Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

How many "Tier X" lines have you reset for the "Research Bureau" purpose thus far?

How many "Tier X" lines have you reset for the "Research Bureau" purpose thus far?  

199 members have voted

  1. 1. How many "Tier X" lines have you reset for the "Research Bureau" purpose thus far?

    • 0
      100
    • 1
      22
    • 2
      22
    • 3
      9
    • 4
      10
    • 5
      11
    • 6
      6
    • 7
      8
    • 8
      0
    • 9
      1
    • 10
      3
    • More than 10
      4

84 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,584 posts
21,419 battles

Hi all,

 

How many "Tier X" lines have you reset for the "Research Bureau" purpose thus far?

 

 

News: "Research Bureau: New Rewards for Leveling Up"

 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/research-bureau/

 

 

Reddit source: "FXP needed for each Tier X ships (and how much you need to spend if you don't want to regrind 6 lines for an NTC ship)"

 

 

Table of XP needed for "Tier X" line reset:

 

image.png.de6eca07c21a4f1e8fea1cbfa7661b5c.png

 

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

 

P.S.

I did 0 thus far... I have spend 200M Credits on new ships in past 3+ months and will have to gather more before I start thinking about restarting my lines... :Smile_hiding:

 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,584 posts
21,419 battles

Hi all,

 

17 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

15 lines so far. Ohio and Colbert in my port + 52k points extra. 

 

15?

 

WOW! :Smile_honoring:

 

BTW; did you actually re-grind our did you use the FreeXP?

 

Also how much credits did you spend in the process?

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,070 posts
46,264 battles
Just now, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

 

15?

 

WOW! :Smile_honoring:

 

BTW; did you actually re-grind our did you use the FreeXP?

 

Also how much credits did you spend in the process?

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

One line used free exp. Didn't use money for that, I'm not Greyshark. 

Used a mountain of special flags though and 400 mln credits for that. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Tester
1,288 posts
16,601 battles

1times:

Soviet BB, Japan BB, Japan DD(harugumo)

2times:

US DD

 

I have almost 70 000 points and waiting for Benham or other OP DD which will be add to research burreau.

I have plan to reset another 2 lines in next month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,070 posts
46,264 battles

The last line I did regrind was the German DD line. I did it in... 2 days. Yes I broke my own record which was 3 days. It was so fun to go back to it. 58 battles in total from T4 to T10 . Used since free exp but I got it beach while regrinding (6-8k exp and 3-4k free exp in a loss, 15-28k exp in a win with 6-9k free exp).

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,870 battles

2x shima, currently sitting on 50k points, waiting for something useful in the RB to spend it on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,070 posts
46,264 battles
2 minutes ago, Mikhail800 said:

1times:

Soviet BB, Japan BB, Japan DD(harugumo)

2times:

US DD

 

I have almost 70 000 points and waiting for Benham or other OP DD which will be add to research burreau.

Benham? I don't think it'll be added there. But who knows with WG...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
35,473 battles

I plan to reset only one line per season, to get max reward with minimal effort (20k instead of 10k per line).

One line in three months is doable without burning the expensive camos or jumping the whole line with fxp.

 

I am still not sold on RB as a whole, but since WG refuses to take back such implementations, i will stack up some RB-points and see what i can get for them later.

So far I've reset two lines (20k+20k) plus the initial 10k gifted; currently at 50k RB points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
8,951 posts

10 lines, not all regrinded yet though, but close remaining are mostly at t8 or 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

A total of 0 lines.

 

Having finished only one til recently (IJN cruisers) and now one more (RN cruisers), I don't feel like I'll be even thinking about RB any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Tester
1,288 posts
16,601 battles
2 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Benham? I don't think it'll be added there. But who knows with WG...

There is op BB and CL in Burreau. Its logical solution :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,070 posts
46,264 battles
Just now, Mikhail800 said:

There is op BB and CL in Burreau. Its logical solution :)

I think it could some other OP thing. Pizza Khabarovsk. Paulo Emilio with SAP and moving smoke like Italian cruisers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Tester
1,288 posts
16,601 battles
2 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I think it could some other OP thing. Pizza Khabarovsk. Paulo Emilio with SAP and moving smoke like Italian cruisers. 

Honestly....DD gunboats are not my cup of coffee. I like US DD style...guns and torps on same level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,870 battles
15 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

I plan to reset only one line per season, to get max reward with minimal effort (20k instead of 10k per line).

One line in three months is doable without burning the expensive camos or jumping the whole line with fxp.

 

I am still not sold on RB as a whole, but since WG refuses to take back such implementations, i will stack up some RB-points and see what i can get for them later.

So far I've reset two lines (20k+20k) plus the initial 10k gifted; currently at 50k RB points.

we might have to buy the new balanced legendary modules for Stalin, Smolensk and Kremlin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,975 posts
13,870 battles
14 minutes ago, Mikhail800 said:

There is op BB and CL in Burreau. Its logical solution :)

You mean the less tanky brother of the Kurfurst and the nerfed Smolensk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
35,473 battles
10 minutes ago, kfa said:

we might have to buy the new balanced legendary modules for Stalin, Smolensk and Kremlin

Stalin and Smolensk are special, you think they will get LMs?

Or did i miss the announcement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,118 posts

ZERO (not the plane), :fish_book:

which is also the amount of mint British heavy Cruisers I've received from dis event.

In a surprise turn of events, dis is also the amount of free ships I've received in de previous event! Wow :cap_wander_2:


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SNUBS]
Players
95 posts

It's a firm zero from me also.

Have a life and family these days so am lucky if i get an hour or two a day to play so am i heck resetting all my lines!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,070 posts
46,264 battles
30 minutes ago, Mikhail800 said:

Honestly....DD gunboats are not my cup of coffee. I like US DD style...guns and torps on same level.

Paulo will also have torps but slow ones. If you don't have the Italian cruisers - you can use Sansonetti on it and take torp acceleration. 

So you have torps sand find but on PE guns are more reliable source of damage. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×