You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

Wargaming, please just stop

17 comments in this topic

[QARTV]
Players
455 posts
9,737 battles

Wargaming, we your player base, understand that we are nothing but trash that needs to give you money for ever increasingly broken, stupid, unplayable game, but seriously, you need to stop with your Smolensk and Kremlin overpower crap, because this will end badly for you. 

I understand that you are in process of creating new, even more absurd, idiotic, OP game mechanic and class - submarines, but just maybe, MAYBE you could spend 5 minutes to see obvious and fix those 2 ships, so that they are not AT LEAST that OP? 

Would it be too hard? I understand that community has been asking for this since those 2 hell spawns came out and you have been spitting in our face and doing nothing about it also since then, so here i am asking once more, because why not...

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,690 battles
7 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

Wargaming

If you wish to inform WG about something please do so.

Writing post on forum leads nowhere.

When I think about it, if each player would send a postcard to their office asking to nerf Kremlin, would they even admit that such a thing happened?

Players
292 posts
11,061 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

If you wish to inform WG about something please do so.

Writing post on forum leads nowhere.

When I think about it, if each player would send a postcard to their office asking to nerf Kremlin, would they even admit that such a thing happened?

I don't wana be the plz buf it guy but um.. Unless Kremlin AA mounts where always weak. They get knocked out super easily now. 5 min in a cv match and all where knocked out. 

38ac2fcf-5b40-4b4f-975d-d9e2f409276a.gif

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,690 battles
42 minutes ago, Sirius_IV said:

5 min in a cv match

Issue here is that you have to have a CV, and CV must be actively pursuing you.

Until both of this requirements are met Kremlin was not nerfed.

Maybe they have go to hard on the AA HP but it still needs some nerfs.

• Cool 1

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
730 posts
14,698 battles

Weird, Venezia beats Smolensk in average damage and winrate, but no-one complains about that ship :cap_yes:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,179 posts
12,712 battles
12 minutes ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

Weird, Venezia beats Smolensk in average damage and winrate, but no-one complains about that ship :cap_yes:

Perhaps because it does little to saturated Superstructure BBs? and you actualy can shoot back at it. Nobody complain agist Colbert either. Smolensk has just a toxic playstyle with both smoke and that citadel overpen BS.......

• Cool 3

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,829 posts
17,704 battles
18 minutes ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

That is because Venezia is only able to hit you every 20 seconds but the attention span of the average player is somewhere in between 0.1 to 19.99 seconds. /s :Smile_child:

• Cool 6
  • Funny 4

Players
372 posts
5,808 battles
1 minute ago, Spellfire40 said:

Perhaps because it does little to saturated Superstructure BBs? and you actualy can shoot back at it. Nobody complain agist Colbert either. Smolensk has just a toxic playstyle with both smoke and that citadel overpen BS.......

Use HE vs Smolensk = dead Smolensk.

[SMP]
Players
235 posts
7 minutes ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

Use HE vs Smolensk = dead Smolensk.

But...but...but.... using HE in a BB is strictly forbidden i thought.

Only noobs shooting HE in BB .

This is what almighty forumgods say...

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[OFFC]
[OFFC]
Players
119 posts
8,935 battles
9 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

Wargaming, we your player base, understand that we are nothing but trash that needs to give you money for ever increasingly broken, stupid, unplayable game, but seriously, you need to stop with your Smolensk and Kremlin overpower crap, because this will end badly for you. 

I understand that you are in process of creating new, even more absurd, idiotic, OP game mechanic and class - submarines, but just maybe, MAYBE you could spend 5 minutes to see obvious and fix those 2 ships, so that they are not AT LEAST that OP? 

Would it be too hard? I understand that community has been asking for this since those 2 hell spawns came out and you have been spitting in our face and doing nothing about it also since then, so here i am asking once more, because why not...

What? Didn't you know, that WW2 era soviet subs already used nuclear propulsion and homing torpedoes, not to mention the stalinium alloy?:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
4,159 posts
11,514 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, Hedgehog1963 sagte:

if you think Smolensk is OP, then play Smolensk.

It is op. It's easy to play. Easy to perform well in. Just smoke and click at whatever is in range. It melts everything. With half a brain you can't die in that thing. 

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,076 posts
11,253 battles
1 minute ago, Yoshanai said:

It is op. It's easy to play. Easy to perform well in. Just smoke and click at whatever is in range. It melts everything. With half a brain you can't die in that thing. 

Apparently so.   Makes my point for me.

[KAKE]
Players
2,725 posts
6,701 battles
1 hour ago, Spellfire40 said:

Nobody complain agist Colbert either. 

Probably because it's fairly rare.

A reasonably well played Colbert can be far more of a pain in the arse than Smolensk because it's so stupidly agile that it can dodge pretty much anything that's not a Russian railgun.

• Cool 2

Players
598 posts
3,419 battles
9 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

Probably because it's fairly rare.

A reasonably well played Colbert can be far more of a pain in the arse than Smolensk because it's so stupidly agile that it can dodge pretty much anything that's not a Russian railgun.

Funny enough i'm slowly getting to grips with my Kremlin as I want to be better at BB play and not just play DD all the time. I made the mistake of chasing down a Colbert last night, he was 12k away and I could not hit him for toffee, at least not to do decent damage. He burned me down with relative ease. I won't make that mistake again for sure :)

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,187 posts
11,272 battles
11 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

Be constructive

• When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic.
  • Your post should contribute to the discussion or the solution of the issue being discussed.
  • If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting.

Topic will be locked!

If you have suggestions about the game, please use the appropriate topic.

• Bad 2