Sign in to follow this  
dank_kasztan

Last update seemed to ruin my game

3 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,552 battles

SInce January 18th, my game crashes or freezes in battle at random moments, usually a few minutes after the battle starts. I play the game since Christmas, and I love but it became unplayable. I tried reinstalling the game and updating the drivers but it didn't change anything. I know it's not my RAM bc I have 16GB and also the error message doesn't say it ran out of memory. If you have any ideas how to solve this feel free to write them down. thx :)

[WG]
WG Staff
4,595 posts
4,410 battles
Před 12 hodinami dank_kasztan řekl/a:

SInce January 18th, my game crashes or freezes in battle at random moments, usually a few minutes after the battle starts. I play the game since Christmas, and I love but it became unplayable. I tried reinstalling the game and updating the drivers but it didn't change anything. I know it's not my RAM bc I have 16GB and also the error message doesn't say it ran out of memory. If you have any ideas how to solve this feel free to write them down. thx :)

Try to check and repair the game:

checkrep.png

If it wouldn't help try to launch it in different way:

gameversion.png

And if that wouldn't help, try to reinstall the game again and after that make WGCheck, if possible also crash report and create a tiket on Player Support: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/