Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
elblancogringo

about new consumable upgrade

3 comments in this topic

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles

Hi captains,

I wanted to know if you are using the new upgrade in slot 5 that increases the duration of all consumables by 10%.

I find it hard to use it, as it is in the same slot that the anti torp and concealment upgrades.

I thought it would be nice on british ships with super heals, but in the end, imo 10% is not enough to make it better than concealment.

What do you think? If you use it, on which ship did you install it?

Cheers

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, elblancogringo sagte:

Hi captains,

I wanted to know if you are using the new upgrade in slot 5 that increases the duration of all consumables by 10%.

I find it hard to use it, as it is in the same slot that the anti torp and concealment upgrades.

I thought it would be nice on british ships with super heals, but in the end, imo 10% is not enough to make it better than concealment.

What do you think? If you use it, on which ship did you install it?

Cheers

I have not tried it because it seemed to be a rather unattractive choice, and there were several upgrades for the very same slot that offered more to me than just a few seconds of consumable activity. Maybe it is worth it if you have a swiss army knife ship with 6 consumables and use premium versions. I did install the consumable upgrade for CV on one of mine, though - the greatly enhanced CAP time is useful.

• Cool 1

[RODS]
Players
1,293 posts
7,262 battles

Massacusettes maybe if you intend to charge in but then on the other hand better torp lookout may be just as useful

(concealment and not being detected before u charge is pretty good too)

It will give you the percentage gain on the spotter / fighter plane too

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this