Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

PSA: You can stock up the discounted upgrades (currently 50% OFF) on "rental" Tier X ships you got for the "Clan Wars"!

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,656 posts
16,790 battles

Hi all,

 

PSA: You can stock up the discounted upgrades (currently 50% OFF) on "rental" Tier X ships you got for the "Clan Wars"!

 

This way you can get those upgrades back for free in inventory when "rental" ships rotate out... :Smile_coin:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,665 posts
44,207 battles
51 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

PSA: You can stock up the discounted upgrades (currently 50% OFF) on "rental" Tier X ships you got for the "Clan Wars"!

 

This way you can get those upgrades back for free in inventory when "rental" ships rotate out... :Smile_coin:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Thx Leo:Smile_great:

10 million saved not that I need them but it is the principle. Resets and regrinds do cost.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NKK]
Beta Tester
875 posts
10,734 battles
6 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

PSA: You can stock up the discounted upgrades (currently 50% OFF) on "rental" Tier X ships you got for the "Clan Wars"!

 

This way you can get those upgrades back for free in inventory when "rental" ships rotate out... :Smile_coin:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Thanks. I've been doing this since CW rentals started. It's a good way to get a few modules for future warships at 50%.

But not everybody knows this, so thanks for telling it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OMPG]
Beta Tester
378 posts
6,686 battles
9 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

PSA: You can stock up the discounted upgrades (currently 50% OFF) on "rental" Tier X ships you got for the "Clan Wars"!

 

This way you can get those upgrades back for free in inventory when "rental" ships rotate out... :Smile_coin:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Thank you for this. I also used the discount to equip ten ships waiting in port for this discount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles
6 hours ago, valrond said:

Thanks. I've been doing this since CW rentals started. It's a good way to get a few modules for future warships at 50%.

But not everybody knows this, so thanks for telling it.

Been doing the same thing.

And telling everybody will just make it get nerfed more quickly. Just look at what happened to the doubloon compensation when someone started telling everybody :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,656 posts
16,790 battles

Hi all,

 

7 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

And telling everybody will just make it get nerfed more quickly. Just look at what happened to the doubloon compensation when someone started telling everybody :Smile-_tongue:

 

I posted it before as well (1+ years ago)... IMHO sharing with community is still important and this is not "abuse" of any kind... :Smile_hiding:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

To make the most of this buy everything in triplicate. I.e with the first 3 Rental ships buy 3x DCSM2, then with the second batch buy 3x Steering Gears.

 

Also note that you can expand your commander reserve this way as rental ship commanders go to the reserve when the rentals expire (including Perth), and if already full the reserve is expanded to make room. Important for newer players.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
7,088 posts

Well I guess it pays off in general just remember next patch we get new/changed modules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,058 posts
12,082 battles
54 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

To make the most of this buy everything in triplicate. I.e with the first 3 Rental ships buy 3x DCSM2, then with the second batch buy 3x Steering Gears.

 

Also note that you can expand your commander reserve this way as rental ship commanders go to the reserve when the rentals expire (including Perth), and if already full the reserve is expanded to make room. Important for newer players.

Only the first batch will have the upgrades discounted though.

 

Yes, awesome way to expand the commander reserve. I am sure @Leo_Apollo11 and everybody else knew about this as well :Smile_great:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×