Sign in to follow this  
rajkob

Looking for clan (english speaking)

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
41 posts
5,153 battles

I am looking for English speaking active clan. Currently I am  in clan but most of the players are inactive.

[RONIN]
Players
99 posts
13,862 battles

hi,RONIN recruit active casual. We dont use voice comms. U are expected to want to take part in clan battles, naval battles. We have got almost 50 members and all buildings for bonuses.

Beta Tester
41 posts
5,153 battles

That is great I am up for CB only question is how do you coordinate battles without TS or Discord?

Players
49 posts
6,948 battles
10 hours ago, rajkob said:

I am looking for English speaking active clan. Currently I am  in clan but most of the players are inactive.

ABR (Ambitious but Rubbish) are looking for clan battle players. We use Discord to co-ordinate battles and just for general casual chat. We are a friendly bunch who are looking to move up the leagues (we are currently competing at the top of Gale league) but we also want fun. We are mostly late 30s - 50s in age and maturity and enjoy having fun. 

Apply to join or message me if you are interested. 

[-NH-]
Players
3 posts
7,436 battles

Hey rajkob 

IVD is currently recruiting and we’d be interested if you would like to join

we encourage division play and do our best to play clan battles every time And try our best every week for naval battles. 
We are a friendly lot who are active quite a bit with a large age range between 15 and 40s but age is never considered for our lot. 
if you are interested I’ll link you to our discord and we’ll see what can be done 

thank you

PlasmaticTitan and the rest of IVD

https://discord.gg/YXDjRPP

Players
186 posts
7,810 battles

Active in CB, playing in Storm league currently, relaxed though there is a weeb section in Discord (Shudders)

Check us out if you like,

[T-M-F]
Players
58 posts
11,597 battles

Hey mate!
We at [T-M-F] are primarily UK, EU and yank players but as long as you speak fairly good English, and have a sense of humour you are welcome, we are shall we say more senior in years than your adverage gamer.
We have a clan of like-minded mature members, who like to having a good time and who do not need micromanaging.
If you gravitate to players with the same disposition please come visit us in Discord

If you are:
? Over 25
(exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
? Not thin skinned (profanity is there all the time)
? A committed player.
? Have a good range of ship tiers & types fully specced tier V111s and above. 
? Have at least 1000 games under your belt. 
? Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get.
? Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with a focus on competitive play.

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings, clan battles are encouraged and we use Discord for chat and our in-game banter could be adult themed, so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun and others can get serious we play tiers 2 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

Your only comitment is to connect to discord? when your playing and be responsive to chat.
If you are interested, feel free to message me.

Beta Tester
41 posts
5,153 battles

I would like to thank you all for the invites. I have chosen BOA2Y. I wish you fair winds and following sea.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,931 posts
10,613 battles
10 hours ago, rajkob said:

I would like to thank you all for the invites. I have chosen BOA2Y. I wish you fair winds and following sea.

Have fun in your new home OP.