Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Brinckie

Weekend but general teams, BB again doing jack in epicenter mode and then being slapped in the face by the wonderfull game mechanic known as detonation!

10 comments in this topic

[-AA-]
Weekend Tester
62 posts
18,527 battles

Hello dear WoWs community,

@Crysantos, @Tuccy, @MrConway, @Sehales, @The_EURL_Guy& @Sub_Octavian

I just wanted to share some of the "fun" i have been having lately, especially in one of my recent games.

Last match i was having the glorious game mode called "epicenter"

Was in top tier in my T9 Benham, basically my entire team ignored the center rings, 2 of the 3 dd present both even went to the the far most corners of the map(A2 for the *edit* and I9 for my *edit*)

And the worst part was basically my entire team followed besides the one brave *edit*, heaven knows he got jack for trying besides being slapped in the face and killed of quickly.

All top and second tier BB and CA/CL did jack on the skirts of the map/rings, *edit**edit*, *edit* and *edit* made this experience even more enjoyable.

And then i haven't even touched the fact that the end game scores showed them they actually playing "well", since damage is xp and that gets you up the score board.

But my sharing does not end there, while clawing onto the game to try and get some juicy torps or heaven forbid spotting damage in, mind you fired 112 torps and scored 1 hit, hows that for more flooding and fire nerfing to save BB hp and them having an enjoyable game experience.

Then i get hit once by a secondary Gasgogne shell and my remaining 6.6k hp detonates in a blink of an eye.

Hows that for game balance and fun games, CV crap on DD and cruiser, even AA ones, BB crap on DD and cruisers, even with silly mechanics and rewards that only get rewarded to BB.

To name a few:

Dreadnought, Devastating strike, close quarter expert.

Most rewards are centered around BB, just look in the post game score list of any game, most rewards focus on BB since they can tank and deal great damage in one single blow, no such thing in any DD or CA/CL or you need to get lucky with that one torp

hitting the turret base or trying to get to the right angle to get being a cruiser. 

Even if i tank 1 or 1,5 million potential damage in my DD or CA/CL and manage to survive i get jack for it.

All a sensible BB player needs to do is get shot @ from not to far in to the action and heal many of that damage taken back when he retreats. paying attention to Priority target and dodging of torps is not hard, one wont kill you since torp protection, flooding nerf etc.

A DD can spot how much he wants but he will never ever get any reward for it, and than i'm not even talking about the "team" that needs to support your spotting to even get that in, which mostly never happens.

Rarely ever get 100k spotting matches in while sailing in front on most games. And i'm not even talking about the cv rework which made that hight spotting amounts even rarer.

As for this game and nice "team" 

Bless their hearts and hope the players like them will ever learn, excuse me if i don't hold my breath for that to happen since there is no way wg is ever going to teach them.

This game has been many fun hours of gaming for me, actually played over 8,6k battles since closed Beta, but i won't be providing any more funding for wg/wows because you guys do't care one single bit about your customers and their overall experience, just canon fodder and milk cows to feed the rest of the community with targets to shoot @.

Sad part is that having bad teams/matchups are mostly felt by DD(torp range, radars/hydro) and cruisers since they actually need to get close to do damage themselves to get any xp, BB generally don't have to and mostly even get rewarded for sitting back farm damage.

This happens more often in games than i would like to see, i don't mind losing, it's just the way the losing happens and how often and the way WG just ignores that fact that it does.

And to show that i actually care about this silly game still, this post is proof enough in itself, just look at my message counter.

20200201_125329_PASD509-Benham_28_naval_mission.wowsreplay

• Cool 2
  • Boring 5

Players
127 posts
4,918 battles

yes its unplayable. MM retarded all time my T8 face TX ships, so much fun to lose 30% HP to CV animal that press button sitting in the corner safe from any danger. Wargaming always love to feed low IQ mongos, they pay most.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Players
372 posts
5,806 battles
48 minutes ago, _Conan_Librarian_ said:

yes its unplayable. MM retarded all time my T8 face TX ships, so much fun to lose 30% HP to CV animal that press button sitting in the corner safe from any danger. Wargaming always love to feed low IQ mongos, they pay most.

Lol. You think WG generates most money from Cv’s? 

Players
127 posts
4,918 battles
10 minutes ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

Lol. You think WG generates most money from Cv’s? 

From half brain morons, this game like every WG game is crafted for dumb ppl. Premium ammo in world of tanks so every troglodyte can pen every tank, artillery so u can crap on others sitting hidden just like CV. CV in wows a broken as fk, top damage, no worries about anything, no need to react cos your ship will auto repair, will launch fighters, 5 sec fires, immunity for flooding, etc, all they need is to spend some time in training room to learn how to aim using a dk. We can continue for long with whats wrong in this game, like ships made of paper soaked in gasoline burning all day long cos some DD with pea shooter hit them 3 times in row, or you can sit in smoke screen invisible and still spot and nuke without worry. So much fun to face team with 4 DDs and 4 cruisers, all smokers, haha . I can rant probably 24h about how this game is full of crap mechanics.... and worst thing is that weekend is the time i can spend some time playing, but you know by yourself how weekends look...bloody ZOO.. btw im not some "great player" , just a normie who wont suicide , push alone in BB or stick to red line. In most matches i can just observe ships dropping one after another in first 5 minutes and then its over ....

• Cool 1

Players
372 posts
5,806 battles
1 hour ago, _Conan_Librarian_ said:

From half brain morons, this game like every WG game is crafted for dumb ppl. Premium ammo in world of tanks so every troglodyte can pen every tank, artillery so u can crap on others sitting hidden just like CV. CV in wows a broken as fk, top damage, no worries about anything, no need to react cos your ship will auto repair, will launch fighters, 5 sec fires, immunity for flooding, etc, all they need is to spend some time in training room to learn how to aim using a dk. We can continue for long with whats wrong in this game, like ships made of paper soaked in gasoline burning all day long cos some DD with pea shooter hit them 3 times in row, or you can sit in smoke screen invisible and still spot and nuke without worry. So much fun to face team with 4 DDs and 4 cruisers, all smokers, haha . I can rant probably 24h about how this game is full of crap mechanics.... and worst thing is that weekend is the time i can spend some time playing, but you know by yourself how weekends look...bloody ZOO.. btw im not some "great player" , just a normie who wont suicide , push alone in BB or stick to red line. In most matches i can just observe ships dropping one after another in first 5 minutes and then its over ....

So.... you want return of RTS CV’s? 

Players
127 posts
4,918 battles
33 minutes ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

So.... you want return of RTS CV’s? 

Nope. If they need to stay in game they need changes. Lower damage, no more spotting unless you using spot planes (new type of plane), remove rocket planes (pure bs) and bring back fighters so CV player can provide AA cover for rest of ships, make them support/damage/spotter class not just dumb damage dealers. Introduce range for planes so CV must move around map not only park behind island or stick to red line/corner.

• Cool 1

Players
598 posts
3,387 battles

Mate it's weekend. Limit your games to retain your sanity lol.. I try to resist as much as I can a weekend session.. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,287 posts
8,931 battles

Hello,

I'm locking this thread now. Although I understand the game can be frustrating to play at times, these things happen and it's best to take a break and relax for a while rather than vent your frustration.

Kind Regards,

Minia

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1