You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bad_Boy_Bon_Bon_Biter

Bajie 101 Thread.

61 comments in this topic

[LEEUW]
[LEEUW]
Players
493 posts
7,763 battles

Thing is, there is a ship in the shop called "Georgia" and it's the same price.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[BATES]
Alpha Tester
3,077 posts
12,065 battles

OP wants others to buy it so he doesn't feel bad, hehehe. Just kidding matey..

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Players
1,738 posts
Just now, hellhound666 said:

and is this good or bad?

Thats for the owner of both to decide.

If you want My opinion as a owner of both ships, I would say the guns on the Bajie seem " More Useful "  Same range as a Tomato Yamato,  harder to position in the Bajie over the Georgia, IMHO  

• Cool 1

Players
1,738 posts
1 minute ago, Shaka_D said:

OP wants others to buy it so he doesn't feel bad, hehehe. Just kidding matey..

Only played it a few games, but honestly I am feeling its a nice refreshing Ship to go to.

With these guns the less people have it, The Happier I will be. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

Weekend Tester
851 posts
10,072 battles

Well, I think its time all the new ships had nick-names.

For deep, er, cultural reasons, I think most Brits probably think of this particular BB as the "Onion Bhaji"...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[GRK3N]
[GRK3N]
Players
1,174 posts
6,418 battles

Dont think anyone complains about the performance of the ship. But the ship most likely interests very few people as most people are interested in the historical aspect of ships. These sci fi ships have a very limited audiance.

• Cool 1

Players
1,738 posts
2 minutes ago, cracktrackflak said:

Well, I think its time all the new ships had nick-names.

For deep, er, cultural reasons, I think most Brits probably think of this particular BB as the "Onion Bhaji"...

I am a Brit that lived in Hong Kong and I dont think it has anything to do with a " onion bhaji ~ Indian Dish 

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[SV]
Players
1,098 posts
14,029 battles
24 minutes ago, Barracuda_111 said:

Only played it a few games, but honestly I am feeling its a nice refreshing Ship to go to.

With these guns the less people have it, The Happier I will be. :Smile_trollface:

or you could just play izumo.........................

• Cool 3

[OCTO]
Players
1,227 posts
27,922 battles
7 minutes ago, albin322 said:

or you could just play izumo.........................

But you will not get a historically accurate Pig Comannder ... :cap_viking:

• Funny 5

Players
1,738 posts

I was asked to post this :-

@MrConway

@Crysantos

Quote :-

Hi

Since patch 0.90 all permanent camo's ( Xmas, Haloween and so on ) have an alternative more realistic camo when you switch view that theme off. That way you can enjoy your ship without a fantasy camo while still enjoying the bonusses the fantasy camo gives.

Now, for Bajie that is not possible !! When you switch the fantasy camp off it is just grey unpainted. ( but does give the bonusses )

Could you bring that up in your topic and maybe tag community managers also ?

~ Censored ~

Thnx if you want to do this

Beastofwar ( unhappy Bajie purchaser )

End Quote:-

• Funny 3

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,982 battles
14 minutes ago, Barracuda_111 said:

Now, for Bajie that is not possible !! When you switch the fantasy camp off it is just grey unpainted. ( but does give the bonusses )

@BeastofwarThis is the same for Puerto Rico - no big deal

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,413 posts
14,801 battles

Thanks for raising this, we will check internally about this issue!

Edit(h) says: for Puerto Rico we are aware of it and working on a fix, for Baije the standard permanent camouflage is displayed.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 5

Players
1,738 posts
1 hour ago, Zen71_sniper said:

But you will not get a historically accurate Pig Comannder ... :cap_viking:

I think the event is a representation and a celebration of the new Luna Year, a very important event in China and the Asia sub continent, which is taken seriously ( The Animals used ) by a lot more people than live in Europe, It has a interesting history behind it.

For my self it is as significant and relevant, as the weeb sub culture, as it was pointed out, above it is possible it will have limited appeal. 

Personally I enjoy The Luna New Year and the real life culture behind it. 

幸运的新年  

• Bad 1

[PANEU]
Players
1,015 posts
3,042 battles
Vor 4 Minuten, Barracuda_111 sagte:

I think the event is a representation and a celebration of the new Luna Year, a very important event in China and the Asia sub continent, which is taken seriously ( The Animals used ) by a lot more people than live in Europe, It has a interesting history behind it.

For my self it is as significant and relevant, as the weeb sub culture, as it was pointed out, above it is possible it will have limited appeal. 

幸运的新  

新年快乐:)  filthy Weeb. But if you are a Weeb why using Chinese? 

Back on topic. I would like to get more free content for lunar new year. I mean southern dragon was free for a really moderate grind. Now we are supposed to buy loot boxes with 0.0001% chance to get a ship. Even smaller chance the ship you want....... That's just saaaad:) 

[OCTO]
Players
1,227 posts
27,922 battles
14 minutes ago, Barracuda_111 said:

幸运的新年  

I fully respect Chinese culture and have spent some time in various SEA countries. However, I really (respectfully) disagree that there is a place for a Pig Commander in something that is advertised as a historical naval game centered around the first half of the 20th century. 

The only reason is to grab some cash, let's be real about it.

• Cool 4

Players
1,738 posts
16 minutes ago, Aixin said:

新年快乐:)  filthy Weeb. But if you are a Weeb why using Chinese? 

As such I am not a fan of weeb and anime, how ever I except and respect in my opinion that it one of the most modern and important artistic sub cultures invented, from an artistic point of view as important and significant as a Van Gogh, Sargent, Klimt, or who ever you want to name drop.

As this thread is about The Warship Banjie, if we going to be talking The Relativity of Artistic Movements it really should be in its own thread.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[P7S]
Players
186 posts

Ladies and gentlemen - an exhaustive Baije review on the basis of 10000 hours of gameplay.

Review: It is Izumo carbon copy for just 64 EUR.

Question: but, ehmm, but accuracy, but gun range, but reload?

Answer: NO.

Elaborate answer: with modules they are exactly the same.

WG_doing_business.jpg

In fact, what is funny (in above configuration) Izumo ends being the more accurate one - if you fill the slot for module 3 with ASM1 it has 247 m max dispersion at 25.15 km, while its carbon copy has 267 m (at 25.41 km). I doubt that sigma of 2.1 vs 2.0 matters here...

• Cool 4

[SM0KE]
Players
6,177 posts
14,670 battles
27 minutes ago, Aixin said:

Now we are supposed to buy loot boxes with 0.0001% chance to get a ship.

No idea what the real probability is, but FWIW I (being whale/idiot) I bought the 20 crate bundle, and got all three. I'm fairly sure I was very 'lucky' (depending on your view of the new ships) though...

I assume the freebies have the traditional laughably low chances that we know and love (?).

[PANEU]
Players
1,015 posts
3,042 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, Verblonde sagte:

No idea what the real probability is, but FWIW I (being whale/idiot) I bought the 20 crate bundle, and got all three. I'm fairly sure I was very 'lucky' (depending on your view of the new ships) though...

I assume the freebies have the traditional laughably low chances that we know and love (?).

Well.. I never got a ship out of crates. I even bought 6 of that Christmas crap (medium ones). I also never got a ship out of a SC. Idk if it's just me or others have the same results. Including SC and all sort of event containers I probably have opened about 200 containers with ship chance. Maybe it's also a personal thing as only people get free ships if they have at least spend 1k on wows. Sorry for conspiracy theories btw. 

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles
2 ore fa, Barracuda_111 ha scritto:

refreshing Ship

Izumo and refreshing in the same sentence sound quite strange :Smile_coin: 

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,177 posts
14,670 battles
25 minutes ago, Aixin said:

Idk if it's just me or others have the same results.

Not just you, from what I read over the year - this is the key issue with the gambling crates; for every silly bugger like me that gets lucky (in this case - I didn't do well at all with the recent RN cruisers thing, but did fine over Xmas), there will be someone that doesn't.

The main problem with all this stuff is that WG don't publish the odds, or give any solid indication if different ships have different chances of being dropped (I would be amazed if the chance of getting Roma, say, was the same as for Krispy Kreme) beyond that 'rare' ships are much more unlikely...

• Cool 3