Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

80k on Kremlin in one salvo - Is this a record

10 comments in this topic

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
257 posts
3,477 battles

edit - sorry just seen the clip, I was the Kremlin in my case, not a receiving Kremlin 😳

Nope, did the same myself last weekend and got accused of being a cheat, then received all kinds of abuse after the game by the receiving player. I reported him to his clan as I don't like being told to ‘get cancer and die’ besides other things 😳

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
6,367 posts
8,552 battles

You can actually smack almost HALF a Kremlin, for instance if you hit him with AP.

I did that a few times, with Conqkek, up close - 6km, and he was COMPLETELY broadside.

The trick is, do you get away with it... 

Players
6,839 posts
11,253 battles
8 minutes ago, SlingaDing said:

Nope, did the same myself last weekend and got accused of being a cheat, then received all kinds of abuse after the game by the receiving player. I reported him to his clan as I don't like being told to ‘get cancer and die’ besides other things 😳

You dont report something like that to the clan. You report it to Wargaming.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
320 posts
8,854 battles

Nah, Kremlin removed all of my Georgia a few weeks ago... at his max range... whilst I was doing 40knts... 

I checked the spreadsheet, and it confirmed that as a 'close range brawler' with 'poor long range dispersion' this kind of shell grouping was entirely legit. 

• Funny 5

Players
103 posts
11,659 battles
3 hours ago, SlingaDing said:

edit - sorry just seen the clip, I was the Kremlin in my case, not a receiving Kremlin 😳

LOL, just curious, did you go to teachers at school to snitch on fellow kids?

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BOBS]
Beta Tester
257 posts
3,477 battles
8 minutes ago, RigorMortis76 said:

LOL, just curious, did you go to teachers at school to snitch on fellow kids?

No, like everything in life I dealt with it myself.

Tell me, why shouldn't their clan know?  Has it crossed your mind for one second that maybe I, directly or indirectly, may be experiencing the dreadful effects that this disease causes and don't welcome such comments from a keyboard warrior?

This delightful piece of s**t wouldn't dare say the crap he was coming out with to my face, and I know WG would probably not do anything, so I hit him where it hurts. His clan leader was grateful for bringing it to his attention, and as far as I am aware he was removed from the clan. Will hopefully teach him that he his responsible for the rubbish that comes out of his gob and there will always be consequences. 

• Cool 11
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,351 posts
25,043 battles
9 hours ago, SlingaDing said:

😳

Nope, did the same myself last weekend and got accused of being a cheat, then received all kinds of abuse after the game by the receiving player.  

I can somehow understand the player frustration, but the cheat is not on you, but on WG. 

Players
445 posts

Lucky you, I put 24 rounds in a broadside at 6K in a GF and Kremlin just laughed a the shells, Kremlin needs a major nerf and give her a weakness like Yamato, this Russian bias crap is just a joke and WG are being stupid pandering to the RU market while psing off all the others.

Will they, no, they don't have the bottle to do such a thing, but happy to do it to other ships like Henri that are a HE threat to her, regional discrimination working well within WG !!

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this