Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valrond

Lunar New Year Premium containers drop chances?

38 comments in this topic

[NKK]
Beta Tester
873 posts
10,689 battles

Has anyone figured out the chances of this new lootboxes? I'm not sure if I want to buy any without knowing the chances of each item.

Players
1,738 posts
9 minutes ago, valrond said:

Has anyone figured out the chances of this new lootboxes? I'm not sure if I want to buy any without knowing the chances of each item.

some where, think it was reditt ( not sure where I read it, might of been in here??? ) they worked out it was 0.20% to get a ship

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,952 posts
12,874 battles
1 hour ago, Barracuda_111 said:

some where, think it was reditt ( not sure where I read it, might of been in here??? ) they worked out it was 0.20% to get a ship

Im pretty sure thats a supercontainer ship drop chance, these premium boxes cost like 5 euros, its much higher than that

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,800 posts
7,247 battles

Bought 2 for the 2.47€, gotten squat, and im leaving it there, since all of the ships in the offer, to me are just reskined silver ships. 

My opinion..... Defenetly not worth it. 

Only boxes if one wants to get from WG are the new year ones, all other are a complete waste. 

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 4

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,952 posts
12,874 battles
9 hours ago, Barracuda_111 said:

image.png.77c02adb3c85e0e4911c762df55385a1.png

image.thumb.png.1edf9d0efb36e8c88d0595ac852e48b2.png

image.png.90a5b93f106aa077afdbdb37952d96f2.png

thats not fukcing 22 euros worth. i dont care what WG says, its just gambling and moneygrab...

• Cool 3

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,659 battles
4 minutes ago, kfa said:

thats not fukcing 22 euros worth. i dont care what WG says, its just gambling and moneygrab...

How can you say that? The Mosaic camos alone are priceless! Also 750 pieces of gold on top of that? That's a bargain!

• Funny 2

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,952 posts
12,874 battles
8 minutes ago, Blixies said:

How can you say that? The Mosaic camos alone are priceless! Also 750 pieces of gold on top of that? That's a bargain!

yes WG have patched some ridiculous prices on the special camos, like 500 gold worth

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,659 battles
1 minute ago, kfa said:

yes WG have patched some ridiculous prices on the special camos, like 500 gold worth

To be fair, the camos are insane. And totally unnecessary and economy-breaking at the same time.

Players
1,738 posts

RE :-

image.png.fb4697a00f915df2c9ddde59263f4a42.png

Camouflages are not a lot of use, if your Fleet runs permanent Camo and I have a lot of acquired prem time, I am not complaining I am " discussing " I personal think coal and steel, would of been more useful as I could of picked, what I wanted to buy.

Regards

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
733 posts
12,705 battles
11 hours ago, valrond said:

I'm not sure if I want to buy any

you do not want to buy any lootboxes, ever in any game.

The only time when you can consider buying lootboxes is if guaranteed reward is something that you want.

As there is no guaranteed reward in this boxes you do not want to buy them.

You see what other guy got from 10 boxes, just imagine you got only the rightmost camo, but not 12 but 24 of them, was it worth 24EURO? If answer is that it was not, then you do not want to buy the loot boxes because it may happen, and there is no need to take such a risk.

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
3,116 posts
23,114 battles
13 hours ago, valrond said:

I bought 1 container from the shop, immediately got Irian... So 100% in my case, not planning to buy another though. Don't wanna any more ships for now... :cap_tea:

Last year, I bought 5 and got Mutsu, Ashitaka, Kii and Huanghe.... I think I'll stop buying those D*mned Lunar containers for good - All I really wanted was some coal or special signal flags, but nope... Curses! MOAR ships!:Smile-angry: A

Still haven't trained proper caps for all of those...:Smile_amazed:

Players
246 posts
12,458 battles

I bought 10 and got the bajo and the makuu within 4 boxes so drop rate looks like 10-15% (and a lot of camo, premimum and gold for my 21 euro i got atleast € 125,- back)

Something what i forgot I opened the boxes 1 each time i find i gewt more then open all boxes in 1 go. (christmas boxes gave me all ships aviable in the lists)

Edited by Onsterfelijke
addition information

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,659 battles
10 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Bought 2 for the 2.47€

How?

Players
2,075 posts
16,248 battles
5 hours ago, Blixies said:

How?

One by one would be the only way, since there's no 2-pack but you can buy single boxes.

15 hours ago, Barracuda_111 said:

image.png.77c02adb3c85e0e4911c762df55385a1.png

image.thumb.png.1edf9d0efb36e8c88d0595ac852e48b2.png

image.png.90a5b93f106aa077afdbdb37952d96f2.png

That's rough man, the only reason to buy a 10-pack is if you're expecting a ship to drop... but gambling is gambling. Glad I decided to opt out of this one, luckily the ships inside aren't that interesting so it made the decision easier.

• Cool 3

[XTREM]
Players
4,196 posts
11,532 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, kfa sagte:

40 days premium is 10€. He got a premium cammo which with a special skin is at least 15€+

So he spend 22. He got at least 25€ worth of goods. 

Players
2,075 posts
16,248 battles
1 minute ago, Yoshanai said:

40 days premium is 10€. He got a premium cammo which with a special skin is at least 15€+

All true. Let's be realistic, though, the only reason people buy these lootboxes is for the chance to drop ships. Remove the ships from lootboxes and only leave the other goods, and see how many people still buy them, even if most get "good value" out of them. Not dropping a ship will always result in disappointment regardless of the value of the other items that dropped.

• Cool 4

[XTREM]
Players
4,196 posts
11,532 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Captain_Newman sagte:

All true. Let's be realistic, though, the only reason people buy these lootboxes is for the chance to drop ships. Remove the ships from lootboxes and only leave the other goods, and see how many people still buy them, even if most get "good value" out of them. Not dropping a ship will always result in disappointment regardless of the value of the other items that dropped.

I'm just disappointed about them not selling the prem cammo outside the containers. Now that is what I would call scummy as hell. 

Because I don't want to spend 80€ on a chance to get the cammo. Let me buy them directly. 

• Cool 4

Players
7,252 posts
245 battles
14 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

I'm just disappointed about them not selling the prem cammo outside the containers. Now that is what I would call scummy as hell. 

Because I don't want to spend 80€ on a chance to get the cammo. Let me buy them directly. 

Well as long as you keep buying lootboxes don't expect that to change.

• Cool 2

[XTREM]
Players
4,196 posts
11,532 battles
Gerade eben, CptBarney sagte:

Well as long as you keep buying lootboxes don't expect that to change.

This is I think the first time they did this. All events before they gave the option to buy contents of the loot boxes separately. 

So I'm not buying any in this event for exactly that reason. 

Also the lack of super signals is disturbing. 

I could use some 700% fxp special signals right now. 

• Cool 1

Players
7,252 posts
245 battles

This is I think the first time they did this. All events before they gave the option to buy contents of the loot boxes separately. 

So I'm not buying any in this event for exactly that reason. 

Also the lack of super signals is disturbing. 

I could use some 700% fxp special signals right now. 

And will probs stay like that untill people stop spending on riskboxes. Because as long someone gives them the thumbs up they will just continue with this.

Something we were taught during on of my modules on how monitization works and how to reel people in and hook them in with various psychological tactics.

If it doesn't generate much revenue then weegee would stop and do what they did before.

Quite clever actually even if it is scummy how they get you to buy these things.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
4,196 posts
11,532 battles
Vor 1 Minute, CptBarney sagte:

And will probs stay like that untill people stop spending on riskboxes. Because as long someone gives them the thumbs up they will just continue with this.

Something we were taught during on of my modules on how monitization works and how to reel people in and hook them in with various psychological tactics.

If it doesn't generate much revenue then weegee would stop and do what they did before.

Quite clever actually even if it is scummy how they get you to buy these things.

Tbh im going to buy other boxes just to get special signals LOL

Just can't decide on which ones. The ones for 80 euros give 15 each while the ones for around 50 give 9 each. It's seems like buying 2 packs for 50€ will net me more 

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,952 posts
12,874 battles
1 hour ago, Yoshanai said:

Yes, because if you order a Wienerschnitzel and you get double the amount of french fries, 3 whole lemons and triple the amound of vegetables but no meat you should totally be fine.

[XTREM]
Players
4,196 posts
11,532 battles
Vor 1 Minute, kfa sagte:

Yes, because if you order a Wienerschnitzel and you get double the amount of french fries, 3 whole lemons and triple the amound of vegetables but no meat you should totally be fine.

You can just buy the Wiener schnitzel if you really want it however. It's in the premium shop. 

Why buy a suprise package when your aim is a ship???? 

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,952 posts
12,874 battles

You can just buy the Wiener schnitzel if you really want it however. It's in the premium shop. 

Why buy a suprise package when your aim is a ship???? 

Do you know why gambling is banned or age restricted everywhere in the world?

It doesnt work that way that "if you dont want to lose money dont play"...

Sign in to follow this