Sign in to follow this  
Afghanicus

Credit makers - T9 vs T10 multiplier (and perm camos)

7 comments in this topic

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

I've been hearing a lot about the fact that T9 are much better than T10 ships for credits as they have a credit multiplier that T10 are missing.

Where can I find more information about the said multiplier?

I believe it's "tied" to the ship itself but when I compare the camouflages I actually get  an opposite vibe...

Note that both ships have been bought in the armory for coal and both camos are the standard ones that come with the ship itself.

rr.jpg            tt.jpg

So... I don't need to be a math genius to see that -50% ship's service and +20% credits per battle is actually better than a simple -20% ship's service...

So how much is the said "credit multiplier" I hear about all the time and how does it compare to the standard camos shown here where a T10 is obviously significantly better than T9.

[CATS]
Players
28,080 posts
14,876 battles

Smolensk is not a premium, but a special ship. Special ships do not have an increased credits multiplier. They work like silver ships with perma camo, which is still good.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/d8m7ud/a_guide_on_premium_ship_credit_income_edited_for/

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
490 posts
7,731 battles
54 minutes ago, Palubarac said:

You can't, it's hidden.

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles
On 2/4/2020 at 1:35 PM, Palubarac said:

I've been hearing a lot about the fact that T9 are much better than T10 ships for credits as they have a credit multiplier that T10 are missing.

I believe it's "tied" to the ship itself but when I compare the camouflages I actually get  an opposite vibe...

Note that both ships have been bought in the armory for coal and both camos are the standard ones that come with the ship itself.

So... I don't need to be a math genius to see that -50% ship's service and +20% credits per battle is actually better than a simple -20% ship's service...

So how much is the said "credit multiplier" I hear about all the time and how does it compare to the standard camos shown here where a T10 is obviously significantly better than T9.

One of the big surprises is finding out that all ships have their own tailored modifiers to base xp and base credits.

You can find indications of this in the patch notes when some ships are getting tweaked, so example https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.8.10#Battle_Economics was the last time.

It would great to know what those base values are, but alas they are hidden.

Tier 9 Premium ships are at the top for credit earnings. Missouri notoriously so. And some older Premium ships (i.e. Sims and Atlanta) have good base xp modifiers.

The Tier 10 special/reward ships are not true Premiums in that sense; their earnings are going to mostly derive from their camouflage, and any T10 researchable ship can be equipped with permanent camouflage to the same effect.

Worth remembering when the next tranche of ships to be released (Hayate, Marceau, Smaland, Yashima) are all T10s, therefore not Premiums either and will not make as much as a proper T9 Premium.

• Cool 1

[OOPSY]
Players
118 posts
7,269 battles

Some "premium" Teir 10s do have the -50% service cost before other modifiers like camo and flags, something like the Somers for eg. Thats 90k credits on its own

• Cool 1

Modder
4,874 posts
22,422 battles
On 2/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, Skitzo_Sam said:

Some "premium" Teir 10s do have the -50% service cost before other modifiers like camo and flags, something like the Somers for eg. Thats 90k credits on its own

All premiums IX and X, including X tier "special" premiums have the same -50% service cost modifier, without any camo

• Cool 1

[DEFR]
[DEFR]
Players
1,270 posts
On 2/14/2020 at 3:57 PM, Skitzo_Sam said:

it's not the same thing though for special award ships, as they don't include the other premium ship earnings built in as well. Which I'm pretty sure you only get with premium ships that are listed for sale (for cash) in the shop

If you want good credit earnings ship, then I think the T8 premium BB's KII and Roma are good if you buy the Kamash camo for them extra, which then gives the same camo reductions as T9/10 camo but on a T8 premium BB

I find playing premium T8 CV does well because usually you're the last ship left in matches so can rack up damage all match and do pretty well on earning in just about every match because of it

Sign in to follow this