Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
rinkula_go

Fire bug

13 comments in this topic

Players
89 posts
29,379 battles

This wobbly roundish yellow "fire". I guess it's suppose to be in different layer, but now is on top and looks really unrealistic.

fire.jpg

[NHSOS]
Players
280 posts
11,142 battles

it is the illumination in the water. well, not so realistic, but I dont know if can be better. Remember that is a game with very good graphics over internet!

[-AP-]
Players
2,708 posts
6,532 battles
5 minutes ago, Minos_of_Creta said:

Remember that is a game with very good graphics over internet!

Graphics aka textures and effects arent sent over internet.

• Cool 3

[DKK]
Players
163 posts
3,364 battles

the real issue is that you can light someone up without even hitting them,   many times i have been set on fire without beeing hit this sucks and players are using this exploit,  some issues with tis islands some can bee shot straight throug, not fair play.

[CATS]
Players
28,250 posts
14,929 battles
13 minutes ago, kenalb said:

the real issue is that you can light someone up without even hitting them,   many times i have been set on fire without beeing hit this sucks and players are using this exploit,  some issues with tis islands some can bee shot straight throug, not fair play.

Nobody is missing you on purpose to light a fire :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 3

[DKK]
Players
163 posts
3,364 battles

no ofcourse not my point is that you do not need to hit them to set them on fire, like if you missed by half a boat lenght it stil catches on fire and many times i got hit on my mast and my ship looked like australia (sorry) that makes no sence at all 

[CATS]
Players
28,250 posts
14,929 battles
1 minute ago, kenalb said:

no ofcourse not my point is that you do not need to hit them to set them on fire, like if you missed by half a boat lenght it stil catches on fire and many times i got hit on my mast and my ship looked like australia (sorry) that makes no sence at all 

HE shells have an explosion radius.

• Cool 1

[UKMD]
Players
139 posts
3,307 battles

Vor 12 Stunden, kenalb sagte:

Vor 12 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:

HE shells have an explosion radius.

HE shells can only cause fires on direct hit

the explosion itself can cause module damage (and even detonations) but will never cause a fire

Sign in to follow this