Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WilhelmII

Campaign Frustration

8 comments in this topic

[FITNG]
[FITNG]
Players
40 posts
2,812 battles

I refer to "Campaign Science of Victory Task 5"   where it states "Incapacitate or destroy 3 modules on an enemy ship" using an Aircraft Carrier only of Tiers V-X,  now this is what I find frustrating, as all my Carriers are tier IV and due to the change in the tech tree concerning Carriers there is no tier V,  this means I and others have a long wait in completing this campaign task until we get a tier VI Carrier, surely this is unfair and should be changed, I know it is only a small thing but take care of these small things and hopefully the big thing might not happen. 

[PIKES]
Players
430 posts
9,981 battles

It is not possible to finish the campaigns by repeating easier missions grinding one by one the easier stars :fish_book:?

[MORIA]
Players
7,685 posts
38,134 battles
24 minutes ago, WilhelmII said:

I refer to "Campaign Science of Victory Task 5"   where it states "Incapacitate or destroy 3 modules on an enemy ship" using an Aircraft Carrier only of Tiers V-X,  now this is what I find frustrating, as all my Carriers are tier IV and due to the change in the tech tree concerning Carriers there is no tier V,  this means I and others have a long wait in completing this campaign task until we get a tier VI Carrier, surely this is unfair and should be changed, I know it is only a small thing but take care of these small things and hopefully the big thing might not happen. 

Dude. I did reset the whole IJN CV line in 4 days. From T4 to T10. What's a problem to get into T6? Maybe if you play very casual (10 battles a week) but other than that Hosho is really fun and easy to get into T6. 

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,685 posts
38,134 battles
6 minutes ago, neorvo said:

It is not possible to finish the campaigns by repeating easier missions grinding one by one the easier stars :fish_book:?

Yup, they're a bit grindy though more consistent. 

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
272 posts
9,943 battles
58 minutes ago, WilhelmII said:

this means I and others have a long wait in completing this campaign task until we get a tier VI Carrier

You can repeat the easier tasks as many times as you want, makes it easy to finish any campaign. You can then do the remaining tasks whenever you're ready for them.

Players
809 posts
5,392 battles
5 hours ago, WilhelmII said:

Well, just about every campaign/assignment is targeting ships T5 and above, regardless of ship class. So this is quite in line with that one.

BTW, not sure how much time you had available over the end of the year / start of NY, but as a side effect of the disaster that was the PR campaign, you could get T6 Furious as well. And if you already had Gorizia, you could even completely ignore the PR campaign completely.

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,287 posts
8,931 battles

Hello,

You can repeat previous tasks and obtain the stars from them, but you wont get the rewards for it again. This will allow you to grind a campaign more easily if you dont have as many ships available.

Regards,

Minia

Sign in to follow this