Sign in to follow this  
izy

Unskilled player LF Clan

4 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts
5,273 battles

Hello all.

I always liked world of warships, but I am not a skilled player, regardless I am a quick learner and this time that I came back to the game hopefully I can learn to play the game more decently. I come and go from the game mostly because I reach a certain frustration level on the game that eventually compels me to leave.

I play in the Eu servers, I hope I can find a clan that could also point me the right direction and give me support to improve my overall stats. I am a chilled player but I don't quite know when I am overextending and sometimes what fells safe for me turns out I didn't quite evaluate everything.

Now days I am focusing on the Russian Cruiser Line enjoying Tier 8. I have a couple more boats and two tier 10 ( Montana and Gearing I love the Gearing ). I also enjoy to play with my Bismark.

Lets see if I can find a home.

Safe seas everyone

[DI-EU]
Players
10 posts
3,394 battles

Hey Izy, you should search for SBS clan in game. They have welcome me and hugely improved my gameplay. From the moment I joined, they have been so welcoming but also realistic that everyone has a real life too. Give them a go, you may like us.

Players
13 posts
5,273 battles
10 hours ago, firebladejake420 said:

Hey Izy, you should search for SBS clan in game. They have welcome me and hugely improved my gameplay. From the moment I joined, they have been so welcoming but also realistic that everyone has a real life too. Give them a go, you may like us.

Thanks for your reply I shall have a look