nlegolass

New player looking for a clan

7 comments in this topic

[_TWT_]
Players
31 posts
1,690 battles

Hello everyone,

I've been playing 3 months now I'd say, I think I'm starting to be decent enough to look for a clan. Well you'll be the judge of that anyway, go have a look at my stats.

I work during the week Monday to Friday, so I tend to play an hour max per day during that period and a bit more during the week-end. So as you guessed, I'm not looking for anything too demanding time wie.

English is not technically my first language, but the wifey is British, so I'm more than capable of communicating in the international language. I'm French btw, but apparently you can't surrender in this game  (how preposterous) so that's not really a problem.

Reached Tier VIII yesterday with the Mogami. Tier VII with the Nagato, tier VI with the Ryujo. You will be interested to know I'm also a terrible DD player, if that's something you fancy.

[_TWT_]
Players
31 posts
1,690 battles

Thank you everyone for your propositions =)

I found a clan, so this topic can be closed:fish_aqua:

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
87 posts
26,203 battles
On 1/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, nlegolass said:

Hello everyone,

I've been playing 3 months now I'd say, I think I'm starting to be decent enough to look for a clan. Well you'll be the judge of that anyway, go have a look at my stats.

I work during the week Monday to Friday, so I tend to play an hour max per day during that period and a bit more during the week-end. So as you guessed, I'm not looking for anything too demanding time wie.

English is not technically my first language, but the wifey is British, so I'm more than capable of communicating in the international language. I'm French btw, but apparently you can't surrender in this game  (how preposterous) so that's not really a problem.

Reached Tier VIII yesterday with the Mogami. Tier VII with the Nagato, tier VI with the Ryujo. You will be interested to know I'm also a terrible DD player, if that's something you fancy.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,200 posts
11,299 battles
On 1/31/2020 at 1:04 PM, nlegolass said:

Thank you everyone for your propositions =)

I found a clan, so this topic can be closed:fish_aqua:

:Smile_great: