Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aetius85

Is this a bug? Leave Queue button not clickable

8 comments in this topic

[BATES]
Players
1,186 posts
15,178 battles

Sorry if wrong section, but before opening a ticket to WG I would like to know your experience about the "leave queue" button. Lot of times it's already not clickable once you click the battle button. I think because you have been immediately matched to a battle, but in this case you have no time to retreat in case of mistake (wrong ship/ battle type/forgot camo etc). Is this behaviour correct? In my opinion there should be at least a 5 sec "think time" to retire the ship

[PIKES]
Players
577 posts
13,566 battles

In Co-ops that button dimmed too fast for being clicked. It is not a bug ( 30 seconds is the average time to set-up that kind of battles) . I am used to that behaviour. In random could be a bug because the setting up of the battle last more time

[JRM]
Players
8,928 posts

Well TBH the time you spend queing is usually determined to the largest extent by the other players in it (how long they wait) and not anything you do, for me the system as such is ok the was it is...

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
774 posts
14,586 battles

First of all, it was already discussed.

Secondly I support the "conclusion" of previous discussion.

If you do not want to battle do not press the battle button.

You can always spend 5-30 seconds longer in your port making sure that you are ready to go into the battle.

It is there not to allow you to change your mind, but to allow you to change the ship if you believe you wait for too long.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
7,037 posts
2,445 battles

Without seeing a video, that is hard to judge, but you generally cannot click it if you find a battle immediatle. In that case it is not a bug.

[BATES]
Players
1,186 posts
15,178 battles
1 hour ago, Sehales said:

Without seeing a video, that is hard to judge, but you generally cannot click it if you find a battle immediatle. In that case it is not a bug.

I think this is the case, so I was immediately matched and could not come back. This time my "problem" is I noticed after 1 sec I clicked battle I was doing a random and not a coop: I was invited to a div by a friend and the battle type changed automatically; then I went out because I was doing some coops so clicked battle without noticing the battle type was changed. But then the button to leave queue was immediately not clickable. @Sehales maybe could be considered as improvement to wait 5 sec before matching someone to a battle in order to allow last minutes changes in case of mistakes.

@Sir_Grzegorz I think that could be a little improvement which could help, we are humans and we can make mistakes

Sign in to follow this