You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
CrazyPappy_1

Shokaku VS Kaga

38 comments in this topic

Players
15 posts
2,585 battles

I really enjoy playing CV's . I have almost unlock the Shokaku and I am wondering if Kaga's game play is different? I am thinking of buying her but I am not sure yet. 

• Cool 1

Players
989 posts
22,082 battles

The Kaga has weaker planes (more like T6), but more on deck than Shokaku. Kaga has HE bombs, Shokaku AP bombs. Maybe try T8 CV Gameplay first before u spend money. 

Players
687 posts

Please, dont do it. For the  sake of your own enjoyment and for the mental stability of your team-mates. Try to get your CV winrate more closer to 50% before buying or playing tier 8 or higher games.

*edit

just lost a good match in Zao, because we had a Kaga that had less than 300 random battles under his/her belt.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Players
15 posts
2,585 battles

In fact, I have started to research all the CV's branches in January. I now have Ranger. Lexington fully researched  with Saipan as trainer for my US captain (15 skill points),. Furious fully researched with Arc Royal as British trainer (captain with 12 skill points) and Ryojo and a 12 skill points captain. Most of the game I played were with a not developped CV with a low point captain. But I feel that I am guetting better at playiong CV's, thanks in part to all those YouTube videos. 

But Saipan is hard to play and I am a bit tired of Arc Royals's biplanes... ANd I need silver to develop my ships !

Players
15 posts
2,585 battles

I know realise that , when I was grinding the 3 CV line at about the same time, I made the mistake of switching playing one cv to play ther other (for example, to have the first victory of the day bonus). That's bad because, each time I changed CV, I had to re-adjust to the new one. For example, I would fire Ark Royal's torp with the same lead in front of the target that I would use for Ryujo, witch will likely produce a miss... 

UPDATE: in my last 10 random battles today with Ryujo, I had 7 victories.

• Cool 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,433 posts
20,500 battles

Dude.

Just don't.

You're doing horribly. Learn how to play effectively before moving up the tiers or even buying a premium ship. This is not a singleplayer game, you have teammates for which you're ruining the game for.

• Cool 14
  • Bad 1

Players
2,070 posts
16,188 battles

Listen to @El2aZeR, if there's someone who knows what he's talking about in anything CV related, it's him. 

Also, if you look at who downvoted his post above.. any post downvoted by this person can be taken as absolute truth :cap_haloween:

At 43% WR + low amount of battles, it isn't too late to start saving that account, but you need to avoid the mistake most new / inexperienced players do and NOT jump to high tier premiums fast. Stick to low tiers, progress to mediums when you're confident you've improved and can carry your way around them, eventually to high. 

I'd also like to add that, in my opinion, it's better to learn the basics on the other 3 classes first before going the route of CV's, you will learn how the game works better and faster. The CV class plays nothing like the other 3, and you won't learn stuff like who has radar, what is the range, torpedo ranges, basically specifics of ships that won't directly affect you, but they do affect the outcome of the battle which should influence your decision making process, such as target selection. The best way to understand how to counter specific ships is to play them.

Kaga especially is a bad choice as it will teach a lot of bad habits due to the rapidly respawning desposable planes. You'll develop a "don't care about losses" playstyle which will be punished on other CV's. Just don't, please.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
9 hours ago, belalugosisdead said:

The Kaga has weaker planes (more like T6), but more on deck than Shokaku. Kaga has HE bombs, Shokaku AP bombs. Maybe try T8 CV Gameplay first before u spend money. 

They are very T7 for IJN with barely less hp than Shokaku.

55 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

Kaga especially is a bad choice as it will teach a lot of bad habits due to the rapidly respawning desposable planes. You'll develop a "don't care about losses" playstyle which will be punished on other CV's. Just don't, please.

Restoration time for Kaga is actually pretty bad for the kinds of plane you get. You just start with 3x your squadron in reserve, instead of the normal 1.5x, which means that with the huge squadron size of 12 for TBs and DBs, Kaga starts with 24 rocket fighters, 36 torpedo bombers and 36 dive bombers, for a combined 96 planes. If you throw those away fast though, you are stuck with underwhelming restoration, unlike something like Enterprise or Ark Royal that truely restore planes in record time.

Players
3,015 posts

Kaga is my dream CV for historical reasons. I wish I had it. I liked shokaku but If I could have Kaga I'd do it. T8 gameplay is a meme though, u mostly face T10s so take dis into consideration.

• Cool 1

Players
2,070 posts
16,188 battles
14 minutes ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

They are very T7 for IJN with barely less hp than Shokaku.

Restoration time for Kaga is actually pretty bad for the kinds of plane you get. You just start with 3x your squadron in reserve, instead of the normal 1.5x, which means that with the huge squadron size of 12 for TBs and DBs, Kaga starts with 24 rocket fighters, 36 torpedo bombers and 36 dive bombers, for a combined 96 planes. If you throw those away fast though, you are stuck with underwhelming restoration, unlike something like Enterprise or Ark Royal that truely restore planes in record time.

I had a game 2 days ago where I had AA defense expert, 50 plane kill game (only one of those was a fighter). Total amount of enemy planes shot down was 138 that match by the entire team. Kaga was able to field FULL squadrons of all types right until the end of the game. We still won and he still played it badly, but the fact remains that you shouldn't be able to strike with full squadrons after losing north of 100 planes... I didn't see this guy drop many fighters, but let's be generous  and say 20-25 of those 138 planes were fighters, that's still north of 100 planes killed. All he has to do is cycle through squads and do the occasional pre-drop, and he never runs out. It's dumb.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,185 posts
11,264 battles

Mate,

don't take offense in this, but you shoulnd't even playing tier 8 CVs at all...

please compare yourself with the server average I'm not even saying the good players.

you are practically being on the enemy team with your Saipan and your Lexy..

Let alone helping them..

Basically it goes like this,

CVs hard counter DDs. Practically can turn their lives in hell in a very short amount of time.

Since DDs are the most influencial class in the game, and CVs are countering them,

the difference between a good CV player and a bad one really decides the result of the game most of the times.

I've seen so many times a won game turns into a loss because of the enemy CV..

I've seen so many times a loss game carried by a CV.. I've carried a lot of games in my CVs, and lost a lot to the better CV player.

Again, please don't take it as offensive or an attack onyourself but you are not good.. really really not good in CVs,

and you are mostly failing the other 11 players on your team..

You are saying you enjoy playing CVs much?

Trust me, once you develop your skills, your CV play, it will be much much more fun..

Just stay around tier 4 in randoms to learn.. or tier 6 in co-op..

Again, I'm sorry If all the above seems harsh..

• Cool 10

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
15 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

I had a game 2 days ago where I had AA defense expert, 50 plane kill game (only one of those was a fighter). Total amount of enemy planes shot down was 138 that match by the entire team. Kaga was able to field FULL squadrons of all types right until the end of the game. We still won and he still played it badly, but the fact remains that you shouldn't be able to strike with full squadrons after losing north of 100 planes... I didn't see this guy drop many fighters, but let's be generous  and say 20-25 of those 138 planes were fighters, that's still north of 100 planes killed. All he has to do is cycle through squads and do the occasional pre-drop, and he never runs out. It's dumb.

Still a result of starting with 96 planes (102 if you take restoration mod), not of restoration time. Restoration time is on a level with GZ.

• Cool 2

Players
2,070 posts
16,188 battles
Just now, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

Still a result of starting with 96 planes (102 if you take restoration mod), not of restoration time. Restoration time is on a level with GZ.

Fair enough. It's still almost impossible to deplane, which is a dumb gimmick imho.

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
5 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

Fair enough. It's still almost impossible to deplane, which is a dumb gimmick imho.

Spoiler

small-capacity.png

From LWM's Indomitable review. With all fighters, you can go north of 200, theoretically.

Players
568 posts
3,629 battles
8 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

Mate,

don't take offense in this, but you shoulnd't even playing tier 8 CVs at all...

please compare yourself with the server average I'm not even saying the good players.

you are practically being on the enemy team with your Saipan and your Lexy..

Let alone helping them..

Basically it goes like this,

CVs hard counter DDs. Practically can turn their lives in hell in a very short amount of time.

Since DDs are the most influencial class in the game, and CVs are countering them,

the difference between a good CV player and a bad one really decides the result of the game most of the times.

I've seen so many times a won game turns into a loss because of the enemy CV..

I've seen so many times a loss game carried by a CV.. I've carried a lot of games in my CVs, and lost a lot to the better CV player.

Again, please don't take it as offensive or an attack onyourself but you are not good.. really really not good in CVs,

and you are mostly failing the other 11 players on your team..

You are saying you enjoy playing CVs much?

Trust me, once you develop your skills, your CV play, it will be much much more fun..

Just stay around tier 4 in randoms to learn.. or tier 6 in co-op..

Again, I'm sorry If all the above seems harsh..

"please don't take it as offensive or an attack onyourself but you are not good.. really really not good" Yes is there any other way to take it "you are really really not good" other than an attack on yourself? You could have just said he needs to improve his skills through more experience and battle time with this class, not insult him and it was an insult btw, you can't seriously suggest saying to someone they are "you are not good... really really not good" is anything other than offensive, even if the sentiments was not going out of your way just to cause this guy upset and more to steer him towards a more suitable path, your approach was poorly worded and offensive where it need not have been to deliver the same message and sentiments, bad form.

@ topic

Yes this "stay at lower tier and learn" approach, I have encountered this advice given to players in WoT too and tbh while it makes sense at a glance it often really only serves to hold back that players skill set development and progress. Why? Well, if we are talking about a person hitting their skill cap and being a bad player, this is a different topic. With skill cap, a player has can go no further, they are limited by their own personal ability and cannot really improve much so with skill capping it's a matter of understanding ones own limitations and playing tiers that this limitation is still actually a somewhat useful ingredient for their team.

For skill development of a newer player, just like WoT I would say hanging around lower tiers has very little benefit after you get the initial feel and understanding for these ships and classes. Indeed, you will actually only hold your skill development back and learn bad habits that may work at lower tiers but be detrimental to you and your team at higher tiers where the meta is different and how things are played is different. So I would be of the opinion that if you are a competent gamer, sure, play lower tiers to get a feel for these ships and classes but certainly move on up the tiers, if it suits a player to do so, and while the going will be tough initially, you will quickly grasps a rough idea of the way things are and played, which ultimately will put a player in better shape, not pick up bad lower tier habits and gameplay and ultimately develop as a better player more quickly. Literally a case of sink or swim and because you are against better players with higher tier gameplay, you will develop as a better player because you HAVE to or else you will keep failing.

Hanging around lower tiers is not going to help you to become a better player it's not like if this guy does 1k or 10k more battles at T4 he his going to be much better at T8 so just get stuck in at T8, after a few hundred battles if you are not improving to average levels of performance with that class, then its clear you suck at the game, otherwise you WILL adapt and you WILL be a good player. Personally, I just play this game to chill from WoT, so I'm happy around T6 and T7 for now and to build up my captain skills on ships before making the move to higher tiers. I feel that at least is sensible and would be of the opinion that in WoWs or WoT there is certainly no point making the jump to higher tiers without at least a top crew/captain and being in a position to purchase all the equipment that tank/ship needs immediately plus maybe even free xp some important modules.

• Bad 3

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

For skill development of a newer player, just like WoT I would say hanging around lower tiers has very little benefit after you get the initial feel and understanding for these ships and classes. Indeed, you will actually only hold your skill development back and learn bad habits that may work at lower tiers but be detrimental to you and your team at higher tiers where the meta is different and how things are played is different.

That's not how it works, especially not with CVs. Attacking ships is the same across all tiers. There's only two changes that occur over the tiers and these are:

• Priority shifts slightly, with cruisers at T4 and T6 being hardly ever priority targets, compared to T8 and T10. But this is more minor. Usually, at T4 and T6, you wreck them anyway if they present themselves as best target, as you do in higher tiers.
  • AA increases in potency. By a lot. Not that it becomes unplayable, but obviously there's a lot of a difference between T4 where half the ships just have no AA so all you can mess up is the attack approach and T10, where mistakes get punished fast.

As a consequence, if you are bad at T4 and T6, that isn't a reason to go up the tiers, it means you are not good at basic CV skills and these are very much skills you need at higher tiers. If you cannot properly farm damage in a Hosho, the most OP CV tier for tier, where all you can screw up is target approach, how are you going to learn more at T8, where you still have to know the same knowledge of how to attack ships, but now you have to evade flak buffs and mitigate dps to not get your planes shredded? Pretty much everything you learn on lower tiers is not a bad habit, it's the requirement to not be absolute dogshit at higher tiers.

• Cool 3

Players
568 posts
3,629 battles
48 minutes ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

That's not how it works, especially not with CVs. Attacking ships is the same across all tiers. There's only two changes that occur over the tiers and these are:

• Priority shifts slightly, with cruisers at T4 and T6 being hardly ever priority targets, compared to T8 and T10. But this is more minor. Usually, at T4 and T6, you wreck them anyway if they present themselves as best target, as you do in higher tiers.
  • AA increases in potency. By a lot. Not that it becomes unplayable, but obviously there's a lot of a difference between T4 where half the ships just have no AA so all you can mess up is the attack approach and T10, where mistakes get punished fast.

As a consequence, if you are bad at T4 and T6, that isn't a reason to go up the tiers, it means you are not good at basic CV skills and these are very much skills you need at higher tiers. If you cannot properly farm damage in a Hosho, the most OP CV tier for tier, where all you can screw up is target approach, how are you going to learn more at T8, where you still have to know the same knowledge of how to attack ships, but now you have to evade flak buffs and mitigate dps to not get your planes shredded? Pretty much everything you learn on lower tiers is not a bad habit, it's the requirement to not be absolute dogshit at higher tiers.

No you misunderstand. Bad is bad, no matter what you do, if you have hit your skill limit, hit the wall, there is nothing for it, and you stay at lower tiers or wherever you feel most effective as a player. What I said was, staying at lower tiers to "learn the ropes" is fine and sensible initially for a while but is not going to put a player in good shape moving forwards as the meta changes and all that it will serve is for that player, and by that I mean a player that is actually GOOD at gaming in general with potential to learn and grow as a player by adapting to the new challenges that come his way, is it will only serve for him to get into a wrong playstyle and pick up bad habits that work at lower tiers but will not work and fail hard at higher tiers. 

You practically outlined these differences yourself. While you say attacking ships is the same across the board, it's really not when you factor the counter measures ship gain and also the experienced player of higher tiers, so it's not the same at all. At lower tiers, a CV player will rinse and repeat his torpedo runs against inexperienced noobs with low skill crew that have no idea how to counter CV attacks and of course these ships don't have much in the way of AA.

So what happens if a competent gamer with lots of growing potential stays at lower tiers and then takes his rinse and repeat approach to higher tiers now that he is sure he has mastered that class, is a CV expert and ready to move up? His aircraft get shot down by AA before even reaching a target ship because he has no idea to use islands for cover and lay ambushes and semi-covered attacking runs, the experienced players he is trying to attack are well rehearsed in skills of evasion and countering while the experienced CV player and DD's most likely know he is noobing behind an island like a dumb static brick. He is also most likely neglecting his spotting duties and not harassing DD's like he should. All of this because he hung around lower tiers and these bad ways burned into his brain as the correct ways since they were and worked at lower tiers or at least were not exposed at lower tiers to make him have to re-think his approach and playstyle. Am I wrong?

So while a BAD player that has no more growth potential would do well to stay at lower tiers where his limited skills, slow reactions and noob ways will be more effective and be less annoyed for him to play along with the team that gets him, for a player that has plenty of growth potential I would be of the opinion not to stay at lower tiers for more than a few hundred battles or however many battles are needed to get skilled and familiar with the ship classes, leading shots, hitting citadels, using the different ammo types for best effect, learning the maps etc on a competent level. Then move on before getting soaked in bad habits, incorrect ways and becomes static and stale in your ways. Get up them tiers, fight the best, LEARN from the best and be ultimately become one of the best. Once you understand the game on a semi-competent level, you will only get better playing with and against better players along with ships that are now equipped with counter measures and attributes you are eventually going to have to deal with and use at some point anyway so when you're ready you're ready and no point monkeying about lower tiers unless you are just a bad player. Then it's ok. 

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
20 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

You practically outlined these differences yourself. While you say attacking ships is the same across the board, it's really not when you factor the counter measures ship gain and also the experienced player of higher tiers, so it's not the same at all. At lower tiers, a CV player will rinse and repeat his torpedo runs against inexperienced noobs with low skill crew that have no idea how to counter CV attacks and of course these ships don't have much in the way of AA.

So what happens if a competent gamer with lots of growing potential stays at lower tiers and then takes his rinse and repeat approach to higher tiers now that he is sure he has mastered that class, is a CV expert and ready to move up? His aircraft get shot down by AA before even reaching a target ship because he has no idea to use islands for cover and lay ambushes and semi-covered attacking runs, the experienced players he is trying to attack are well rehearsed in skills of evasion and countering while the experienced CV player and DD's most likely know he is noobing behind an island like a dumb static brick... am I wrong?

Yes, you are. Sure, if someone who mastered the T4 moves up to T6, they will encounter more potent AA and will need to adapt, but someone who does not even know T4 will absolutely suck at T6. Because T6 is a refinement of earlier skills, not a replacement. What you learned at T4 absolutely is still applicable. Giving enough lead, approach angle to not get dodged, proper aiming and execution of drops, targetting priority, CV positioning, all these are about as applicable in T4 as they are in higher tiers. Just now you have to refine the approach to factor in AA. And apart from better AA, there are no real additional countermeasures. T4 ships across the board are more maneuverable than high tier ones, dodging is easier for them than for high tier ones, especially because they don't subscribe to camp behind island meta. And apart from automated AA and dodging, their is no counterplay except trying to hide away, which T4 can do just as well. So, going up the tiers doesn't make you able to learn more if you already weren't good at lower tiers. It's like asking someone who barely manages to draw letters to write a novel, because it might improve their literacy more and avoid learning bad habits if they only practice writing letters, even if it means that likely after a while they just wasted paper and all their motivation and have a cramping hand, because being able to more or less effortlessly write letters and string together words is a prerequisite to writing lengthier texts. And so too, conducting an attack run that has the proper lead, approach angle and all is a prerquisite for getting anything done in CV. Once you get that right, then we can talk about learning to do the same under AA fire.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,686 posts
38,213 battles
4 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

also like to add that, in my opinion, it's better to learn the basics on the other 3 classes first before going the route of CV's, you will learn how the game works better and faster.

If you look at his surface ships stats - his stats on CV aren't that bad in comparison. Can't be explained by words how can anybody play like this. Like if there's no YouTube and no CC streamers out there. 

• Cool 1

Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
2 hours ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

"please don't take it as offensive or an attack onyourself but you are not good.. really really not good" Yes is there any other way to take it "you are really really not good" other than an attack on yourself? You could have just said he needs to improve his skills through more experience and battle time with this class, not insult him and it was an insult btw, you can't seriously suggest saying to someone they are "you are not good... really really not good" is anything other than offensive, even if the sentiments was not going out of your way just to cause this guy upset and more to steer him towards a more suitable path, your approach was poorly worded and offensive where it need not have been to deliver the same message and sentiments, bad form.

@ topic

Yes this "stay at lower tier and learn" approach, I have encountered this advice given to players in WoT too and tbh while it makes sense at a glance it often really only serves to hold back that players skill set development and progress. Why? Well, if we are talking about a person hitting their skill cap and being a bad player, this is a different topic. With skill cap, a player has can go no further, they are limited by their own personal ability and cannot really improve much so with skill capping it's a matter of understanding ones own limitations and playing tiers that this limitation is still actually a somewhat useful ingredient for their team.

For skill development of a newer player, just like WoT I would say hanging around lower tiers has very little benefit after you get the initial feel and understanding for these ships and classes. Indeed, you will actually only hold your skill development back and learn bad habits that may work at lower tiers but be detrimental to you and your team at higher tiers where the meta is different and how things are played is different. So I would be of the opinion that if you are a competent gamer, sure, play lower tiers to get a feel for these ships and classes but certainly move on up the tiers, if it suits a player to do so, and while the going will be tough initially, you will quickly grasps a rough idea of the way things are and played, which ultimately will put a player in better shape, not pick up bad lower tier habits and gameplay and ultimately develop as a better player more quickly. Literally a case of sink or swim and because you are against better players with higher tier gameplay, you will develop as a better player because you HAVE to or else you will keep failing.

Hanging around lower tiers is not going to help you to become a better player it's not like if this guy does 1k or 10k more battles at T4 he his going to be much better at T8 so just get stuck in at T8, after a few hundred battles if you are not improving to average levels of performance with that class, then its clear you suck at the game, otherwise you WILL adapt and you WILL be a good player. Personally, I just play this game to chill from WoT, so I'm happy around T6 and T7 for now and to build up my captain skills on ships before making the move to higher tiers. I feel that at least is sensible and would be of the opinion that in WoWs or WoT there is certainly no point making the jump to higher tiers without at least a top crew/captain and being in a position to purchase all the equipment that tank/ship needs immediately plus maybe even free xp some important modules.

Holy cow mate, you like to write a lot while playing little.

Long story short, the TO should really consider staying low tiers until he learns enough to be below average. There is no point in discussing the finesee differences between t8 CVs while the poor guy did not manage to master the very basics. Simply not in time yet.

After that its a question of being snowflake or not. Straight up advices might sound harsh but life and truth are harsh as well. The sooner one realizes where he falls short, the sooner will improve. 

The guys above like Elazer and Excavatus were totally right. I mean they could have formed a 4 pages long love letter to serve it more tenderly, but that does not change the facts.

• Cool 3

Players
2,070 posts
16,188 battles
5 minutes ago, Exorite said:

Holy cow mate, you like to write a lot while playing little.

Long story short, the TO should really consider staying low tiers until he learns enough to be below average.

It is a question of being snowflake or not. Straight up advices might sound harsh but life and truth is harsh as well. The sooner one realizes where he falls short, the sooner will improve. 

The guys above like Elazer and Excavatus were totally right. I mean they could have formed a 4 pages long love letter to serve it more tenderly, but that does not change the facts.

I don't think stating clearly someone is bad at a computer game is a characterization of someone as a person, and therefore isn't insulting. Especially not when posts are clearly written with good intention, from a place of giving advice that gives the best possible chance for improvement to the recipient.

OP's stats after over 1k games are plain bad. Establishing that is the first step in addressing the problem - if there's one common factor to all the low 40's WR potatoes with thousands of battles behind them, it's that they'll all say they're good players and try to justify their bad performance by blaming it on their teams, say stuff like "but I don't stat pad in op ships", etc etc. If someone wants to improve, they need to not be that guy. To do that, they need to realize they're bad - it's not the end of the world - and then they can start doing something about it.

People need to stop being snowflakes.

• Cool 1

Players
3,431 posts
14 hours ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

Please, dont do it. For the  sake of your own enjoyment and for the mental stability of your team-mates. Try to get your CV winrate more closer to 50% before buying or playing tier 8 or higher games.

*edit

just lost a good match in Zao, because we had a Kaga that had less than 300 random battles under his/her belt.

Do you not think that the Kaga with it's tier 7 planes should not really see AA powerhouses like the Zao, Thing is for me th GZ, Kaga and Indomitable,as soon as they are a tier 10 match, may aswel just wanfder off and have tea and cakes instead, for the CV player, all he will do is approach the red ships and see his squadrons melt

• Funny 1

[BBMM]
Players
6,360 posts
8,531 battles
1 hour ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Do you not think that the Kaga with it's tier 7 planes should not really see AA powerhouses like the Zao,

:Smile_veryhappy: AA powerhouse? The thing is, yes when they use their "sector"and DEF-AA (if they have it).

But they are easy to cheese... send in the last 3 rocket-fighters, and let them push the "whammo button". 

When you see the yellow-lighted flak, steer away, full throttle, push F... then come back with torps... 

1 hour ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Thing is for me th GZ, Kaga and Indomitable,as soon as they are a tier 10 match, may aswel just wanfder off and have tea and cakes instead, for the CV player, all he will do is approach the red ships and see his squadrons melt

Then you're doing it wrong... if I ever manage to fail-division the Ark Royal into T10...

Spoiler

heheheheh they better watch out

they better not cry

because I'm coming in dry... :Smile_trollface:

(I already killed a few Frieslands with Ark Royal... hahahaha!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP9tHSBt6dcvabAL85nFm

• Funny 1

Players
10,193 posts
11,985 battles
2 hours ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

Do you not think that the Kaga with it's tier 7 planes should not really see AA powerhouses like the Zao, Thing is for me th GZ, Kaga and Indomitable,as soon as they are a tier 10 match, may aswel just wanfder off and have tea and cakes instead, for the CV player, all he will do is approach the red ships and see his squadrons melt

Krxddbl.gif

• Funny 1

Players
2,070 posts
16,188 battles
7 hours ago, Inappropriate_noob said:

angkorwat.jpg.b85f9fa2ed0790bee961a0f5ff70cccc.jpg

A: there is no AA powerhouse in the game, closest that comes to it is probably the Friesland atm. Zao? AA powerhouse? Don't do this to me, man, I nearly spilled my drink...

B: Kaga is nearly impossible to deplane.

C: Slingshots exist.

• Funny 1