Then I push it once more :) But definitively was more then 1000 base. The total Xp was 2200 ish.

[CATS]
Players
26,868 posts
14,396 battles

Look the result list...

It lists ALL attempts with results.

One look would have solved your problem instead of this guessing game...

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,619 posts
24,082 battles
9 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

I can't. When I saw the result I cleared with another battle. Then I push it once more :) But definitively was more then 1000 base. The total Xp was 2200 ish.

u can.... just click ur record of attempts and each one will be shown. the ones u earned a star on with requirements fulfilled, just as the ones u did not achieve.

[TACHA]
Players
1,436 posts
15,933 battles

Did you enable naval battles when in division and already at ready point - the enable doesn't work!! Did one yesterday. You don't lose a go though.

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,592 posts
24,860 battles

You dont clwar multiple bars on one battle, only the next one, say the bars are 300-900-1200 and your set bar is 300 and you do 1250 base xp - you wont clear the 300, 900 and 1200 bar getting 3 stars only the 300 one