Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DariusJacek

Steel for clan battles.

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
2,263 posts
14,115 battles

Hi.

Is it for real?

We've made it from  squall to gale, but I didn't get all the steel as I played only 10 of 20 battles.

So does it mean that I can either forget about the rest or ask guys to play bravo team there, or will I get this steel for wining league higher in addition to steel from higher league?

What are you guys from better clans doing? Are you hanging around lower leagues to collect all the steel?

I do not remember if last time steel was so badly divided into countless small parcels 100 each, but maybe it was like that always. Anyway I think that 20x100 is a bit too much, 10x 200 would be better.

3 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,689 posts
14,185 battles

The missions reward steel for wins in their stated league or higher. So, your wins in Gale will progress both your Gale and Squall missions.

image.png.8e1fd025276770ff21deca6460c1e2b6.png

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,885 posts
14,428 battles

You will still get this steel even if you play in a higher league. For example:

Your clan is in Hurricane, but you haven't played a single battle this season. Let's say both alpha and bravo are hurricane. 

If you join them in CB now, you will gain not only the Hurricane steel but also gain progress in all previous missions for all previous leagues. 

So, it's not lost to you. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this