You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
vex_sunk_your_waifu

Anyone getting a loading screen bug?

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
332 battles

Im having an issue with actually loading into the match it will find the game but i will get stuck in the loading screen and even if i close the application (which i cant do unless i restart my computer) it will load up and ill still be in the loading screen the mini-map will update my allies positions but it just wont load me in but in getting afk penalty's for it is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a way to fix it 

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,889 battles
38 minutes ago, vex_sunk_your_waifu said:

Im having an issue with actually loading into the match it will find the game but i will get stuck in the loading screen and even if i close the application (which i cant do unless i restart my computer) it will load up and ill still be in the loading screen the mini-map will update my allies positions but it just wont load me in but in getting afk penalty's for it is anyone else having this problem and if so is there a way to fix it 

Use repair-function in WGC (in settings) - if you use a mechanical HDD, use defragmentation, too. If you're running mods, use safe-mode and check (arrow next to play in WGC).