Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NothingButTheRain

Number of battles played when viewed on the forums.

12 comments in this topic

Players
6,338 posts
13,047 battles

Mine currently shows 10207 battles right below my postcount.

But I've been wondering for a little while now.

According to this page here I played 4275 random battles and 3706 coop battles, making a total of  7981 battles.

When taking into account game modes like clan and ranked, I have to do a little digging and I see 64 ranked battles played from the ingame profile. 132 clan battles when having added up all the ones I saw from inside the clan page ingame.

Total is now 8177. Which leaves 2030 battles unaccounted for.

Now I'm wondering, are these the total number of operations or event battles played? This number has to have come from somewhere, rigth? :cap_hmm:

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,804 posts
11,012 battles

Looking at own numbers:

Randoms: 6762

Team Battles: 38

Coop: 1028

Ranked then is odd case:

Clan roster says 299, wows-numbers 311. 311 - 18 = 293 (Ranked sprint battles) wont explain the difference either. So yea, no idea what is the truth lol.

Clan battles by seasons:

1: 153

2: 113

3: 101

4: 130

5: 113

6: 8

7: 0

8: 10 as of now

Clan Brawl: 0

= 628

For a total sum of 8767 (or 8755).

Total shown on forum profile is atm 8942, so I guess I have then about 200 operations under my belt. (Which does fit, as I miss the achievement for 250 successfully[what it even means precisely] completed Operations)

• Cool 1

[L4GG]
Players
3,470 posts
11,259 battles

well, that page sucks.

I went to see mine and I only had 2 ranked battles.

I had to go in game to see, so, in my case

total -       8493

random - 4322

co-op -     2586

ranked - 162

7072 battles vs the total of 8493

1421 battles in Operations? beats me.

• Cool 1

Players
2,950 posts
21,373 battles

Operations are counted Im certain of that because I got bored last week and actually watched the number go up as I played them exclusively for a couple of days.

Im also assuming that special events such as Rogue Wave and Space battles are counted. 

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
105 posts
2,142 battles
10 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

According to this page here I played 4275 random battles and 3706 coop battles, making a total of  7981 battles.

When taking into account game modes like clan and ranked, I have to do a little digging and I see 64 ranked battles played from the ingame profile. 132 clan battles when having added up all the ones I saw from inside the clan page ingame.

Now I'm wondering, are these the total number of operations or event battles played? This number has to have come from somewhere, rigth? :cap_hmm:

Not sure if beta counts too.

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,804 posts
11,012 battles
3 hours ago, BarskiPatzow said:

Not sure if beta counts too.

1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I doubt beta counts, but it's not implausible that it does.

They do not, as otherwise my total battlecount would be way more than shown on forums. Overall, there was a stats wipe, as always, after the CBT, so those stats aren't "counted" anymore.

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,151 posts
26,706 battles
13 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Ohuh! :cap_wander: Good thing you mentioned this. First time I actually realized they do show it in the forum profile, Hhehehe!:Smile_amazed:

Nice to know. :cap_old:

• Cool 1

Players
8,512 posts

Hmm... as far as the WoT forums goes, it is my understanding they lag behind, but I could be wrong about that. Anyway, I always tend to pin the blame on lag...:Smile_hiding:

[SM0KE]
Players
7,898 posts
16,708 battles

Isn't the forum count reflective of every time you entered a battle, regardless of mode?

Totally unimportant, but I'd be vaguely curious to know  whether it's the act of entering a battle that is counted, or finishing it i.e. does a server disconnect mid-way through a battle mean that battle isn't counted...?

Sign in to follow this