You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
redlockk

Oil in clan base

9 comments in this topic

Question

[RO-RN]
Players
84 posts
33,665 battles

We did all upgrade in clan base and now we have 230000 oil in stock .Something else to build in future?  Can we trade oil in change for coal in exchange for dooblons?Its a waste to have that much and dont used .I notice nobody cares about naval battle now. 

• Cool 1

8 answers to this question

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
6,240 posts
2,055 battles
On 2/4/2020 at 4:24 PM, TheBrut3 said:

This is more a suggestion then a Q&A.

And it's the 'problem' with all resources. When you have all tech tree's and all FXP ships, you gather a lot of credits and FXP you will never really use.

Very true.

There are no immediate plans for new clan base buildings or other ways to spend oil (not everybody got that much available), but we will think about some more useful things with oil for those clans who already maxed out everything.

In the meantime: Who can get the highest pile of oil? :)

[MORIA]
Players
7,689 posts
38,224 battles

Give it to me :cap_haloween:

Yeah maybe it could be an option to convert it to coal and clan leader would give it to some clanmates. 

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
491 posts
7,763 battles

And it's the 'problem' with all resources. When you have all tech tree's and all FXP ships, you gather a lot of credits and FXP you will never really use.

[RO-RN]
Players
84 posts
33,665 battles
1 hour ago, TheBrut3 said:

I got all the ships from tier 5 to 10 all and yes i dont have problems with credits and free exp but some of us want to use that oil since we have tresory .

[RO-RN]
Players
84 posts
33,665 battles
13 hours ago, Sehales said:

Very true.

There are no immediate plans for new clan base buildings or other ways to spend oil (not everybody got that much available), but we will think about some more useful things with oil for those clans who already maxed out everything.

In the meantime: Who can get the highest pile of oil? :)

Hello  ,i check last night and we got more 260000 oil now 🤪 can i sugest with the release of submarine to build something new in clan base and  maybe one  building for capitans with 19 points to improve the skill  at least 1 skill on player choice something like 1% or more 🙂.I have more ideea 😎 i embrace youre atention  and i wish you guys bring something new  thanks 

[MORIA]
Players
7,689 posts
38,224 battles
On 2/4/2020 at 4:24 PM, TheBrut3 said:

Oh really? You can use it to regrind ships. And beside that - from time to time we get some free exp ship. Never too much free exp. 

Players
2,070 posts
16,195 battles
6 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Oh really? You can use it to regrind ships. And beside that - from time to time we get some free exp ship. Never too much free exp. 

Both Hayate and Smaland will cost fxp. Since t9 fxp ships cost 1 million fxp, and these are t10, it's a safe bet we'll need tons more, and soon. They are releasing new reward ships for fxp / coal / steel all the time now, at such a pace that it's really, really difficult to have too much of the stuff even if you're a very active player.