Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Conan_Librarian_

WARNING- dont buy LONDON

27 comments in this topic

Players
127 posts
4,241 battles

You will face mostly T8 ships. In T8 battle you 100% useless with 12 sec reload and 13.4 km range. Dont buy anything from this fkng blood sucking company. I know i wont spend a dime anymore, fkng ever. 

• Cool 7
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 11
  • Bad 2

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,562 posts
20,126 battles
Spoiler

ENTERTAINED4.jpg

Seriously, what did you expect after 2 games in COOP?:Smile_trollface:

PS: I'm getting mine for free.

• Cool 7
  • Funny 5

[501L]
Players
17 posts
2,235 battles

I'm confused, about 20hrs ago you said they were no skill, retarded gameplay,12k salvo, multiple fires, Reeeeeeee etc?

• Cool 5

[SM0KE]
Players
5,570 posts
13,858 battles

I bought London on day one - it's an interesting RN ship, and she was properly built and real and everything (Russians - take note), and has a worthwhile history.

I've only messed around in Coop with mine so far, but I can't see anything about her that makes her particularly worse than most other same tier cruisers in the teeth of T8s, and the smoke/defensive hydro/heal combination should give her at least a fighting chance.

Besides which, if miracles happen and Ops return, she'll be very useful for the T6 ones.

• Cool 5

Players
10,032 posts
11,829 battles
7 minutes ago, pion72 said:

I'm confused, about 20hrs ago you said they were no skill, retarded gameplay,12k salvo, multiple fires, Reeeeeeee etc?

Its "no skill, retarded gameplay,12k salvo, multiple fires, Reeeeeeee" when you're on receiving end:cap_cool:

• Funny 5

[XTREM]
Players
3,794 posts
11,211 battles

Why don't u just inform yourself about its range and all that before buying... 

I mean... Come on

• Cool 5

Players
10,032 posts
11,829 battles
2 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Why don't u just inform yourself about its range and all that before buying... 

I mean... Come on

Doing basic research about stuff you're about to buy? Are you insane, from 20th century or what?:cap_wander:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[XTREM]
Players
3,794 posts
11,211 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, Panocek sagte:

Doing basic research about stuff you're about to buy? Are you insane, from 20th century or what?:cap_wander:

How dare u call me insane, man of former prussia! 

Since you brought up the fact that I'm mentally challenged you shall prepare for the consequences! 

Actually. Yes. I asked for to much. 

• Funny 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,870 posts
12,352 battles

I managed to play the Heavy Cruisers (admittedly in co-op) and found them OK - the armour is decent when angled and the heal is powerful.  The reload is a bit sluggish but that is to be expected.

I bought the London and again have only played it in co-op but it's helping me get those citadels in the event going on at the moment.

• Boring 1

[THESO]
Players
4,078 posts
8 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I managed to play the Heavy Cruisers (admittedly in co-op) and found them OK - the armour is decent when angled and the heal is powerful.  The reload is a bit sluggish but that is to be expected.

I bought the London and again have only played it in co-op but it's helping me get those citadels in the event going on at the moment.

Aren't you the one calling me "scum" and "idiot" in an early morning coop game the other day, for "not helping " while 2 of our human players yoloed into bots and died (to my amusement, might I add)?

While yes, I think you are!

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles

I swear, everything you wrote in the last couple of days is really stupid :cap_book:

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 54 Minuten, _Conan_Librarian_ sagte:

You will face mostly T8 ships. In T8 battle you 100% useless with 12 sec reload and 13.4 km range. Dont buy anything from this fkng blood sucking company. I know i wont spend a dime anymore, fkng ever. 

"What is best in life?" - "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of Conan!"

• Funny 1

Players
1,712 posts
18,593 battles

Well I wasnt planning to buy a ship I can happily earn for free but the London seems capable but probably requires a certain level of experience on positioning and how to play cruisers a bit like Exeter for example 

[SV]
Players
863 posts
12,194 battles
1 hour ago, _Conan_Librarian_ said:

hahaha noob in the HOUSE!!!!!!

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,313 posts
8,135 battles

Why would you Buy London anyway ?

Directives seem really easy.

Did I miss something ???

• Cool 2

Players
215 posts
2,755 battles

Have the London and have enjoyed it so far, hugely powerful at tier, probably OP. But when uptiered? JFC, one hell of a slog, in T8 matches all you can do is try to hide and hope to pick up some caps or damage on distracted targets later on. Providing you aren't farmed out of existence by any T8 ship.

No ship I have played has ever suffered when uptiered so badly.

[PNAVY]
Players
1,209 posts
40,432 battles
1 hour ago, Ruthus said:

ok, seems ok to me so perhaps a skill related issue?

Yeah, He needs to be in 5km range to be able to use his guns & torps. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-TPF-]
Players
3,920 posts
16,150 battles
1 hour ago, Verblonde said:

Besides which, if miracles happen and Ops return, she'll be very useful for the T6 ones.

Have they gone? I played her in Aegis this afternoon. Had a fun game - that AP punches lots of holes in Japanese cruisers. Bit slow and short ranged for some, but other cruisers are available.

Players
323 posts

This is why I'll not grind this line,I've had the Hawkins in my port for a while now and it will never be used.