Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LJNJ

Thanks to Wargaming for NY port music!

7 comments in this topic

[TTT]
[TTT]
Players
11 posts
6,197 battles

I don't usually write on forums, I've been so busy lately that I don't even have time to play game actively.

But I have urge to thank you for that outstanding music in port New York.

The soundtrack there is so relaxing that even my kids tend to fall asleep often in my lap, listening to that.

Please tell me how and where can I download that soundtrack?

Sometimes I put on headphones and turn on ships just to relax and listen that music.

Outstanding...

Thank you,

LJNJ.

[POP]
Players
637 posts
12,481 battles

A lot of the music tracks in ports are soothing and relaxing. I like them aswell.

A "WG music player" would indeed be appreciated.

ps. There is a good thing about idling at the port listening to the music as it helps the room stay warm during cold winter days!

[KOKOS]
Players
460 posts
6,789 battles

Yeah, great music in this game in general. Whoever composed this did a really good job.

I can't be the only one who immediately thinks of Star Wars when that theme strats to play during a battle. You know which one I mean, right? ;)

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,074 posts
12,854 battles
38 minutes ago, Altsak said:

A "WG music player" would indeed be appreciated.

Something like this? 

• Cool 5

[XTREM]
Players
1,885 posts
14,428 battles
1 hour ago, genosse said:

Yeah, great music in this game in general. Whoever composed this did a really good job.

I can't be the only one who immediately thinks of Star Wars when that theme strats to play during a battle. You know which one I mean, right? ;)

There are one or two tracks which give me a STAR WARS: Empire at War vibe as well

[RO-RN]
Players
901 posts
11,963 battles

The OST in this game gets a 10 out of 10 from me! We might not like what the gameplay/meta has become, what the future of this game looks like, the cheap marketing strategies but you can not deny that this game has one of the best soundtracks out there, especially the port music, it is so relaxing listening to sentou kaishi or victory port after a kraken,confederate and a high caliber! 

PS:The team that develops the soundtrack should get a wage income comapared to the marketing and balancing departments which should get sanctioned!

Beta Tester
3,218 posts
3,715 battles

I hadn't even realized there is port music in this game. Golly gee. I shall have to amend that oversight forthwith! :Smile_veryhappy:

Sign in to follow this