ciutarobert

[EU][EN-FR-RO] Looking for competitive clan for CB

6 comments in this topic

[PWNED]
Beta Tester
3 posts
2,817 battles

Hello!

I'm Robert, 22 years old. Been playing WoWS since closed beta on and off, and only actually recently got more seriously into the game, therefore I'm 

looking for a clan with whom I can participate during all seasons, with a community that also enjoys playing in a division and why not other games?

The clan that I'm looking for is also one where I have something to learn, to keep improving, so good stats and CB history would be appreciated.

Discord & microphone communication is also essential from my point of view, and is therefore a requirement, I'm not looking for a causal clan just go get bonuses from buildings.

Thank you for you consideration.

Stats:

https://wows-numbers.com/player/500209567,ciutarobert/

[R0GUE]
Players
74 posts
8,796 battles

Hey Robert

WE have a spot free, always get to Storm league and trying to push higher - currently looking for active players who want to participate in CB.  Naval Base Perks all but max'd out and we are always playing in weekly divisions.  If interested just message me in game.

Thanks, RJ

[-TAW-]
[-TAW-]
Players
67 posts
18,161 battles

Hi ciuta Robert,

I think you will find what you are looking for in TAW.

We are an organised active community with 2k members spread out over a host of games.

Check out our website www.taw.net

For questions: send me a PM by forum or in-game so we can meet up on TS and have a chat.

Hope to hear from you Greuter

[PWNED]
Beta Tester
3 posts
2,817 battles

Hello guys, I have found a clan that I will be joining as soon as my cooldown expires this evening, thank you all for your interest and time.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,183 posts
11,239 battles

hope you'll find peace in your new clan OP.

I'm gonna lock this one,

feel free to open a new one If you want to start looking again!