Sign in to follow this  
Admiral_Oily_Discharge

Wargaming Client / Installation Issues

5 comments in this topic

Players
350 posts
5,465 battles

Hai 

Yeah so a couple hours back I downloaded and installed wargaming  client and initiated downloading the game . Idk how do I put this but it looks like the game has been downloaded  but wargaming client still downloads . I also checked the game size was like 30.xx gb or so for the ultra as much as I reckon .

Actions taken so far:

1. Rebooted PC restarted game client - Didnt help .

2. Ran speedtest - 45mbs download speed

3. Watched a movie to prove I had bandwidth and speed.

So if its not my internet connection, its something wrong with the game client or game center.

BTW I can bypass the launcher and directly launch the game application however:

• Instantly tries to log me out as if I selected logout option
  • Cancelling that, I cannot log in "Invalid email address or password" - which is wrong because I can sign in to the forums here.

It would be a great assistance if you folks could tell me whats going on here and how do I fix that .

Many thanks..

wg1.PNG

wg3.PNG

Players
350 posts
5,465 battles

** UPDATE **

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright tried launching the game from bin64 folder (WorldofWarships64.exe) I was able to log in. But the weird thing is that wargaming client is telling me that estimated 23 gb of game files still needs to be downloaded ???

Regards...

WorldOfWarships64_2020_02_05_10_18_21_241.jpg

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,618 posts
24 minutes ago, Admiral_Oily_Discharge said:

But the weird thing is that wargaming client is telling me that estimated 23 gb of game files still needs to be downloaded ???

perhaps a different instance of wows? GC allows you to have multiple versions of wows installed, not only for different servers, you can also have multiple installations for the same server...

Players
350 posts
5,465 battles
46 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

perhaps a different instance of wows? GC allows you to have multiple versions of wows installed, not only for different servers, you can also have multiple installations for the same server...

I am aware of this but I selected only one instance i.e. Eu version from that dropdown box in wargaming client?

Sign in to follow this