Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

please change requirements for daily missions!

12 comments in this topic

[SV]
Players
1,098 posts
14,017 battles

hello this is something i would like wg to change, since i cant play this game more than meaby a few hours a day i wonder why we cant complete daily missions in clan battle. this is something i think we should be able to do cause i cant play both cb and complete my 2 daily missions i just dont have time for it.  @MrConway

what do you guys think any downside to change this ? 

• Cool 9

[SHAFT]
Players
11,083 posts
9,479 battles

Yeah, i would like that very much... i dont know, why CB players are 2nd class citizens.

Guess WG will just say "but only 5% are active CB players, so its not a big deal" (i think they said 5% not long ago). But if its that low, you might aswell remove the restriction, as literally a handful of players would gain something from it.

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,655 posts
On 1/21/2020 at 10:54 AM, YabbaCoe said:

We raised this particular question to devs some time ago and we received a clear answer, that we don't expect any changes regarding counting Clan Battles results into directives or daily missions.

As you know, clan battles are a team effort, where everybody is cooperating to the result of the team, not personal achievements. It can happen, that for the purpose of the tactics some ships are sacrificed, or are forced to sail somewhere, where they usually wouldn't perform as good as they are used to in other modes. That is why everybody gets the same XP. Also participation in Clan Battles has their own unique rewards

I understand, how difficult it is, when you have just limited time to play, but you really want to help you clan during Clan Battles. It is about to find a balance between these to and to have more than seven active players, that can gather during playing time of Clan Battles. 

I wish to help you with this, but there is nothing planned to change with the issue, you raised. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/130037-should-the-daily-missions-be-doable-playing-clan-battles/

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,010 posts
13,419 battles
17 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

The bit I wondered about that thread was do WG really think players in CB will 'do their own thing' in a battle and not contribute to the team effort?   I doubt that there are any clans that would tolerate players not following the directive of the leader(s) in the battle.

To me that is some of the logic that make WG look foolish frequently.

I'd see that some parts of the results of CB would contribute.   When CB is on it's possible to play around 4 hours that evening.  Do WG really think that we should be spending more time in-game?

• Cool 3

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,295 battles
14 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

The bit I wondered about that thread was do WG really think players in CB will 'do their own thing' in a battle and not contribute to the team effort?   I doubt that there are any clans that would tolerate players not following the directive of the leader(s) in the battle.

In my experience, clans are one of two types;

- serious/semi serious in which case the player wouldn't do things for own personal mission (or be very quickly dropped)

Or

- utterly casual: 7 people online so press battle with no thought to team composition. Might win some steel! These clans probably wont care who's doing what, have no caller etc etc

Players
3,288 posts
19,956 battles
49 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Yeah, i would like that very much... i dont know, why CB players are 2nd class citizens.

Real men and women play random battles :cap_rambo:

• Cool 2

[LUZ1]
Players
875 posts
12,856 battles
41 minutes ago, Europizza said:

Real men and women play random battles :cap_rambo:

And have a winrate of 50,00%. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Players
1,879 posts
19,386 battles

I would certainly be grateful if they would make clan battles count towards daily missions, it would be a huge time saver.

Also considering the CB population is pretty small its not exactly going to hurt WGs pocket in any conceivable way.

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,763 battles
15 hours ago, albin322 said:

i see did not know this think still think we should be able to tough, since there isnt time to do both!

It's quite easy. Wanna earn steel or 800 coal and some useless stuff?

You still get the containers, that's most important.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,347 posts
3,863 battles
18 hours ago, albin322 said:

hello this is something i would like wg to change, since i cant play this game more than meaby a few hours a day i wonder why we cant complete daily missions in clan battle. this is something i think we should be able to do cause i cant play both cb and complete my 2 daily missions i just dont have time for it.  @MrConway

what do you guys think any downside to change this ? 

This is not something we can change for the current missions and season. We do however have an ongoing internal discussion about the matter and are considering making some changes to coincide with some technical improvements to our mission system that are coming soon.

We'll keep you posted - thanks for the reminder!

• Cool 5

Players
128 posts
11,412 battles

You could make a list as long as your arm of all the small 'quality of life' improvements such as this one WG could implement but until they can figure out a way to monetize them its not going to happen.

Sign in to follow this