Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EuroPanzerTyphoon

World of Warships Not Updating (Geforce Now)

3 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
1,965 battles

Hey, I play World of Warships on Mac. For a better experience i play through Nvidia Geforce Now. However ever since update 9.0.1 (yesterdays), the game hasn't been updated on Geforce Now therefore i cannot play the game. Do I have to do something to update it? Or is it just a waiting game until Nvidia update it on their servers? - and if it is how long could that take? Just missing out on clan battles and my grind of coal for the Jean Bart :( Any help is appreciated, thanks!

[DECI]
Beta Tester
1 post
3,671 battles

Yeah, i don't get why it takes that long to update on there either. The 9.1.1 update yesterday broke it again. But i think this should be a problem on Nvidias side as the patch should be available to them just like to anyone else. It almost seems like they need someone to update the game manually each time instead of using auto updates. It really shouldn't take multiple days to update something unless you need the intern to find the time to do it. Anyway, i guess the best thing we can do is to shower them with complaints via the feedback button in the Geforce now launcher or something.

Sign in to follow this