You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheBrut3

Hardest Elite Forces emblem?

Hardest Elite Forces emblem?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest Elite Forces emblem?

• Destroyer Commander. Elite Forces.
    • Cruiser Commander. Elite Forces.
    • Battleship Commander. Elite Forces.

7 comments in this topic

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
491 posts
7,763 battles

So yesterday i've done my 100th game in a T10 DD, so i've got the "Destroyer Commander. Elite Forces" emblem.

Now i wonder; What Elite Foces of the regular ship classes, so no CV, did you find hardest to get?

Players
6,823 posts
11,223 battles
35 minutes ago, TheBrut3 said:

Now i wonder; What Elite Foces of the regular ship classes, so no CV, did you find hardest to get?

It depends a lot on which ships you have access to and try to reach it. The hardest might just be Minotaur for the elite Cruiser ^^

Then take a Thunderer or Bourgogne, sling HE at BBs all game and its gonna be pretty easy.

Overall im not really that happy with those emblems for exactly that reason.

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
7,009 posts

I only have the cruiser one, before some (relativley) recent additions were made I would say DD one (as I woted) without a trace of s doubt, nowadays I dont know if there is so much difference anymore tbh...

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles

As ForlornSailor said, it depends on what ships you have. If you have access to the correct ships none of them are hard. The BB one you can easely do in Yamato or Conqueror/Thunderer. The cruiser one is easy to do in Smolensk or Worcester. Even Zao or Henry works good for that. The DD one is difficult if you play a torp boat or a hybrid, but if you play a spammer like Harugumo its easy.

Infact Id probably say the CV one is the hardest to get. Not because its hard to do damage in CVs but because steamrolls often prevents you from reaching high enough damage numbers before the game ends.

Players
3,524 posts
14,236 battles

I've never thought about it. Suppose for me BB's but that's my least played and enjoyed class. I think I have both cruiser and DD. Not sure on CV.