piponxs

[EU] [HR]Looking for clan

6 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
4,882 battles

Hello there. Im 30yrs old,decent player looking for clan. 

I speak English and Croatian .Im playing wows since 2015 .On forum since 2013. Previously I was in clan with my hometown friends but clan was innactive so we quit.Mostly  Im playing every day at night. All tiers covered .Im playing random ,ranked and I would like to try clan battles too. Have premium ships.Feel free to check my stats. I prefer team play rather then solo.Also Im using headset.

[DAVY]
Players
2,994 posts
14,554 battles

[DAVY] has started a second clan [JONES] the requirements aren't quite as strict.

We are looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use the shared discord whenever you are in game.

Have a win rate 50% or more

Minimum 500 random battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

[RNSF]
Players
350 posts
19,973 battles
604377378_RNSFNeedsYou1.png.e7489969cdcef28bff9a5f4b561b7bc3.png
LOOKING FOR PLAYERS WHO WANT TO HELP US PROGRESS IN CLAN WAR'S & NAVAL BATTLES
(CURRENTLY 2ND ON EU 13TH WORLDWIDE)
  WE HAVE REACHED STORM LEAGUE IN ALL SEASONS BUT WE NEED COMMITTED PLAYERS TO HELP US GO HIGHER
As with any 50 member clan, the level of commitment is varied, so we are looking to substitute out the more casual player, for players who regard Clan Battles as the main reason for being part of a clan!
So if you feel overlooked by your current clan give us a try!!
  • Cool 1

[-0_0-]
Players
209 posts
8,698 battles

Hi Piponxs,

I don't know if you are looking for a casual clan to play random battles in Divisions or a more competitive clan that also plays clan wars, do trainings, must be online at voice chat etc. We are the first type mentioned. We have a Discord server but it's not required to join it when becoming a member of the clan. We only expect you to play atleast twice a week if possible (with exceptions ofcourse). We are looking for active members to team up with in Divisions and to earn oil for the clan so we can unlock the next clan buildings asap for many discounts per clan member. Search for Division 1 [DIV-1] ingame if you are interested in joining.   o7

[R0GUE]
Players
74 posts
8,804 battles

Hey, we have a spot free at the moment.  Active clan always in Storm league and pushing to go higher.  Good bunch of guys who are always playing weekly division too.  Message me if interested.

Thanks, RJ