You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
novents

Kremlin OP?

122 comments in this topic

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
8,525 battles

I don’t usually start new threads, but this topic has been bothering me for a while now. I have the Kremlin myself, and I play it occasionally. It is the only T10 tech tree BB I have so, Thunderer and Borg aside, I don’t have a lot to compare it to. 

Every now and then I see another topic pop up asking WG to nerf the Kremlin because Russian Bias memes intensify. But is the Kremlin really that horrendously brokenly overpowered? Please help me understand. 

1) you can’t hit sh*t at 17-20km in the opening phase of the match when you’re working your way into position. Dispersion is horrendous that even if your lead is on point, shells straddle a broadside cruiser/BB. Forget about bow in targets. Yamato/Montana are entirely capable of devstrikes at that range because lolpens and plunging AP, respectively. Even Repub can send a few cruisers to port early because lower calibre/volume of shells. 

2) While your SE + range mod + spotter plane Yamato teammate can have some success sniping away from spawn, you need to get close. Which almost always means you get focus fired. And while you can angle towards BB AP, you have to pray to MM gods there aren’t a lot of islands for Wooster/Colbert to hide behind, or Smolensk / Mino divs on the enemy team if you decide to get close. You melt. Maybe slower than a Jean Bart, but you melt. And by the time you disengage from a range module Smolensk smoke (that you can’t kill anyway even if he’s sitting broadside in open water), you’ve already lost 30-50k HP and a few heals. Rinse and repeat

3) Kremlin loves islands, ambushes, flanking angles. Good luck repositioning unspotted when there’s a CV in play

4) “oh but Kremlin + Kuznetsov heal is OP reeee”. Umm, what about a conqueror that you get down to 3k before he prints himself a new ship and goes back up to 30k? Have we forgotten that exists? 

etc etc 

TL;DR - Kremlin can’t hit anything at mid-long range. At least not consistently enough to make it OP. Kremlin can’t tank forever (focused by 5-6 ships you melt in 2 mins or less) meaning you pay a heavy price for getting into effective gun range. It’s a very very situational ship. Strong at pushing a weak flank or if the enemy is dumb enough to give you full broadside at 5km. Utterly useless in stalemates. 

So is Kremlin OP? How is it OP? And who are the people that say it’s OP? Are you unicums, do you only play it in divs, how do you make it work? 

Or is it just potatoes that get deleted broadside at 5km and then scream “OP plez nerf”.. like an Atago that once accused me of hacking/cheating/aimbotting when he rushed my Lenin around the island and ate 4 citadels at point blank range?

Looking fwd to your thoughts 

• Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,947 posts
12,802 battles

It is OP because Flamu said so. You dont have to know more. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,038 battles

It’s very strong because, it’s 457s negate 30mm completely, and have the best penetration.

if you are getting foucused to oblivion then it means that you have overextended, or because everyone knows kermlin is strong so they want it out sooner.

Stalin and vodka powered turret that turns in 30s( while weeb power turns Yamato turret in 60s)

“raised cit For more vurnablility” protected by 430mm Stalinium.

Also a lot of 60mm deck so pretty much all HE shell shatter bar IFHE 310mm, KM 203 and RN CA, leaving fire as the biggest damage source for cruisers

also if I’m correct, it’s dispersion is comparable to monty without dispersion mod at 14-16/17km, further then it’s more similar to repppu

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
1,965 posts
11,980 battles

RNG being RNG, but all things being equall I rather be in a Kremlin. Think Flamu just released a video of Kremlin gameplay.

Having also played all other T10 (exept Montana) Id say its the best damage dealer and best tanker out of them all. Conqueror has troll-heal but dies really quick if it cant disengage. And turning Qonq around exposes a giant citadel.

I play most DDs and cruisers and I can say even in a Smolensk I hate Kremlins, usually not even worth trying to set that bastard on fire if I can choose another T10 BB to shoot at. And usually the only time I get really punished in both DDs and cruisers its by Kremling, while I bounce or overpen the other shells.

• Cool 2

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,306 battles
Vor 27 Minuten, novents sagte:

(focused by 5-6 ships you melt in 2 mins or less)

I just want to focus on this part

ANY SHIP melts when focused by 5-6 ships, in fact ANY OTHER BB would melt even faster

Kremlin is virtually immune to any HE spam that doesn't come from large cruisers or BBs, a reduced colldown on her DCP making her hard to burn down, the biggest healthpool of any ship, resists AP better than any other BB, has insanely good torpedo protection and amazing AA

Defensively Kremlins only weakness is its broadside (a weakness that btw isn't unique to Kremlin) 

in any other area Kremlin is significantly more tanky than any other T10 BB

Kremlin is the tankiest ships in the entire Game by a huge margin

and we haven't even talked about the guns yet

the guns that overmatch any cruiser and have a turret traverse comparable to cruiser turrets

Edited by MagicMooby
forgot the hp
  • Cool 3

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
8,525 battles
5 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

It’s very strong because, it’s 457s negate 30mm completely, and have the best penetration.

if you are getting foucused to oblivion then it means that you have overextended, or because everyone knows kermlin is strong so they want it out sooner.

Stalin and vodka powered turret that turns in 30s

“raised cit For more vurnablility” protected by 430mm Stalinium.

Also a lot of 60mm deck so pretty much all HE shell shatter, leaving fire as the biggest damage source for cruisers 

Yes, “overextended” is a common argument used against potato BB drivers that complain too much. And “because Stalinium and vodka powered guns” are common reasons used to justify Kremlin stronk claims. 

Do you have the Kremlin? Have you played it? I see your highest Soviet BB is Sinop. Averaging less damage in Sinop than most players have in same tier DDs. And btw, a lot of people say Sinop is OP too. 

I’m not trying to put anyone down, I just really want to understand who are the people that think Kremlin is OP and how do they play it to consistently dominate games. 

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
6 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

Also a lot of 60mm deck so pretty much all HE shell shatter, leaving fire as the biggest damage source for cruisers 

or not, if you are venezia that cannot pen 60 mm with SAP.

Also second best torp protection, second best rudder shift of any T10. Not even bad concealment and your Russian damecon.

Frankly, all I see in the opeing post is "Oh god, I can actually die when I suicide into being focus fired by half the enemy team, how is this OP?" Because certainly your other BBs would survive the kind of BS Kremlin survives far better, right? And let's ignore what it even means for T10 cruisers that often have to resort getting through 105k hp with fires and no pen damage on a BB with improved damecon, while praying Kremlin doesn't just screw them over with its high velocity guns that have stupid pen and anti-cruiser overmatch. Extra fun when you try to surprise it from another angle and totally fine turret traverse lets it snapshot your cruiser anyway. A Yamato would have slow shells and turret traverse for this tankiness and overmatch. The GK has mediocre accuracy and no special overmatch to get tankiness and turret traverse. Repu had the killing power, without the tankiness. But Kremlin just gets it all, because why the hell not.

But hey, if you broadside you might eat a cit. Nevermind that you get some of the best citadel belts in the game, better than Montana, Ohio, Conqueror and Thunderer, all which have vulnerable citadel as well, as balancing factors of some sort.

3 minutes ago, novents said:

Yes, “overextended” is a common argument used against potato BB drivers that complain too much. And “because Stalinium and vodka powered guns” are common reasons used to justify Kremlin stronk claims. 

Do you have the Kremlin? Have you played it? I see your highest Soviet BB is Sinop. Averaging less damage in Sinop than most players have in same tier DDs. And btw, a lot of people say Sinop is OP too. 

I’m not trying to put anyone down, I just really want to understand who are the people that think Kremlin is OP and how do they play it to consistently dominate games. 

I mean, if we look at server stats, Kremlin is blatantly OP. One does not even have to play it to see it. It's obvious from the stats and from the performance that gets pulled in it. And sure, you can say you cannot get there, but that is a player issue then, not a ship issue. Personal stats are a common argument used when potatoes run out of actually worthwhile arguments that address the state of the game, not their personal performance.

• Cool 5

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,306 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, novents sagte:

'Overextended' is correct

just take a look at the armor profiles of T10 BBs 

the HE spam required to kill a Kremlin would kill any other T10 BB in half the time

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,038 battles
38 minutes ago, novents said:

I have fought against it, and seen my clanmate’s experience of it against and in it. Kremlin under heavy focus often lasts a lot longer then any other BBs. I do know that someone in my clan posted a pic of him in a Wooster shooting at kermlin, and he got 80 hits on it but 54 are shatters, and he had aready saturated the superstructure long ago.

as for me, I know that Yamato has excellent guns, but the cit of kermlin has such thick plates that if he even angles slightly, a Yamato that it’s in its optimal range(13-16km) will start to shatter. only at very close range(<11km) that I can have a better chance of penetrating the side armor, but at that point the RU BB dispersion basically gives it cruiser dispersion, basically means that it can very send my Yamato to gulag very easily by slapping the cheeks. Also 60mm(?) bow is dumb.

also I can already tell that sinop is blatantly overpowered when you compare to same tier ships. The only other 16 inch at the their(silver ships only) is nagato and Colorado, and both are armored to “all or nothing”, which basically means [edited]all armor in wows terms. Sinop has heavy plates everywhere that is not the deck, and lower tiers favours short range duels. Also my sinop is stock with half trained cap.

31 minutes ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

or not, if you are venezia that cannot pen 60 mm with SAP.

Ah yes. I forgotten about the Italian crusiers.

• Cool 2

Players
1,135 posts
7,085 battles

I just hate the HE resistance of Kremlin. I find it ridiculous that my shells always shatter it's unfair. Why not giving a bit less deck armor? No no, it has to be immune to HE cruisers...

Kremlin armor is imo too strong compared to other BBs *cry in Republique*

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
8,525 battles

But you don’t have the Kremlin? What are you basing your opinions on? Flamu review? Forums? I’m really interested, I’m not trying to troll you. 

9 minutes ago, MagicMooby said:

I just want to focus on this part

ANY SHIP melts when focused by 5-6 ships, in fact ANY OTHER BB would melt even faster

Yes, but difference is the Kremlin needs to get close to be in effective gun range. Other BBs don’t. By close I don’t mean yolo into the cap. I mean closer than other BBs, which naturally makes you priority target. What do you suggest? Sit back sniping for 20k damage in the first 10 mins while your team dies or Smolensk runs out of smokes/ammo? 

12 minutes ago, MagicMooby said:

Kremlin is virtually immune to any HE spam that doesn't come from large cruisers or BBs, a reduced colldown on her DCP making her hard to burn down, resists AP better than any other BB, has insanely good torpedo protection and amazing AA

Let’s not lump everything together, HE, AP, AA... Kremlin is immune to HE alpha from smaller calibre guns that hit the belt/ deck armour. They can still hit your superstructure. Even a Mino can deal consistent damage to your SS which is like death by a thousand cuts. Against HE spam, yes your DCP has a shorter cooldown but you would be stupid to put out a single or double fire while being spammed because you will burn for the full duration regardless of short DCP recharge. 

19 minutes ago, MagicMooby said:

Defensively Kremlins only weakness is its broadside (a weakness that btw isn't unique to Kremlin) 

in any other area Kremlin is significantly more tanky than any other T10 BB

Kremlin is the tankiest ships in the entire Game by a huge margin

Define “huge margin”. GK is tanky. Yamato can tank AP just as well bow in. And it burns just as well. Other kiting / agile BBs don’t need to tank. 

Kremlin is tanky by design. And the design is to get it in 12km or less range. My point is in the current meta this “design” doesn’t lend itself to OP performance. 

22 minutes ago, MagicMooby said:

and we haven't even talked about the guns yet

the guns that overmatch any cruiser and have a turret traverse comparable to cruiser turrets

Yes, let’s talk about the guns. How does superior turret traverse help in any situation other than late game brawling or drive-by shooting? Dispersion is still questionable. Overpens are still ever present. 

Does the whole “Kremlin OP” argument boil down to two things? 1) it’s tanky/big HP pool, and 2) fast turret traverse? 

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
8,525 battles
17 minutes ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

Frankly, all I see in the opeing post is "Oh god, I can actually die when I suicide into being focus fired by half the enemy team, how is this OP?"

[...]

I mean, if we look at server stats, Kremlin is blatantly OP. One does not even have to play it to see it. 

Is that really all you can see from the OP? “I can actually die when I suicide”? Lol, okay. The argument was about getting into effective gun range which for Kremlin is short. By design. WG flavour for Russian BB line. Or do you suggest camping with your Kremlin? How do you play yours? 

I see you don’t have a Kremlin. Or even Soyuz. So what are you basing your opinions on? Flamu vids? Other forum posts? 

I started this thread to get real life feedback from people who play this ship and get their opinions. All I’m getting so far is “Kremlin is OP because I said so. Look it up. I don’t need to play it to feel the Russian bias” 

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,038 battles
18 minutes ago, novents said:

But you don’t have the Kremlin? What are you basing your opinions on? Flamu review? Forums? I’m really interested, I’m not trying to troll you. 

Clan mates opinions who are much better then me in terms of skill, and my own experience of trying to kill one.

Yes, but difference is the Kremlin needs to get close to be in effective gun range. Other BBs don’t. By close I don’t mean yolo into the cap. I mean closer than other BBs, which naturally makes you priority target.

That is good BB play, by existing close to a cap you a creating a 12km gulag zone around you, and taking pressure off less well protected ships. Kremlin excell in that aspect, create “fear” and force the reds to play around it, or get sent to gulag.

Kremlin is immune to HE alpha from smaller calibre guns that hit the belt/ deck armour. They can still hit your superstructure.

id say the issue is that it has a lot of strengths with not much weakness, and that weakness is easily negated by bow in/ angling. Also superstructure is small in relation to ship, and saturation can hit very hard on the damage numbers.

Define “huge margin”. GK is tanky. Yamato can tank AP just as well bow in. And it burns just as well. Other kiting / agile BBs don’t need to tank. 

GK has 50mm deck, and a massive superstructure which means that she is at least to some degree of HE spam, and has to turn quite far to unload all 12 barrels. It is also not very agile. Yamato has a 32mm bow, which means most HE spam can hurt it if aimed well, and the old meme of “a Yamato can only be countered by another Yamato” and she pays a lot just to have 32mm overmatch: slow turrets, cit the size of the moon complete with cheeks, slowest t10 BB just because she existed in steel, even so kermlin have 60mm covering half of the bow, making it harder to land prefer bow pens at longer ranges.

Yes, let’s talk about the guns. How does superior turret traverse help in any situation other than late game brawling or drive-by shooting? Dispersion is still questionable. Overpens are still ever present. 

it basically means that you can respond faster to a target that is just spotted

for example you have your turrets pointed left and then a DD shows up on your right. In Kremlin you probably be able to swing them fast enough to fire at it before it disappears again and probably have a good chance of getting 6 hits cause balans. In a Yamato you would have issues Doing so, and be lucky to get 3 hits. Also helps in keeping turrets on target when zigzagging.

• Cool 3

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
2 minutes ago, novents said:

Yes, but difference is the Kremlin needs to get close to be in effective gun range. Other BBs don’t.

Horizontal dispersion at 20 km:

Montana/GK/Conqueror: 260 m

Yamato: 228 m

Republique: 262 m

Kremlin: 271 m

There is more difference between Yamato and basically anything not a Thunderer, than between most BBs and the Kremlin, that lags behind just slightly, but gets 1.9 sigma anyway, to make sure shell pattern is more consistent than some other T10s. Of course unlike most others, Kremlin has enough pen to be lethal at range and the shell velocity to reach that range in time too.

Meanwhile close range, Russian dispersion is basically like a supercruiser, if not better at very close range. So no, the supposedly "bad" long range dispersion is way too good to count.

Is that really all you can see from the OP? “I can actually die when I suicide”? Lol, okay. The argument was about getting into effective gun range which for Kremlin is short. By design. WG flavour for Russian BB line. Or do you suggest camping with your Kremlin? How do you play yours? 

See above.

I see you don’t have a Kremlin. Or even Soyuz. So what are you basing your opinions on? Flamu vids? Other forum posts? 

I started this thread to get real life feedback from people who play this ship and get their opinions. All I’m getting so far is “Kremlin is OP because I said so. Look it up. I don’t need to play it to feel the Russian bias” 

If you read what you quote, you'd know what I base it on. But that I guess some rather ignore such things.

• Cool 3

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
8,525 battles
18 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

I just hate the HE resistance of Kremlin. I find it ridiculous that my shells always shatter it's unfair. Why not giving a bit less deck armor? No no, it has to be immune to HE cruisers...

Kremlin armor is imo too strong compared to other BBs *cry in Republique*

By HE resistance I assume you mean HE alpha resistance? Because you can still set fires. Even with a DD. 

I play smolensk too (a topic for another thread altogether). I can’t HE pen the Kremlin’s deck and belt. But I don’t need to. I shoot superstructure. You deal Alpha + set fires. Odd shells that land or bow / stern can also set fires. It’s ez farm anywhere between your concealment (10km) and max range with module (19km). Ez 50k damage or more per smoke. 200k dmg game if I have a couple of Kremlins to farm. 

Same with ijn/french or other cruisers.  

[CATS]
Players
28,085 posts
14,885 battles
1 hour ago, novents said:

I don’t usually start new threads, but this topic has been bothering me for a while now. I have the Kremlin myself, and I play it occasionally. It is the only T10 tech tree BB I have so, Thunderer and Borg aside, I don’t have a lot to compare it to. 

Every now and then I see another topic pop up asking WG to nerf the Kremlin because Russian Bias memes intensify. But is the Kremlin really that horrendously brokenly overpowered? Please help me understand. 

1) you can’t hit sh*t at 17-20km in the opening phase of the match when you’re working your way into position. Dispersion is horrendous that even if your lead is on point, shells straddle a broadside cruiser/BB. Forget about bow in targets. Yamato/Montana are entirely capable of devstrikes at that range because lolpens and plunging AP, respectively. Even Repub can send a few cruisers to port early because lower calibre/volume of shells. 

2) While your SE + range mod + spotter plane Yamato teammate can have some success sniping away from spawn, you need to get close. Which almost always means you get focus fired. And while you can angle towards BB AP, you have to pray to MM gods there aren’t a lot of islands for Wooster/Colbert to hide behind, or Smolensk / Mino divs on the enemy team if you decide to get close. You melt. Maybe slower than a Jean Bart, but you melt. And by the time you disengage from a range module Smolensk smoke (that you can’t kill anyway even if he’s sitting broadside in open water), you’ve already lost 30-50k HP and a few heals. Rinse and repeat

3) Kremlin loves islands, ambushes, flanking angles. Good luck repositioning unspotted when there’s a CV in play

4) “oh but Kremlin + Kuznetsov heal is OP reeee”. Umm, what about a conqueror that you get down to 3k before he prints himself a new ship and goes back up to 30k? Have we forgotten that exists? 

etc etc 

TL;DR - Kremlin can’t hit anything at mid-long range. At least not consistently enough to make it OP. Kremlin can’t tank forever (focused by 5-6 ships you melt in 2 mins or less) meaning you pay a heavy price for getting into effective gun range. It’s a very very situational ship. Strong at pushing a weak flank or if the enemy is dumb enough to give you full broadside at 5km. Utterly useless in stalemates. 

So is Kremlin OP? How is it OP? And who are the people that say it’s OP? Are you unicums, do you only play it in divs, how do you make it work? 

Or is it just potatoes that get deleted broadside at 5km and then scream “OP plez nerf”.. like an Atago that once accused me of hacking/cheating/aimbotting when he rushed my Lenin around the island and ate 4 citadels at point blank range?

Looking fwd to your thoughts 

Congratulations on ignoring all other discussions about the ship :Smile_great:

1. When you stay at 17km+ too long, that is not the problem of the ship. Get closer, that is your job. That is what the ship is designed for.
  2. See 1 and islands work in both directions. Do not ignore yours (see 3).
  3. Then use them! Other BB have similar problems with CV.
  4. Conq wins less...

Concerning 2:

Spoiler

Be careful with your speakers:

• Cool 1

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,306 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, novents sagte:

By HE resistance I assume you mean HE alpha resistance? Because you can still set fires. Even with a DD. 

I play smolensk too (a topic for another thread altogether). I can’t HE pen the Kremlin’s deck and belt. But I don’t need to. I shoot superstructure. You deal Alpha + set fires. Odd shells that land or bow / stern can also set fires. It’s ez farm anywhere between your concealment (10km) and max range with module (19km). Ez 50k damage or more per smoke. 200k dmg game if I have a couple of Kremlins to farm. 

Same with ijn/french or other cruisers.  

Kremlin burns just as well as any other BB, it isn't particularly resistant to fires but it also isn't weak to them 

the problem is that fires are a very slow way to kill and Kremlin has a short cooldown on her DCP

this basically means that if you need to kill a Kremlin with low calibre guns (wich won't pen) you cannot kill him in less than 5 minutes 

other BBs would die way faster because you can actually overwhelm their DCP

you don't need to own a Kremlin to know that she is op

all the numbers are publically known

Kremlin is obejctively very strong

her insane topredo protection is a fact 

her strong bow is a fact

her resistance to HE is a fact

her massive HP pool is a fact

her fast turret traverse is a fact

her 30mm overmatch is a fact

her high penetration is a fact

her fast shell velocity is a fact

her insane AA is a fact

all of these things can easily be confirmed by any player just by checking her stats

you don't need to own a Kremlin to evaluate these things

just check her average stats on WoWs stats

the numbers speak for themselves

• Cool 2

[KTS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
11,708 battles

lol it's a broken ship, you citadel him effectively only under 10 kms ( tried firing at a kremlin 13 kms away in my kremlin, 3 salves, 14 hits, not a single citadel) you have at worst 430mm of citadel, in the other parts you have 500mm of spaced armor ( 430+70 so a lot of your shells simply vanish) you are the ship who can resist the focus of the enemy for a stupid amount of time. Flamu say so because he is right, and there is a gigantic prove to his claim: stats

don't tell me that kremlin suffers the new ship syndrome, because it has now well over 800k games and the ship has been released 10 months ago now

so let's see the stats: overall

😞
Spoiler

1236287927_kremlintotal.thumb.jpg.b6dc595a825bd1c82f42628135c682c6.jpg

this are the overall stats, already here kremlin has the best stats of all the silver bbs, beating also the thuderer, yes you deal less damage, but as you are forced to get closer to the enemy you do more meaningful damage ( to cruiser and dds) so you win more, you also thank more and kill more than other bbs ( the fact of useful against useless damage can be seen across the board with British silver line bbs doing poorly even though they have the best average damage)

top 50%

✌
Spoiler

1381138743_kremlin50.thumb.png.4ff50ad3b3aaacd93108f9dff6184e92.png 

here the kremlin really start showing the monster it is, well above anything that isn't the bourgogne and ohio ( and the latter is in shooting range, sorry but not sorry for the pun!). 10% better kjill/match, 4% better wr than any other silver bb

top 10%?

Spoiler

380548623_kremlin10.thumb.png.3ecdd2ab66b6b80c0ecfee4c9c1a1527.png

still the same, kremlin keep shitting on anything that isn't super heavily gated

let's check what kremlin has:

Excellent dispersion ✓
30mm overmatch ✓
Best pen in the game at range ✓
No shell velocity drawback  ✓
Excellent turret traverse ✓
Insanely HE resistant  ✓
Deck armor & upper belt SAP immune  ✓
Insanely Fire & Flooding resistant  ✓
Excellent torpedo protection ✓
Insanely good armor belt protection ✓
Highest HP in the game  ✓
Excellent AA damage ✓
Absurd concealment of 13.4km ✓
Best rudder shift of all silver T10 BBs ✓

cons?

-1 lower heal ( offset by kutnezoff)

-large turning circle ( offset by the rudder and still, you are bb and the real turning circle, as shown by little-white-mouse is not that bad as the stats say it is)

-exposed citadel:( offset by the stupid amount of armor  and the spacing it has)

-at the end of the game the cv might be able to strike you ( offset by the fact that there aren't that many cv game and up until the end  game you have the best aa of the game, when the cv can strike you, you have already won)

you can survive stuff that n o other bb can, you can do soome really stupid push and come alive. In CW now it has become world of kremlin ( even more exacerbated from the cyclones)

like, how can you even say it's NOT op?

• Cool 7

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,306 battles
Vor 29 Minuten, novents sagte:

Let’s not lump everything together, HE, AP, AA... Kremlin is immune to HE alpha from smaller calibre guns that hit the belt/ deck armour. They can still hit your superstructure. Even a Mino can deal consistent damage to your SS which is like death by a thousand cuts. Against HE spam, yes your DCP has a shorter cooldown but you would be stupid to put out a single or double fire while being spammed because you will burn for the full duration regardless of short DCP recharge. 

Kremlin is tanky by design. And the design is to get it in 12km or less range. My point is in the current meta this “design” doesn’t lend itself to OP performance.  

there are two areas in which Kremin is not the best ship by tankiness:

Citadel - GK has the turtleback

Torpedo protection - Yamato has slightly more

by any other measure Kremlin is the tankiest BB in the game

that is a FACT

[CATS]
Players
28,085 posts
14,885 battles
3 minutes ago, MagicMooby said:

you don't need to own a Kremlin to know that she is op

She is not OP, just too strong.

The term "OP" is used here like hand sanitiser in a hospital.

• Funny 5

[YEBOI]
Players
292 posts
8,525 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Congratulations on ignoring all other discussions about the ship :Smile_great:

Hide contents

Well I was gonna use the other thread someone made to cry about Kremlin + Smolensk but it got nuked by the mods 😂 and I’m too lazy to search for others. 

• Cool 1

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,306 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

Depends on how you define OP

by WR she is the third best ship out of the 9 Tier 10 BBs 

she definitely performs better than the majority of her peers

• Cool 1

Players
8,456 posts
9,251 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Better a bit more sanitizer to be safe than too little though.

Anyway, the ship needs a meaningful nerf. Not some -50% hp on AA modules that is basically a slap in the face of anyone with enough of a brain to understand game mechanics.

• Cool 3

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,947 posts
12,802 battles
1 minute ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

Anyway, the ship needs a meaningful nerf. Not some -50% hp on AA modules that is basically a slap in the face of anyone with enough of a brain to understand game mechanics.

Next patch: secondaries fire chance reduced by 2%, aquiring data for 3 month for further tweaks

• Funny 4

[CATS]
Players
28,085 posts
14,885 battles
2 minutes ago, Bunny_Lover_Kallen said:

When you call too many ships "OP", then "OP" just means strong.