You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
TheWarJaC

Hi everyone, I am TheWarJaC, the new Italian CM for WoWs!

12 comments in this topic

WG Staff
1,537 posts
854 battles

Hello, captains and old sea wolves! My name is "TheWarJaC" and I am the new Italian Community Manager of World of Warships! It will be my duty and pleasure to help you navigate the waters of your favorite MMO: updating you on the new features and updates of the game, listening to your suggestions and helping you solve any problems you will encounter. Maybe, in the meantime, we could also get lost in conversations about the wonderful depth of the game mechanics; or how nice it is to sail the poetry of the sea together, loaded with incendiary blanks and torpedoes of course!

Ps. My grandfather, during the Second World War, was stationed as Sergeant first on the Duca D’Aosta and then on the Vittorio Veneto, so let's say that my love for this game has decidedly genetic roots.

PPS. I am also a good illustrator. Below, under the spoiler section, you can see two drawings of cruisers that I gave away to some lucky players during my monthly Italian stream on Twitch. (The drawing of the Duca d'Aosta is still available to be won, soon we will choose the winner through our social media channel.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

duca d'aosta piccola.jpg 

vittorio veneto originale piccolajpg.jpg

• Cool 20

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,287 posts
8,931 battles

Welcome aboard,

glad to see we have another boss to bully us community manager with some interest in the naval world and some very nice drawing skills. I look forward to reading these conversations and seeing your name around the place. But anyway, welcome!

Kind regards,

Minia

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,821 battles
46 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

It will be my duty and pleasure to help you navigate the waters of your favorite MMO:

Welcome to the dark side  fun! 

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

All fair and dandy, but we need answers on a pressing issue:

• spaghetti or lasagna?
  • Funny 2

Players
1,851 posts
3,522 battles

@TheWarJaC Benvenuto. :Smile_honoring:

One small issue tho; those are both cruisers, not battleships :cap_hmm: Excellent drawings btw.

IMG_20191023_205832.thumb.jpg.c2aa003676ba007202b80c98e3812096.jpg

1 ora fa, TheWarJaC ha scritto:

Ps. My grandfather, during the Second World War, was stationed as Sergeant first on the Duca D’Aosta and then on the Vittorio Veneto, so let's say that my love for this game has decidedly genetic roots.

Interesting. 

19 minuti fa, MrFingers ha scritto:

spaghetti or lasagna?

Why not both?

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

I must confess I was a bit surprised by the (re)introduction since I was sure I saw you last month... :crab:

But this seems like a better introduction anyways so welcome (again) :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

WG Staff
1,537 posts
854 battles

🤝
7 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

7 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

@TheWarJaC Benvenuto. 

One small issue tho; those are both cruisers, not battleships . Excellent drawings btw.

Hey wot_2016_gunner, 

Yup, they are two cruisers, I just corrected the “typo”. Thank you for the heads up and the compliments regarding my drawing skills!

🖋

7 hours ago, Palubarac said:

🖋

6 hours ago, Palubarac said:

I must confess I was a bit surprised by the (re)introduction since I was sure I saw you last month... 

But this seems like a better introduction anyways so welcome (again) 

Hi Palubarac,

Haha thank you for your many welcomes, apparently, I compulsively need attention :Smile_veryhappy:. Jokes apart, the first one was an “abusive” post I had to do to decide which ship I should draw on my stream, this one is my official introduction to the EN community let’s say.

7 hours ago, MrFingers said:

All fair and dandy, but we need answers on a pressing issue:

• spaghetti or lasagna?

I don’t take sides: I choose pasta upon lasagna! :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,722 posts
24,947 battles
39 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

[...]

Hi Palubarac,

Haha thank you for your many welcomes, apparently, I compulsively need attention :Smile_veryhappy:. Jokes apart, the first one was an “abusive” post I had to do to decide which ship I should draw on my stream, this one is my official introduction to the [...]

giphy.gif

:Smile_trollface::Smile_bajan2::Smile_hiding:

jokes aside: welcome onboard, that's quite some nice skill u got there :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

[-VIS-]
Players
245 posts
13,437 battles

Benvenuto a bordo capitano :cap_cool:

Love the drawnings, you should focus more on them since you'll have more success drawing new ships! :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
364 posts
11,434 battles

Hi, I'm glad of this. A new Italian CM. I expect a sober guide from you, who knows the role you have, respectful of all players, friendly and also rightly severe, but constructive, when necessary. Good work to you, TheWarJaC! I trust that you will be an excellent CM.

• Cool 1