You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sunleader

ARP Ships on 31st January ?

220 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,694 posts
19,848 battles

IF this is true, a lot of People might get Mighty pi$$ed considering WG wants to sell ARP ships now which were given fro free back then.^^

this might also explain why WG turned reward ships into full fledged premiums all of a sudden. 

The Questions are tho: 

• Is it true?
  • will WG bring only the old ships back? The fleet of the Fog consists of basically all known ships, like Yamato, Lexington, Hood, aso
  • will WG really charge full Price for These ships?
  • do the owners of the Takao have to buy the ship again to get the red camo? Or can we buy it for Dubloons separetly at a decent Price  (TVII Dubloon value?)

This gonna be gud...where's my Popcorn? 

• Funny 1

Players
89 posts
6,821 battles

I don't understand why ARP Takao gets a special red camo. Why not name it ARP Maya and be done with it? 
While on the subject, at this point I fully expect them to throw in ARP Musashi for giggles. I mean all the development costs they poured into Puerto Rico isn't going to earn itself back 

• Funny 3

[SV]
Players
1,107 posts
14,156 battles
6 minutes ago, Blame_RNG said:

I don't understand why ARP Takao gets a special red camo. Why not name it ARP Maya and be done with it? 
While on the subject, at this point I fully expect them to throw in ARP Musashi for giggles. I mean all the development costs they poured into Puerto Rico isn't going to earn itself back 

what are you talking about wg did a huge proffit on pr just check how many is on the servers and only a few hundred was free!

Players
89 posts
6,821 battles
Just now, albin322 said:

what are you talking about wg did a huge proffit on pr just check how many is on the servers and only a few hundred was free!

I tried to be funny and sarcastic and I failed at it. don't mind me

• Funny 2

Players
10,223 posts
12,008 battles
45 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

will WG bring only the old ships back? The fleet of the Fog consists of basically all known ships, like Yamato, Lexington, Hood, aso

Many ships from manga don't have known color palette, as manga is, well, black and white. Same goes with voiceovers.

Also manga is almost completely detached from anime, and first collab was more of "Arpeggio anime" than "Arpeggio manga" as anime had both colors and voice to go with

45 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

will WG really charge full Price for These ships?

And you think why they were turned into fully fledged premiums? Just look as "dragon" Myokos in store:cap_tea:

22 minutes ago, Blame_RNG said:

Because Takao had two color schemes in anime. Also Maya used black/pink than black/red.

From new ships that could happen... Yamato and Musashi. And I-401, once subs hit the game

[CAIN]
Players
4,694 posts
19,848 battles
3 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Many ships from manga don't have known color palette, as manga is, well, black and white. Same goes with voiceovers.

Also manga is almost completely detached from anime, and first collab was more of "Arpeggio anime" than "Arpeggio manga" as anime had both colors and voice to go with

And you think why they were turned into fully fledged premiums? Just look as "dragon" Myokos in store:cap_tea:

Because Takao had two color schemes in anime. Also Maya used black/pink than black/red.

Well, the Blue Dragon ship was already sold in the shop Long before they made it a premium, so there's that. 

Players
10,223 posts
12,008 battles
3 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Well, the Blue Dragon ship was already sold in the shop Long before they made it a premium, so there's that. 

AFAIK it appeared once, as freebie with Scharnhorst bundle?

[CAIN]
Players
4,694 posts
19,848 battles
2 minutes ago, Panocek said:

AFAIK it appeared once, as freebie with Scharnhorst bundle?

Not sure About that, i just know that i purchased it from the store for real cash, as WG for some reason didn't make it available via Mission like the other Draogon ship. 

IIRC, i payed around 20€ for it.

Players
4,566 posts
7,604 battles

I thought the collab with ARP ended a long time ago, have WG started a new one, if not do they have the right to sell the ships?

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
10 minutes ago, Capra76 said:

I thought the collab with ARP ended a long time ago, have WG started a new one, if not do they have the right to sell the ships?

No. There is no Info from WG yet.

Thats why I am asking here :)

The Reddit Topic References a Japanese Announcement for a New Collab with World of Warships.

So possibly they made a Deal to Sell the Ships again.

We cant know till WG makes a Public Announcement

Players
10,223 posts
12,008 battles
19 minutes ago, PassTheSalt said:

if it means i can get Nachi without having to destroy RU ships...

This time RU will destroy your wallet though.

• Funny 2

[THESO]
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
2 minutes ago, Panocek said:

This time RU will destroy your wallet though.

I dont mind *gg*

If they make the Right Offers I can into Wallet Warrior *gg*

I am closely looking at 2 Ships and 3 Commanders ^^

Players
10,223 posts
12,008 battles
1 minute ago, Sunleader said:

I dont mind *gg*

If they make the Right Offers I can into Wallet Warrior *gg*

I am closely looking at 2 Ships and 3 Commanders ^^

Russian version of "right offer" will probably mean 9-pack of weeb, for something like 220-250€, maybe 200€ if they feel generous and don't add (too much) bloatware

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,220 posts
14,732 battles

I'm not a weeb, but I'm pretty sure I could be persuaded to buy at least one or two, if it is true (and if the offer isn't entirely idiotic, of course)...

[XTREM]
Players
1,896 posts
14,465 battles

Since I have them all already, I'm hoping I can at least have the option to get Maya, Musashi and Yamato.

• Cool 1

Players
6,864 posts
11,298 battles
3 hours ago, Blame_RNG said:

I tried to be funny and sarcastic and I failed at it. don't mind me

Staying too long in this forum destroys every sense for sarcasm in sane people - not even joking ^^

• Funny 3

[SINT]
Players
985 posts
21,849 battles
On 1/24/2020 at 2:51 PM, Sunleader said:

Stumbled over this on Reddit.

Is this True ?

@Crysantos

@Sehales

Well the info matches the end date of the former Arpeggio based mobile game that failed and stops this month. Since the owners of Arpeggio would like to monetize their property a 2nd affiliation with WG ( no longer blocked by the former mobile game) might be mutual beneficial. Since such cooperation is not done because they want to nice but for both companies to make a profit, I think that it will be a cash thing now. To sell the goods they had to upgrade the ships to real premiums.

Well atleast I already have all ships and also the extra captains that came without a ship. The red Takao camo  alone will not make me draw my wallet.

Would pay for a standalone Maya (ship & captain) although she was from the first season while all the Myoko’s and Hiei are from the movies.

On reddit it was claimed that the voicelines of the ARP captains have been updated to comply with the current  voice options. Can’t check today but it fits the idea.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
3,547 posts
8,781 battles
2 hours ago, Jvd2000 said:

Well the info matches the end date of the former Arpeggio based mobile game that failed and stops this month. Since the owners of Arpeggio would like to monetize their property a 2nd affiliation with WG ( no longer blocked by the former mobile game) might be mutual beneficial. Since such cooperation is not done because they want to nice but for both companies to make a profit, I think that it will be a cash thing now. To sell the goods they had to upgrade the ships to real premiums.

Well atleast I already have all ships and also the extra captains that came without a ship. The red Takao camo  alone will not make me draw my wallet.

Would pay for a standalone Maya (ship & captain) although she was from the first season while all the Myoko’s and Hiei are from the movies.

On reddit it was claimed that the voicelines of the ARP captains have been updated to comply with the current  voice options. Can’t check today but it fits the idea.

Well of course its for Profit lol.

No Surprise there. WG is a Company. They do this for Money.

Still. I dont mind opening my Wallet for this one.

Possibly not for the Takao Camo. Cause I dont know if the Red one Interests me.

But certainly for the ARP Ships.

Unfortunately I was very Inactive back then. So I never got the ARP Ships. ^^

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
288 posts

There we go. Was as I said in another thread about this that an NDA is in place as Conway told us he could not comment. It all comes together now.

Will be nice if this is true, as I missed out first time they were available in game. Really like those snazzy camos.

• Cool 2

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

Reddit again with this link: https://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/202001240002/

hat tip: u/SeeKrieg

A captain and captain collaborating with the "World of Warships" TV anime "Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova-" will be on sale from January 31!

Jan 24, 2020 12:23

Wargaming is launching a collaboration ship and captain with the TV anime "Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova-" on January 31 in the online naval battle strategy "World of Warships".

The Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova- collaboration ship and the captain of the collaboration are back again!

1.jpg

Nine collaborations of "Blue Steel Arpeggio-Ars Nova" and "Theatrical Version Arpeggio of Blue Steel-Ars Nova-" previously appeared in "World of Warships" in response to many hot requests from everyone Ships and 11 collaboration captains are on sale! This time, the Tier VIIII cruiser "ARP Takao" has a new version of the permanent camouflage "Fog Fleet" Ver. Of course, the captain of the collaboration comes with a voice pack by the gorgeous voice actors of the TV anime original!

List of collaboration ships

Tier V battleship ARP Kongo

2.jpg

Tier V battleship ARP Kirishima

3.jpg

Tier V battleship ARP Haruna

4.jpg

Tier V battleship "ARP Hiei"

5.jpg

Tier VII cruiser ARP Myoko

6.jpg

Tier VII cruiser ARP Ashigara

7.jpg

Tier VII cruiser ARP Haguro

8.jpg

Tier VII cruiser `` ARP Nachi ''

9.jpg

Tier VIIII cruiser ARP Takao

10.jpg

"ARP Takao" Permanent Camouflage "Fog Fleet" Ver.

11.jpg

Collaboration Captains List

12.jpg 13.jpg
Chihaya group image (CV: Kazuyuki Okitsu) Iona (CV: Mai Fuchigami)
14.jpg 15.jpg
Takao (CV: Aimi Numakura) Haruna (CV: Hibiki Yamamura)
16.jpg 17.jpg
Kirishima (CV: Yumi Uchiyama) Kongo (CV: Yukana)
18.jpg 19.jpg
Hiei (CV: M / A / O) Myoko (CV: Ayaka Fukuhara)
20.jpg 21.jpg
Nazi (CV: Satomi Sato) Ashigara (CV: Suzuko Mimori)
22.jpg
Haguro (CV: Hiromi Igarashi)

[SINT]
Players
985 posts
21,849 battles

Well seems there is no additional new content in addition to the extra Takao camo. Was silently hoping for a Maya or even Yamato/ Musashi.

Well good news for players who missed out the first time and still want to complete their collection. I hope that WG won’t bleed your wallet completely dry though.

[THESO]
3,547 posts
8,781 battles

Good.

Takao, Kirishima and Nachi for the Ships.

And then Add Iona as Captain.

Thats effectively what I would like to get xD

Lets see if they offer any Packages.

As alot of the Ships are effectively the same Myoko Model. I hope they offer a Package that Offers everything at vastly reduced Cost given you basicly get the same Ship several Times.

But we will See.