Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DrMiyu

CODE with AEROFLOT

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[_VIP_]
Players
5 posts
4,954 battles

Hello Guys,

 

I just when to see my girlfirnd in Russia and I travel with Aeroflot.

What a surpise to see in their magasin that if you buy a snack, you can receive a Code card for the game (only one time per account).

IMG_8382.thumb.JPG.60c9aa1a606c23503ea6e09d2fa50741.JPG

 

 

IMG_8386.thumb.JPG.b37c7173f27f00a842c8c93ed9a933f9.JPG

 

The snack start at 2€ … So I tried

result:

3.000.000 credit

The Aurora with his commander and the slot

And 31 DAYS of PREMIUM !!!

 

That THE deal of the year !!

 

Thank Wow !!

 

 

 

Edited by DrMiyu
Add pictures
  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
1,267 posts
16,463 battles

Congratulations. Although Aeroflot is not as save as it used to be back in the old days, when they still used Ilyushin planes, which russian built SAM-radars classified as "friend".

  • Funny 7
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,423 posts
8,733 battles

I imagine the following situation:

Me: Hey, give me all the snacks you have!

Seller: I have... let me check... 100 snacks... That will be 200€ please.

*gives the seller 200€*
Seller: *weird look upon receiving the money* Okkk... Here you got... But you really will eat all these snacks??

Me: Umm, no, I will eat one or two, I'm only buying them for the codes.

Seller: Then what you will do with the rest?

Me: Umm, I don't know... Seems like a waste to throw them away. I know, when we land I will gift it to anyone passing by.

Plane lands, I get out of the airport. I give the snacks to anyone passing by, just by coincidence a bunch of kids passes, a police withness a strange guy giving candy snacks to kids... I get arrested on the spot, parents fills charges for children corruption. I get a 25 years old condemn in jail (per each kid)...

 

67aa3bdece2598bcee5d8edf91d949da844646785279fea145886c127d023129.jpg.6efa54159bc83562fc91dc0d0ea2fec4.jpg

  • Funny 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ARYA]
Players
623 posts
16,188 battles
19 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

I imagine the following situation:

Me: Hey, give me all the snacks you have!

Seller: I have... let me check... 100 snacks... That will be 200€ please.

*gives the seller 200€*
Seller: *weird look upon receiving the money* Okkk... Here you got... But you really will eat all these snacks??

Me: Umm, no, I will eat one or two, I'm only buying them for the codes.

Seller: Then what you will do with the rest?

Me: Umm, I don't know... Seems like a waste to throw them away. I know, when we land I will gift it to anyone passing by.

Plane lands, I get out of the airport. I give the snacks to anyone passing by, just by coincidence a bunch of kids passes, a police withness a strange guy giving candy snacks to kids... I get arrested on the spot, parents fills charges for children corruption. I get a 25 years old condemn in jail (per each kid)...

 

67aa3bdece2598bcee5d8edf91d949da844646785279fea145886c127d023129.jpg.6efa54159bc83562fc91dc0d0ea2fec4.jpg

Wow start writing a book

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,366 posts
8,552 battles
5 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

code not working :?

Only if you really live the Russian Bias (and drink Vodka). :Smile_playing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
29 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

code not working :?

Probably just working on RU-server?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,347 posts
3,855 battles
17 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Probably just working on RU-server?

 

Yes, and it is also an invite code for creating new accounts :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

Yes, and it is also an invite code for creating new accounts

You know, we need/need/"need" some codes for existing accounts as well ;).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,347 posts
3,855 battles
5 hours ago, MrFingers said:

You know, we need/need/"need" some codes for existing accounts as well ;).

 

No problem! 

 

To get one you simply have to book a flight with Aeroflot and purchase one of their delectable in-flight snacks. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,366 posts
8,552 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

 

No problem! 

 

To get one you simply have to book a flight with Aeroflot and purchase one of their delectable in-flight snacks. 

I would gladly help them kill the vodka-supply, but I'd still be on the EU-server... 

OK might NOT look like it after a few vodka, but still... :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×