You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LovelyBerta

Will italian cruiser permanent camo be available again?

8 comments in this topic

Question

[-KC-]
Players
18 posts
1,442 battles

Title says it all. 

I'm really liking italian cruisers but I hadn'the chance to get the 'grigio-azzurro chiaro' permanent camos in 0.8.9 update since I wasn't playing back then. 

I like the neat look of those camos, as I like the camo on AGS for being not so invasive. 

Do you think those camos will be somehow available again, according to WG habits? 

7 answers to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,287 posts
8,944 battles

Hello,

I haven't seen or heard any news about it, so I think the answer is possibly? I wasn't aware the camo isn't available to those who didn't play 0.8.9. What you can do is ask the question in the official twitch stream of WorldofWarships on Thursdays were they do answer live questions.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,685 posts
14,147 battles

You can buy the regular permacamo Type 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 that are standard to all tier 6-10 ships, but you cannot buy the Grigio-Azzurro Chiaro camo.

I cannot think of many times in the past when such camo schemes became available again after the event. The permacamos from RN DD event, RU BB event, FR DD event, RN CV event, US CL event, New Year 2018 and 2019, FR BB event, Oktober permamcamo... I don't think I've ever seen any of these camos become available again. The only ones I've seen repeat are ones you could buy in the first place, like halloween/space/lunar new year camos.

[-KC-]
Players
18 posts
1,442 battles
2 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

You can buy the regular permacamo Type 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 that are standard to all tier 6-10 ships, but you cannot buy the Grigio-Azzurro Chiaro camo.

I cannot think of many times in the past when such camo schemes became available again after the event. The permacamos from RN DD event, RU BB event, FR DD event, RN CV event, US CL event, New Year 2018 and 2019, FR BB event, Oktober permamcamo... I don't think I've ever seen any of these camos become available again. The only ones I've seen repeat are ones you could buy in the first place, like halloween/space/lunar new year camos.

I was afraid of that =(

It's a real pity, the 'grigio-azzurro chiaro' camos are so much better-looking than the regular ones in my opinion.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,685 posts
14,147 battles
2 minutes ago, LovelyBerta said:

I was afraid of that =(

It's a real pity, the 'grigio-azzurro chiaro' camos are so much better-looking than the regular ones in my opinion.

I agree, they are easily some of the most attractive camos in the game.

[-KC-]
Players
18 posts
1,442 battles
On 1/27/2020 at 1:40 PM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:
On 1/27/2020 at 1:40 PM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Sorry to bug you again but it seems like Guepard (and maybe other french dds?) can get the French Navy permacamo (at double the cost of a tier 6-permacamo though). I googled a bit and it seems like it was available for tokens when French dds were released. 

So there is hope maybe =)