Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OldPappy

Legendary moduls

15 comments in this topic

[GW_KR]
Players
480 posts
17,124 battles

Now if I have understood this correctly, the current legendary moduls will not be available from upgrade 9.1. The ones you are already grinding will be possible to keep grinding until the end of the year. Correct?

So, if I want to ensure I get the module for Zao, I should get her asap and secure the grind?

[PIKES]
Players
577 posts
13,566 battles

Yes. Do not forget TO BUY THE SHIP AND PLAY ONE GAME TO ACTIVE THE MISSION. :Smile_child:

[BOBS3]
Players
1,018 posts
22,366 battles
18 minutes ago, Camperdown said:

When is update 9.1 due?

Within the next fortnight

Players
2,810 posts
11,390 battles

Since we are on this topic of LM, is it worth it to free xp and get the Henri IV and Montana LM? Are those 2 LM worth trying to get?

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,379 posts
9,849 battles

Hello,

correct. If you have the Legendary Module combat mission activated you will have until the end of the year to complete it.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1

Players
5,259 posts
3 hours ago, pra3y said:

Since we are on this topic of LM, is it worth it to free xp and get the Henri IV and Montana LM? Are those 2 LM worth trying to get?

Atm, not so much... but they said they will be "balancing" leg mods... so u never know.

• Cool 1

[GW_KR]
Players
480 posts
17,124 battles
8 hours ago, neorvo said:

Yes. Do not forget TO BUY THE SHIP AND PLAY ONE GAME TO ACTIVE THE MISSION. :Smile_child:

Free xp:ed, bought and played!😊

I did not buy the Ibuki yet but i will as i liked it very much in pts. 

Played 1 game in Zao last night before bedtime. Great ship!!! Like a super Mogami which I had a lot if fun with! 

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,568 battles

They could have extended it a bit... They gave like a month of notice or something like that. It wouldn't be enough for anyone wanting to unlock the LM mission.

I was planning to get Moskva and her LM but didn't grind much. I started when they announced it will be gone when 0.9.1 kicks in but obviously I didn't manage to get even close to Moskva. I'm currently on Shchors and with 'Narai' I'll probably get to 'Chapayev' but that's it. Can't go further than that in the following week.

Sign in to follow this