WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles

WG_SPB_WoWs_VideoBanner_Update_091_portal_720x192.jpg

Captains!

Due to the installation of the Update, the server will be unavailable:

Until: Thu. 13 Feb. 09:00 CET (UTC+1)
Update size: 2 GB

Commanders, due to a technical error, the Operations game mode will not be available with the launch of Update 0.9.1. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try to fix the error as soon as possible.

Because of the updates being made to upgrades, the dismounting of them will be free of charge for a period of 1 week from the release of Update 0.9.1.

If you write down your feedback to the specific threads:

British Cruisers: Part 2

Ranked Season

Updates to the Service Record

Updates to Upgrades

Players
10,519 posts
12,056 battles

shot-20-02-13-10-35-51-0974.jpg

What happened to AA section? Again we're getting some vague "continuous damage" calculated god knows how and detailed stats only on highlight?

Players
10,519 posts
12,056 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

maybe this?

Hide contents

aashow.thumb.JPG.9743d2016bca3f645859c9d9a0e2e861.JPG

Which is one convoluted way of displaying "you're not going to stop CV anyway".

Or "125/533/140" for that matter

• Funny 1

[ALYEN]
Players
2,774 posts
4,407 battles
11 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

maybe this?

Hide contents

aashow.thumb.JPG.9743d2016bca3f645859c9d9a0e2e861.JPG

oh god ... they made even the display of AA stats useless ...

• Funny 2

Players
2,043 posts
3,889 battles

Small bug about the daily missions ( i think that it's being worked on right now as it was different when i logged in before). They are basically doubled, with one showing tokens for all the stages of the daily mission and the other doesn't.

shot-20_02.13_10_53.50-0490.thumb.jpg.74e7e1e968c843b9f9d1a26401f5ee4a.jpgshot-20_02.13_10_53.54-0549.thumb.jpg.abe224299dbbd3901af99b90b0a56e93.jpg

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles

Commanders,

the Operations "Defense of Naval Station Newport", "Aegis" and "Killer Whale" are back up and running in-game.

The Operation "Raptor Rescue" has been temporarily removed from rotation due to technical issues and will return to the game with the next Update.

We apologize and thank you for your understanding.

• Cool 3

Players
144 posts
29,756 battles

Why on the French destroyer Guépard, after the update,

was the special permanent camouflage ("French Navy") removed, and replaced with the normal permanent camouflage (type16)??? :Smile_amazed:

Is it a bug or have I lost any news about it?

Reading the release notes of the update, I don't seem to have noticed any information on this replacement. :Smile_unsure:

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 5 minutami Silver_Leviathan řekl/a:

Why on the French destroyer Guépard, after the update,

was the special permanent camouflage ("French Navy") removed, and replaced with the normal permanent camouflage (type16)??? :Smile_amazed:

Is it a bug or have I lost any news about it?

Reading the release notes of the update, I don't seem to have noticed any information on this replacement. :Smile_unsure:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/131046-psa-guepard-french-navy-bug/

• Cool 1

Players
7 posts
14,635 battles

It was already in the last update but it is bothering me now.

When I have the side panels and when I hover over the consumables or shells the information panel is not above them but right where the team panel is. Can I have an option to move it

Untitled.png

[ALYEN]
Players
2,774 posts
4,407 battles
46 minutes ago, WolfgangDurdel said:

It was already in the last update but it is bothering me now.

When I have the side panels and when I hover over the consumables or shells the information panel is not above them but right where the team panel is. Can I have an option to move it

Untitled.png

that's a mod issue, you don't have standard panels

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

My containers are sneaking up... Shall I be worried?

container.jpg

On a more serious note... I'd like to see the ability to choose which containers we want to open.

I'm aware this won't be on the 'top priority' list or anything but I'd like it to be taken at least into consideration.

Sometimes you want to open certain containers while leaving others there, unopened. Either because you want to use those premium days of WG containers later, because you're doing some video for YouTube or what not or for any other reason.

I'm talking about scrolling or in some other way seeing all containers you have and then choosing which ones you want to open, not just be forced to open the last obtained one.

Again... I don't expect this to be looked into any time soon but as long as it's added to the 'low priority' list, I'm fine with it.

@Crysantos @YabbaCoe @Sehales 

• Cool 5

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Beta Tester
50 posts
10,404 battles

When I try to assign "G" key to some hotkey it says "hotkey reserved". Have tried it a few times, still doesn't want to assign it anywhere. My G key is currently not assigned to anything. Before the update is was assigned to "enable/disable AA guns and secondary armament". The reason I noticed was because it didn't want to disable my AA while playing DD.

[ALYEN]
Players
2,774 posts
4,407 battles
1 minute ago, Thanks_for_all_the_fish said:

Why so many "random or ranked battle only" directives? Who asked for this?

Please WG, can you atleast TRY to remember that not all your players WANT to play random?!

That was done deliberately so you cannot farm them in Operations/Coop as WG learned their lesson with the PR grind ... COOP and Operations enabled some shortcuts ...

Players
66 posts
18,741 battles
11 minutes ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

That was done deliberately so you cannot farm them in Operations/Coop as WG learned their lesson with the PR grind ... COOP and Operations enabled some shortcuts ...

Wait, what? Shortcuts how? I did the PR grind in coop (and some 1v1 ranked) and if there was a shortcut in there somewhere I sure didn't see it.

Also, how is that a problem? WHY is that a problem? How players go about completing the directives can't possibly matter to WG and if it does...how?

The only objective I can possibly see reached by this is they've made getting the London incredibly less fun and infinately more timeconsuming for me and others like me. Do they WANT people who don't like to play pvp to look at their game and go "nah, this isn't fun...I'll find some other game"?

[ALYEN]
Players
2,774 posts
4,407 battles
4 minutes ago, Thanks_for_all_the_fish said:

Wait, what? Shortcuts how? I did the PR grind in coop (and some 1v1 ranked) and if there was a shortcut in there somewhere I sure didn't see it.

Also, how is that a problem? WHY is that a problem? How players go about completing the directives can't possibly matter to WG and if it does...how?

The only objective I can possibly see reached by this is they've made getting the London incredibly less fun and infinately more timeconsuming for me and others like me. Do they WANT people who don't like to play pvp to look at their game and go "nah, this isn't fun...I'll find some other game"?

coop games are generally much shorter than randoms ... and you could farm a lot of kills in coop because the bots just yolo ....

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,029 posts
4,551 battles
Před 1 hodinou Constantijn2 řekl/a:

When I try to assign "G" key to some hotkey it says "hotkey reserved". Have tried it a few times, still doesn't want to assign it anywhere. My G key is currently not assigned to anything. Before the update is was assigned to "enable/disable AA guns and secondary armament". The reason I noticed was because it didn't want to disable my AA while playing DD.

"G" key is reserved for Depth Charges.

It is basically part of the announced change for hiding UI elements:

image_2020_02_13T15_46_09_859Z.png

If you remember, this was set for Ctrl+G before. 

Sorry for this not really clear announcements of these particular changes.

• Cool 1

Players
106 posts
19,494 battles

This is really about a bug... Torpedo tubes mod 1 (slot 3).

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Upgrades#Torpedo_Tubes_Modification_1

This gives....

Improves the performance of shipborne torpedoes.

• +20% to the traverse speed of torpedo tubes
  • −40% to the chances of critical damage to torpedo tubes
  • +5% to the speed of shipborne torpedoes.

However "+20% to the traverse speed of torpedo tubes" appears to have no effect.

Shimakaze.... 6 seconds 180 deg turn..... no change when this is applied or not.

Is there a reason ???

[TDPT]
Players
2 posts
17,816 battles

Hi, just gonna put this out here, but i am not feeling the new UI look in game.

I am not a fan of the changed aiming/loading reticle.

DD icon is the same as wows legends i think, which I think just looks weird on PC

I think you make a pretty good looking game, why hide a lot of it with huge consumable buttons? If i reduce the scale they are still pretty big

What's up with the smorgashbord of fonts? the telegraf (speed settings) just looks off

The destroyer logo in the loadingscreen is still the original logo by the way.

Edited by korpse1979
typo
  • Cool 2

[D4KFR]
Players
17 posts
12,657 battles
2 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

"G" key is reserved for Depth Charges.

It is basically part of the announced change for hiding UI elements:

image_2020_02_13T15_46_09_859Z.png

If you remember, this was set for Ctrl+G before. 

Sorry for this not really clear announcements of these particular changes.

Why this key, in particular, should be reserved and blocked???!!!  Why any keys should be reserved !? We can arrange any actions even AA sectoring to the key of our choosing...

i had RFTGY key assigned to consummables but now it makes no sense: i m loosing G and Y by extension. :cap_viking::cap_viking: