Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dry Dock: Jean Bart

9 comments in this topic

Players
568 posts
3,629 battles

Beautiful looking ship, love this class visually and the "all forward" facing guns which means you never have to go broadside and expose your sides to bring all your guns to bear on your target.

I already have the T6 Dunkerque which this class is based on and visually appears much the same, probably plays much the same style too so... probably happy to mess about at T6 with this ship instead of taking on the top tiers with it albeit a much stronger offering of the class. 

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

The sentence "the quality of the work done by our artists improves each year..." reminds me of the outstanding work needed to bring the old models up to the same standard.

Crack the whip, and then give them all a well-deserved bonus. Lesta's art department is the only one I have only praise for.

• Cool 2

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles
3 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

The sentence "the quality of the work done by our artists improves each year..." reminds me of the outstanding work needed to bring the old models up to the same standard.

Crack the whip, and then give them all a well-deserved bonus. Lesta's art department is the only one I have only praise for.

Even better, how about new ships (from history), like the Ise, Andea Doria and the Dante Alighieri, to name a few.:cap_cool:

[I-J-N]
Players
5,445 posts
On 2/3/2020 at 4:53 PM, Sir_Sinksalot said:

Beautiful looking ship, love this class visually and the "all forward" facing guns which means you never have to go broadside and expose your sides to bring all your guns to bear on your target.

I already have the T6 Dunkerque which this class is based on and visually appears much the same, probably plays much the same style too so... probably happy to mess about at T6 with this ship instead of taking on the top tiers with it albeit a much stronger offering of the class. 

Oui, bien sur! Juste set your engines toute en arriere! :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this