Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
D7v

Low HP ship touched me and made me "pink"

18 comments in this topic

[-ITU-]
Players
542 posts
9,239 battles

One of our friendly DDs who got rekt by the enemy carrier and got only couple of HP left. He said he gives up playing because we didint support him. Idk why he chose my ship. He just came and started touching my ship and in the end exploded and made me pink as player killer. I didnt even fire at him. He just got himself xploded by touching me.

• Funny 5

Players
23 posts
2,958 battles

It can be very frustrating. It goes the other way too. When you are pink and someone unintendingly drives into you. The duration of penalty for doing dmg to friendly ships increases.

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
775 posts
14,623 battles
38 minutes ago, Swims_at_Night said:

When you are pink and someone unintendingly drives into you.

I see optimist on a forum that such things happen unintendingly :)

1 hour ago, D7v said:

exploded and made me pink

If we assume that you make a post each and every time that this happens it happened for first time in 6k+ battles. Is it really such a problem? Have you been dispeled from a clan for it? Fired from work? Your significant other left you as a result of that? If no such thing happened is it really worth making a post about it? Just laugh and move on would be my recommendation.

I am going for a 1000 post count, so yes I had to comment ;)

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,147 posts
16,474 battles

Inappropriate touching in randoms? Spicy. Did he have a "free candy" sign on the side of his boat? Let me assure you.. the "free" part is a lie... :cap_haloween:

edit: if it's clear he did that on purpose, you could send the replay to support, maybe they'll ban him for abusing the TK penalty system.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[JRM]
Players
8,955 posts

I got pink yesterday after my Venezia overpend a bot Colbert and hit the Furst on the other side... :cap_wander:

• Funny 1

Players
2,147 posts
16,474 battles
5 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

I got pink yesterday after my Venezia overpend a bot Colbert and hit the Furst on the other side... :cap_wander:

Overpenetrating a ship and hitting another ship behind it with the same shell is not possible. WG recently confirmed this, just don't ask me where, I did hear it talked about somewhere. The game isn't coded that way. What more likely happened is some stray shell or shells went over or to the side of the Colbert and managed to hit the GK. A replay would make it clear.

[JRM]
Players
8,955 posts

Well ok then it must have boinced or something aothough IDK if one or even 2 shells can make you pink and I am pretty sure I had 2 bounces and 13 hits but maybe I remember wrong

[-TPF-]
Players
5,143 posts
21,101 battles
3 hours ago, D7v said:

One of our friendly DDs who got rekt by the enemy carrier and got only couple of HP left. He said he gives up playing because we didint support him. Idk why he chose my ship. He just came and started touching my ship and in the end exploded and made me pink as player killer. I didnt even fire at him. He just got himself xploded by touching me.

Been there, done that. The penalty isn't much to write home about. 

[THESO]
Players
9,071 posts
46,264 battles
3 hours ago, D7v said:

He just got himself xploded by touching me.

Oh well.... That has twofold meaning :cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

Players
2,147 posts
16,474 battles
3 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Oh well.... That has twofold meaning :cap_haloween:

Get your mind out of the gutter, mate. All that happened is that he rammed into him full force and exploded.

:cap_haloween:

• Funny 4

[THESO]
Players
9,071 posts
46,264 battles
Just now, Captain_Newman said:

Get your mind out of the gutter, mate. All that happened is that he rammed into him full force and exploded.

:cap_haloween:

Well exploding after touching.... Lol I have dirty mind :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[PIKES]
Players
578 posts
13,672 battles
14 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Do not let other people touch you, unless you want to.

It is funny you said, but really in a game how you react if a faster friendly DD began to ram you for suicide and you can not disangage from him?

I found lost mind teammates shooting friendly in "co-ops" . In one case I could go far away using DD, in other I could ram his an pushing him to the middle of the map and was killed by enemy team while dictracted by my actions. The last one, I must return friendly fire and become of course pink.:Smile_sceptic:

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
775 posts
14,623 battles
58 minutes ago, neorvo said:

I must return friendly fire

No. Yo do not have to return a friendly fire, quite the opposite actually.

[BODEM]
Players
863 posts
7,641 battles
5 hours ago, D7v said:

Your title is very lewd.

As for your issue. Just play some games and it is gone and forgotten.

[BODEM]
Players
863 posts
7,641 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

Overpenetrating a ship and hitting another ship behind it with the same shell is not possible. WG recently confirmed this, just don't ask me where, I did hear it talked about somewhere. The game isn't coded that way. What more likely happened is some stray shell or shells went over or to the side of the Colbert and managed to hit the GK. A replay would make it clear.

Mmmmmmmmm, overpenetration...;P

• Funny 2

Players
2,979 posts
21,487 battles

I remember Jingles has occasionally shown examples of people abusing the team damage system in this way. 

I would suggest submit the replay to WG in the form of a support ticket, and if you found the guys behaviour particularly frustrating you could try sending the replay link to Jingles and see if it catches his attention (although that is understandablely a very long shot). 

Sign in to follow this