[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
974 posts
16,574 battles
On 2/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, Palubarac said:

Bring Narai back.

Oh wait... bring ALL operations back.

Oh yeah!! Narai helped me (in almost a week) to get the Chapa, the Cleve and the Edinborough. And the OP a week earlier helped me to unlock the Surrey when the update has come.....

[-IF-]
Players
19 posts
10,241 battles

when will you allow players to customise the key bindings for consumables??

I'm SO BORED pressing the T key on my fast gunboat only to remember a fraction of a second too late that I'm in the podvoisky and  not the jaguar, and I've just wasted a smoke!!

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
V 14. 2. 2020 v 18:28 WilhelmII řekl/a:

Yes I know you upgrade GFCS after the hull,  but look at the research price for the GFCS (Hover your mouse pointer over it) in your picture it says 6500, now press the mod as if you are going to upgrade it,  Now it shows a new research price of 19000, which is Not right, as when you consider the research price for the  Hull is only 12500,, now do you see my point?? in summary I  am not paying 19500 for something that costs 6500, SO WoWS FIX IT!!!!!

Do you have a screenshot of this? 

Because you are pointing on the fact, that the price of researching GFCS is 6500 XP, but while clicking on it, it demands 19000. This is because you need to have second hull researched, so the price for that is combined (so if you would click the button to research it, it would research the Hull for 12500 XP and also GFSC for 6500)

So this is not a bug, as after you would have second hull researched, the price of GFSC will be 6500 XP.

• Cool 2

Modder
5,398 posts
24,445 battles

Please @YabbaCoe ask developers to change ship camera behaviour. It cannot be modded, becouse it's scripted. I know it probably will be placed on last position to do, but playerbase would be very happy with such small things :-).

- Is's impossible to zoom-out ship camera more without FOV distortion. Both <zoom> and <fovBase> are changing just FOV. Oher options like <nearPlane> are changing nothing. Mayby change <zoom> behaviour or let's add <lead> into <snake_tail> section ?

when zoom < 1, ship is zoom out more, but we are seeing fish eye effect

shot-20_02.17_17_18.54-0436.thumb.jpg.8a446ec6a9a43243c7498352e7c8c4f2.jpg

- Could torpedo camera be locked in current zoom of ship view ? We can do nothing about it, becouse zoom in on lanuchers is scripted too.

Ex. Zao zoom out.                                                                                          

shot-20_02.16_03_25.00-0167.thumb.jpg.b2ad2686ed9bc1c711777cb4969212a8.jpg

Current torpedo camera. We see nothing around. How to brawl, sail between islands or react to other dangers ?

shot-20_02.16_03_25.33-0013.thumb.jpg.c01b77f4a382cb821bd8de9f131127ba.jpg

Camera I ask for. Ability to have the same view in art/torpedo modes. Shot is taken in free camera view, but we can't move launchers then.

shot-20_02.16_03_25.41-0105.thumb.jpg.8118631ea6c864c73d0026f95ada3526.jpg

• Cool 1

[-RNR-]
Players
1,281 posts

Re The post on Alabama Dispersion, A confession :cap_horn:

Yes you got me bang to rights I did fit the upgrade   and a few days later noticed the 305 dispersion and so asked the question, went back and looked again, a sudden thought came to me..."What a D!ck Head" I realised what I'd done so I came back and altered the post before anyone noticed I was a Dumb A**… To Late I'd been caught So sorry for not being quick enough :Smile_hiding:

Players
21 posts

Im here to report a bug related to Leander shells, since update my Leander started overpen destroyers a lot, on Aegis scenerio battle 20 shell spent on shiratsuyu for 12800 damage. If shells were armed 2/3 times I would only spent 16 shell for 12913 damage, on another shiratsuyu 13 shell hit for 7257 damage, I had teammate "SharkElbow" also used leander in same battle confirmed his shells behave different than usual in that battle

Another thing on some shots dispersion pattern is looking different, front turret shells go one side back turret shells go other side like its not locked to target. I know RNG provide bad dispersion but not like this

13 shell for 7257.png

20 shell for 12800.png

[COBRA]
Players
86 posts
20,098 battles

torpedo tubes modification 1 do not give +5 knots for torpedos. Only +2 or +3 on some ships!

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
11 minutes ago, _CHILE_ said:

torpedo tubes modification 1 do not give +5 knots for torpedos. 

No, it does not....

+5% to the speed of shipborne torpedoes.

[COBRA]
Players
86 posts
20,098 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

No, it does not....

What is that meen? Shipborne torps?

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
3 hours ago, _CHILE_ said:

What is that meen? Shipborne torps?

You know this sign "%"?

You know what ships are and their difference to planes?

[CKBK]
Players
1 post
9,029 battles

Not sure if it had been addressed in one of the previous patches but thanks a lot for the possibility to disable gimmicky camos while replacing them with the standard premium camos.

Now I feel way more motivated to play my Worcester or Southern Dragon without having to choose between bad looking premium camo or good looking one-time-use camo. 

[OZYR]
[OZYR]
Players
974 posts
16,574 battles

I don't get it... the play quality and player experience is really going south with every update ...  The aiming bug is now more pronounced ( I think is somehow related to tracking target being broken...) /also there is a problem with ships positions not being  reported properly, so it kinda **** up he game.

[4_0_4]
Players
8,218 posts
14,628 battles
On 2/18/2020 at 11:30 PM, _CHILE_ said:

torpedo tubes modification 1 do not give +5 knots for torpedos. Only +2 or +3 on some ships!

You can read right? You know what % means?

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Rendering delay that I haven't encountered for a long time:

1674822008_renderingdelay.thumb.jpg.c0202a995f5b2aaa4130ca79b32549b0.jpg

1768823818_renderingdelay2.thumb.jpg.33688d9477253501f90ff6e62f030848.jpg

I think it was upwards 2s between being detected and getting visual on him. I hadn't been spotted for good while, knew he was there and was just waiting for him to be spotted, slightly too close, but he still got the drop on me because of this delay.

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles
On 2/22/2020 at 10:06 PM, Palubarac said:

Even more disconnections than usual, if anyone at WG gives a $hit anymore...

Just worse and worse.. More often disconnections, lasting longer than usual.

You're going from bad to worse without even realizing.

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Please make it easier to get unstuck when you beach. Sometimes you get stuck in the mid of a protruding rock and can't get free for the entire battle. It's worse than detonating. No reason for it.

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
1 minute ago, loppantorkel said:

Please make it easier to get unstuck when you beach. Sometimes you get stuck in the mid of a protruding rock and can't get free for the entire battle. It's worse than detonating. No reason for it.

Use autopilot to get free.

[CATS]
Players
31,592 posts
15,876 battles
5 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Seriously? Works when in a bb?

Yes. Most of the time.

But the autopilot is not quick, therefore it might not save your hide.

The autopilot seems to have an "unstuck ship" function.

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
319 posts
10,933 battles
On 2/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, WolfgangDurdel said:

It was already in the last update but it is bothering me now.

When I have the side panels and when I hover over the consumables or shells the information panel is not above them but right where the team panel is. Can I have an option to move it

Untitled.png

I'm using a completely vanilla version and can confirm this is now a thing in 4K. It's really annoying too as it means there's no longer a heads up display.

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

Gratz WG, you're making the game unplayable.

Firstly... the ping is higher than ever, ping spikes occur more often than ever, more disconnections than ever, pause between re-connecting longer than ever.

Besides all that BS, I'm experiencing total bugged UI in the middle of the battle when none of my inputs work. I can watch my ship sail in a straight line and die like a total YOLO noob because I can do nothing. Not even 'ESC' works, the only thing I can do is go to the 'Task Manager' and 'End Task'.

Instead of fixing the issues which affect basic game-play, you're bringing new BS every update that nobody wants.

:etc_swear:

Players
569 posts
12,052 battles

So, is the hydro/radar sound coming back? Because it is kind of an important audio cue...

Also drag and drop function for consumables, when?