Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_OQ8SFxmDxroh

Lunar Containers Too Much Generous?

28 comments in this topic

Players
70 posts

Hello, can some of the "community contributors" inform Wargaming that their lunar containers are too much generous. I have just opened one lunar container and I just can not accept such a large gift. It's too much, really.  

Thanks

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Funny 21

[CATS]
Players
28,080 posts
14,876 battles
4 minutes ago, Lepi_Mija said:

Hello, can some of the "community contributors" inform Wargaming that their lunar containers are too much generous. I have just opened one lunar container and I just can not accept such a large gift. It's too much, really.  

Thanks

Feel free to waste them in two quick co-op games. :Smile_great:

Players
70 posts
8 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Feel free to waste them in two quick co-op games. :Smile_great:

Nope, I won't waste them. I will keep em as a symbol of Wargaming's magnanimity. Nevermind that I spend average Albanian salary every month in WG premium shop, this kind of gift is simply unheard of! 

Please be kind and convey my ultimate thanks to WG team & staff.

Thanks. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
2 minutes ago, Lepi_Mija said:

Nevermind that I spend average Albanian salary every month in WG premium shop

Stop spending then...

• Cool 11

[CATS]
Players
28,080 posts
14,876 battles
Just now, Lepi_Mija said:

Nope, I won't waste them. I will keep em as a symbol of Wargaming's magnanimity. Nevermind that I spend average Albanian salary every month in WG premium shop, this kind of gift is simply unheard of! 

Please be kind and convay my ultimate thanks to WG team & staff.

Thanks. 

The rich cannot appreciate the small gestures.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,872 posts
19,310 battles

This is why I never buy loot boxes, if I grind them for free that's fine as I enjoy playing the game and then when the rewards inside are rubbish it's no big loss, but I would never spend money without knowing exactly what I'm getting.

• Cool 5

Players
445 posts

@MrConway Please pass on our thanks for the generosity of WG for these reward while completing this scam, look forward to the next one from your accountants, sorry I mean developers !

LOL seems I upset somebody and got a warning for non-constructive post or some other nonsense, my response ..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL9FDmAnAfpWxoWLQzRQg

• Cool 4

[SINT]
Players
975 posts
21,732 battles
20 minutes ago, Keijo_Kalmakoura said:

Kinda huge ammount of grind just to get 3 containers 2days premium and 3 lunar camos!

The grind gave 8 containers total.  Although 8 times nothing is still nothing... Best reward was 250 doubloons and the combined 20k FXP was nice.

But maybe WG should change the shiny container into a worn out small unpainted broken wooden box that breaks apart while you receive it in your harbor...the flavor of the container then matches the contents..

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Players
70 posts

I would prefer if there is an option in game where I can click not to receive these kind of "gifts". Because frankly, they are insulting. But OK, that's just me. I apologize for bringing this to attention to respected Forum moderators and  "Community Managers".

Players
70 posts
6 minutes ago, Jvd2000 said:

But maybe WG should change the shiny container into a worn out small unpainted broken wooden box that breaks apart while you receive it in your harbor...the flavor of the container then matches the contents..

I must say I am deeply intriqued by your idea. Hell, maybe I would even pay some small sum for such unique containers. 

Players
406 posts
8,827 battles

With respect, it seems that you are well aware that purchasing these containers are dependent on luck. 

So you personally took the gamble (a chance), and bought them.  Sadly you didn't get what you wanted (looking at the results).

8 hours ago, Lepi_Mija said:

I would prefer if there is an option in game where I can click not to receive these kind of "gifts"

To come to the point.  Yes there is.  You can directly get what you want from the Premium shop.  Such as Premium time, credits, doubloons, ships, etc.

You don't have to spend your hard earned cash, and buy a container that is randomised. 

This is a fools errand, much like gambling except the house always wins. 

You would have a better chance at winning (at least they state the odds by law) with those scratch cards, than winning a Missouri, Belfast, Kutuzov, and Molotov from their boxes.

Players
3,014 posts

For a moment there i was so mad, seeing as I've gotten nothing at all in these darn boxes, but then I realized the thinly veiled irony lol :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,681 battles
10 hours ago, Lepi_Mija said:

I just can not accept such a large gift

actually when you buy them you agree to accept their content, so you have no idea what you are doing or are trying to be funny.

10 hours ago, Lepi_Mija said:

Nevermind that I spend average Albanian salary every month

so you consider yourself better and thus you should get better rewards than rest of us?

9 hours ago, Keijo_Kalmakoura said:

Kinda huge ammount of grind just to get 3 containers 2days premium and 3 lunar camos!

You are not forced to do it.

9 hours ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

these reward while completing this scam,

please use dictionary before using words that meaning you are not aware off

9 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Although 8 times nothing is still nothing

if any of your containers contained nothing you should contact support as there is some bug on your account

52 minutes ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

Sadly you didn't get what you wanted (looking at the results).

Why sadly, if he is special enough to buy crates, then it is hard to be sorry for OP.

51 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I play 100% f2p and I will say that I appreciate 2 xp camos and can make good use of them. I don't expect premium ships in containers.

I see a resonable player on forum.

49 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

seeing as I've gotten nothing at all in these darn boxes,

there must be some bug, please report it, as each container should have a content.

AS ALWAYS:

Stop buying this boxes or stop complaining about their content.

How hard it can be.

• Cool 1

Players
2,649 posts
11,390 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

With respect, it seems that you are well aware that purchasing these containers are dependent on luck. 

So you personally took the gamble (a chance), and bought them.  Sadly you didn't get what you wanted (looking at the results).

14 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

actually when you buy them you agree to accept their content, so you have no idea what you are doing or are trying to be funny.

Although I don't know why OP didn't state it, he is actually complaining about the free lunar container, not the premium one. Premium has 6 type 59 camo, normal one has 2. So he's complaining about free stuff essentially :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,681 battles
2 minutes ago, Swims_at_Night said:

I bought 1 container just for fun

and I was thinking my definition of fun is weird :D

• Funny 3

Players
6,058 posts
12,066 battles
3 hours ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I play 100% f2p and I will say that I appreciate 2 xp camos and can make good use of them. I don't expect premium ships in containers.

The 200% camos are quite useful. And I think they also look pretty good.

These free boxes virtually never contain any ships. Sometimes they will contain some other useful stuff. I'm still running on premium time I received from my xmas gift boxes that I got from last xmas event. Otherwise I would probably have played a whole lot less right now, especially since these camos + premium time + narai make such a lovely combo :Smile_medal:

Players
195 posts
11,228 battles
12 hours ago, Lepi_Mija said:

Atleast you got something useful, just remember it could always be worse:Smile_teethhappy:

Just got Huanghe permacamo from regular lunar container,but no ship or mission for that,that you can call good trolling,well done WG:Smile_trollface:

[SHAFT]
Players
10,982 posts
9,442 battles
11 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

The grind gave 8 containers total.  Although 8 times nothing is still nothing...

Unbenannt.jpg.23f6e635fad5237123abf3e50aa0466f.jpg

giphy.gif

Getting ships from f2p containers must be a myth anyway...

Sign in to follow this