Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
nippeliina

Where are you going wows?

14 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
3,373 battles

Hi

Updates, changes and all have make this game SO BAD.

Cant really understand many of changes, that makes people stop playing. 

2 years ago could recomend this game for people, now i need to say dont even bother. Hours and hours of work goes Puff when you realize how stupidly unbalanced game is.
Theres way too many situations where you cant do/help your team with this unbalance. theres ships that you dont need to know how to play with em and you can shine like star.
Theres carrier that decide to kill dds and know little how to do it, theres nothing that DDs can do about it. making em to useless on caps.
i really want to see how bad game will be after submarines comes in. ofc you need to make new things in game but pls last 2 years game is only got more and more shitty

• Cool 9

[ROT8]
Players
98 posts
11 minutes ago, nippeliina said:

Theres carrier that decide to kill dds and know little how to do it, theres nothing that DDs can do about it. making em to useless on caps.

:Smile_teethhappy: not when you are playing your CV's it seems 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[XFS]
Players
206 posts
18,128 battles

You need to stand if front of a mirror and talk to the person you are seeing in the reflection and ask "how are you doing what are you doing wrong" , then come back after playing at least 5000 games  with an improvement worked for me :Smile_great: 

It is easy to blame the game I used to and used to keep coming up with excuses it was always someone or something else never me , for the first year and half I could never get above 50% until I looked at my game and my attitude now I see myself look OK and getting better try it before giving up or take a small break then come back :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
168 posts
34,908 battles
2 hours ago, chazwozza said:

Game became pointless when they broke CVs and dumbed the game down 

Actually it started when they released on steam. 

now any donk gets emailed hey try this free to play game, instead of people that are genuinely interested in playing naval warfare and thus have a vested interest in LEARNING how to play properly.

there was a noticeable drop in player quality at Xmas (like every year) but it has not recovered during the whole of January where as normally by now it has improved.

• Cool 3

[RODS]
Players
2,134 posts
8,234 battles

Have completely given up on the low tier mayham, too many new/unskilled players getting raped by CV:s and other seal clubbers makes the outcome of games random by MM

It gets better the higher tier you play

[OLEUM]
Players
264 posts
16,951 battles
4 hours ago, nippeliina said:

Hi

2 years ago could recomend this game for people, now i need to say dont even bother. Hours and hours of work goes Puff when you realize how stupidly unbalanced game is.
Theres way too many situations where you cant do/help your team with this unbalance. theres ships that you dont need to know how to play with em and you can shine like star.
i really want to see how bad game will be after submarines comes in. ofc you need to make new things in game but pls last 2 years game is only got more and more shitty

This game goes in the same direction that WoT : a world of premiums with gambling features.

Problems have been raised by the community like the match making to attempt to make the game more interesting but well.... nope...

• Cool 2

Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
8 hours ago, nippeliina said:

Hi

Yeah. Sorry but this is clear LTP issue here

Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
3 hours ago, Steph246 said:

This game goes in the same direction that WoT : a world of premiums with gambling features.

Problems have been raised by the community like the match making to attempt to make the game more interesting but well.... nope...

Nop. Totaly wrong here. Premium ships do not brake balance. 

• Funny 1

[KOKOS]
Players
460 posts
6,789 battles

Really? I think it's a great game with quite a few flaws that I still enjoy more than every other game right now and for the last year.

And I started playing again after dropping it after Beta, when stealth firing and the very slow battles sucked out all the fun for me.

Much more than carriers, which were always annoying, and subs ever could, by the way. These were core mechanics.

This very general venting of negativity is of course understandable, but not worth a thread, in my opinion. I suggest taking a break from the game.

• Cool 1

[GW_KR]
Players
475 posts
17,074 battles
3 hours ago, genosse said:

Really? I think it's a great game with quite a few flaws that I still enjoy more than every other game right now and for the last year.

And I started playing again after dropping it after Beta, when stealth firing and the very slow battles sucked out all the fun for me.

Much more than carriers, which were always annoying, and subs ever could, by the way. These were core mechanics.

This very general venting of negativity is of course understandable, but not worth a thread, in my opinion. I suggest taking a break from the game.

I agree. I play only this game right niw as its more fun than any other game I tried. Yes it has flaws. But every time it has been claimed and flamed as unplayable and broken most people adopt adapt and moves on (I am hesitant to use: improve!!)

The radars. 

The RN he bbs

The cv rework

and many others. Yes I too find it annoying being powerless in a dd vs cv. But 1 cv per side adds to the veriety

of play and how you adopt to the match. 2 cvs is hard though!! Radars you have learned to live with. Keep track of them and avoid their range etc. 

But I also hope that WG takes into account that the player base in Wows have en higher average age who enjoyes a slower, strategic/tactical naval warfare game where you have to learn and study your opponents and take your time. Too many gimmicks and faster playstyle will ruin the - despite everything - still enjoyable mood and style of the game. 

• Cool 3

Players
4,857 posts
7,761 battles
17 hours ago, HMS_Britannia said:

Actually it started when they released on steam.

IJN DD re-work for me.

The old Isokaze/Minekaze used to function as a skill check for low to mid tier BB players, they either learned to play or left the game, once they were gimped even the most learning resistant BB players were free to sail in a straight line all the way to T10.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this