AlanCrax

Sick of getting reported for how i want to play

5 comments in this topic

[WAZ]
[WAZ]
Players
3 posts
5,286 battles

Hi, im sick to death of this reporting system, every time i play the way i want to play i get reported for just playing for fun, how the game is meant to be played, and everytime this happens i get banned from talking in chat, you need to remove this report and compliment system it is resulting in bullying and toxic behaviour, for expample if i want to playmy shima as a torp boat how it is in real life i get reported by my team for not capping but from what i recall its my choice and yet im getting punished for playing how i want to play, like the game says, this is resulting in my getting depressed and stressed due to it. its not what i signed up for at all, im gettting bullied for the way i want to play and its not fair! im sick of it and it needs adressing!

the reponse i got from this on the player support was appualing and shocking, so far i am yet to see proper player support for this game !

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,842 battles
8 minutes ago, AlanCrax said:

im sick of it and it needs adressing!

As this is just another topic about karma we repeat: Carma is useless, just don't care. If people could not use the report as a vent it would be worse. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,737 posts
6 minutes ago, AlanCrax said:

, you need to remove this report and compliment system it is resulting in bullying and toxic behaviour, for expample if i want to playmy shima as a torp boat how it is in real life i get reported by my team for not capping but from what i recall its my choice

I agree with you @AlanCrax

In My world its the " toxic trolls " get banned for 24 hours, until they can lean some 4king respect.

[CN_]
Moderator, Freibeuter
2,168 posts
6,789 battles

Thread closed

There are already enough threads about the report system and the Karma system in the Gameplay section, use one of those to discuss this if you really have to discuss it.

There are always players who report you if you don't do what they think you should do. If you are reported a lot you should consider to adapt your playstyle. Ships like destroyers usually have to take a supportive role, especially ships like Shimakaze with good concealment.

But you don't get chatbans just because people don't like how you play. If you get chatbanned, you usually violated some ingame chat rules. I can forward this to someone from WG if you want to know why you were chatbanned but I'm almost sure that there was a valid reason for those bans.

• Cool 3