You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Wukong and Baije

10 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,689 posts
19,842 battles

Out of curiousity, can someone who bought the cheapest package of either Wuking or Baije confirm that the ships do NOT come with the special Pig/ Monkey captains but standard ones instead?

Or maybe @MrConway @Crysantos can chim in?

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,766 battles

Copy from the shop:

BUNDLE CONTENT
IX BAJIE
PORT SLOT
COMBAT MISSION: X3 XP FOR 25 BATTLES

Players
2,081 posts
16,277 battles
12 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Copy from the shop:

BUNDLE CONTENT
IX BAJIE
PORT SLOT

At a guess, he saw that, and wanted confirmation that it wasn't an oversight. TBH, the special captains should be included in the already high price, especially since they neither have special voice acting nor special talents or improved skills (I dropped a Bajie from a container, it came with the captain, it's literally just a unique portrait and name).

Players
2,307 posts
31,577 battles

Afaik only the Admiral packs and lunar crates have the unique captains included. 

Regular buying option shouldn't include any captain unless written otherwise.

And if you are interested in Bajie or Wukong i'd suggest buying lunar crates where u get lot of premium days, camos, and other stuff on top of the ships.

[CAIN]
Players
4,689 posts
19,842 battles
37 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Copy from the shop:

BUNDLE CONTENT
IX BAJIE
PORT SLOT

Saw that, but the Eastern and Southern Dragon ships come with special Commander.

21 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

At a guess, he saw that, and wanted confirmation that it wasn't an oversight. TBH, the special captains should be included in the already high price, especially since they neither have special voice acting nor special talents or improved skills (I dropped a Bajie from a container, it came with the captain, it's literally just a unique portrait and name).

Yep, see above.

6 minutes ago, L8viathan said:

Afaik only the Admiral packs and lunar crates have the unique captains included. 

Regular buying option shouldn't include any captain unless written otherwise.

And if you are interested in Bajie or Wukong i'd suggest buying lunar crates where u get lot of premium days, camos, and other stuff on top of the ships.

No. Not gonna do that ever again.

Done that, got only camos and useless stuff.

For the wasted 40€ i could have bought the Siliwangi/Wukong to make a commentary for my channel. I hope that was the last time me being stupid and gambling with real money.

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,348 posts
3,869 battles
4 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Out of curiousity, can someone who bought the cheapest package of either Wuking or Baije confirm that the ships do NOT come with the special Pig/ Monkey captains but standard ones instead?

The captains only come in the admiral's packs I am afraid.

[MORIA]
Players
7,706 posts
38,366 battles
10 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

They come with the ship but not a 10 pointer. I got Bajie with yearly -30% coupon and it had the pig commander. But it had only 1 point I think (or 0 points I don't remember). 

Only if you get it in crate it has the 10 pointer. The cheapest one you need to grind this commander a lot. 

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
18 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

For the wasted 40€ i could have bought the Siliwangi/Wukong to make a commentary for my channel. I hope that was the last time me being stupid and gambling with real money.

Link?

[CAIN]
Players
4,689 posts
19,842 battles
19 hours ago, MrConway said:

The captains only come in the admiral's packs I am afraid.

Hm. Thx, but are you sure?

I've received a PM and info from other people who bought the ship(s) in the standard packs and did in fact receive the Pig/ Monkey captain.

Was this changed? If so, why? The Southern/ Eastern Dragon ships have their unique captains too.

Could you pls check again?

4 hours ago, Blixies said:

Link?

Soon. TM