Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Lunar New Year: Last Chance!

36 comments in this topic

Players
885 posts

Well I've seen the Prices, There's a saying in the North of England.  Flippin ek  thas  tekin the Pi*s  nah Lads" a full on D ick Turpin Nice One :crab::dance_turtle::crab:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
105 posts
2,142 battles

Put coal in the boxes instead of camos and I might even buy a box...

• Cool 2

Players
1,052 posts
15,102 battles

And make it 888 Doubloons. Jeez, you're really not following through on the lucky number 8 theme.

I rate this event a "4".

• Cool 4

[-TAP-]
[-TAP-]
Beta Tester
107 posts
11,956 battles

A stuck record event needs a stuck record response; percentage drop chance for ships?

• Cool 1

Players
175 posts
7,602 battles

I clicked "News" expecting another 24h premium or apolocontainer for yesterday's server crash (it just happened to affect me during 24h Premium active), but instead I'm reading an advertisement.

Hey, but it's my expectations that are wrong! - a friend said. "They're always like this, so lower your bar or get out of the bar" - he said. 

I've decided to remain consistent as well. I rolled in 4 fingers of my right hand, nails toward the face, and put my thumb in between the second and third, took a picture, printed it and hid it in my wallet in case Wargaming ever laid eyes on the inside of it.

And then I looked again and saw 3 red containers in my hold. Strange... If only I had a history of completed missions and their rewards to check whether I won them fair and square or became a successful beggar...

• Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[OHFK]
Players
257 posts
6,517 battles
3 hours ago, StanleyHTweedle said:

I clicked "News" expecting another 24h premium or apolocontainer for yesterday's server crash (it just happened to affect me during 24h Premium active), but instead I'm reading an advertisement.

Hey, but it's my expectations that are wrong! - a friend said. "They're always like this, so lower your bar or get out of the bar" - he said.

They are very consistent with apolocontainers: they always arive a few days after the incident.

So I expect them tomorrow or sunday.

3 hours ago, StanleyHTweedle said:

And then I looked again and saw 3 red containers in my hold. Strange... If only I had a history of completed missions and their rewards to check whether I won them fair and square or became a successful beggar...

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/lunar-new-year-2020/

Win a battle playing a Tier V–X ship, and you'll get a commemorative flag honoring the Year of the White Metal Rat, as well as three Wargaming containers. Each of them includes 1 day of Premium Account, 3x Papa Papa signals, and 3x Juliet Charlie signals.

• Cool 1

[NOS]
Beta Tester
35 posts
9,438 battles

drink a shot for every time u see a purchase button in this news

no please dont, there is 13 of them and u will suffer alcohol poisoning, together with wallet robbery ... 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Players
2,106 posts
9,549 battles

So it seems WG got lazy and decided to use the same old models of ships they already have... re-skinned them and put a different flag on them. Does that make them a different ships? I don't think so.

Also, these copies seem to be worse than the originals. Like Wukong being worse than Charles Martel in basically every aspect.

I mean... selling the same crap more than once isn't a new concept for WG ('B' ships come to mind first) but this is getting ridiculous.

• Cool 4

[-MCD-]
Players
62 posts
9,868 battles

Really not interested in any ship, as they aren't nothing special to their silver counterparts. Beside, I don't like, at all, most of latest premium camos. Imagine new captains, if any arrived, looking as been shot by any curtain-style, Christmas Tree or chinese pagoda-fireworks-box thing sailing around him... 

But what I really don't get is why WG doesn't sell those rare, truly historical ships. 

As The Mighty Jingles sais : ''It is what it is''. 

• Cool 1

[IJN]
Players
57 posts
2,952 battles

600+ sek for the Izumo lolololol it is not even a paper ship designed by the Chinese, this is not even a unique new battleship !! Izumo in Chinese tree aka ''Pan-Asia'' totally not making any sense.

Yeah, i will be gone from this game for awhile again until something else new and affordable, cya WG.

Players
2,106 posts
9,549 battles
16 minutes ago, PhantomSailor said:

Bajie seems really bad... Overpens a lot... bad accuracy and doesnt differ from Izumo.....
Either give it 100% better AA or better guns............

Nope, Japanese and Chinese ships should never come close to Russian ones.

Once Bajie becomes Blyat and sails under a Soviet flag... well comrade... then you'll see some real improvements.

• Funny 3

Players
100 posts

So Al Gore got it right somewhat.

We got now PigMan in the game. Will wait patiently for ManBearPig, I'm super seriall, it'll be big hit... with Al Gore in particular. 

And Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V ships are not even worth commenting. :cap_fainting: If some manufacturer makes keyboard without Ctrl, C and V please ship them to WG HQ ASAP. Thanks.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[GWN]
Players
116 posts

Only ship remotely intresting is Siliwangi. Only ship that is not re-skinned tech tree ship. Only thing I have to say about Baije: Half-man, Half-pig = Fully attrocious camo. Especially that big head makes me want to vomit. And side note. This yeah Northern Dragon 32€'s with 6 p captain + trinkets. Last year it was 15€'s with 10P captain and no trinkets.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
28 posts

no loot box drop rates => no purchase.

so far, the start into the new year has been comfortably cheap. I would have preferred an enjoyable game with tempting offers to spend my money on, but hey, WG providing people with decent games is soooo 2016.

• Cool 2

[-MCD-]
Players
62 posts
9,868 battles
4 minutes ago, Sturmi_0545 said:

WG providing people with decent games is soooo 2016

It's called ''evolution''... :cap_like:

Players
175 posts
7,602 battles
On 1/24/2020 at 4:54 PM, Zigiran said:

They are very consistent with apolocontainers: they always arive a few days after the incident.

So I expect them tomorrow or sunday.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/lunar-new-year-2020/

Win a battle playing a Tier V–X ship, and you'll get a commemorative flag honoring the Year of the White Metal Rat, as well as three Wargaming containers. Each of them includes 1 day of Premium Account, 3x Papa Papa signals, and 3x Juliet Charlie signals.

Thanks for the explanation. IMHO there should be a special Apolocontainer for such events containing 24h premium and some funny special apology emotes.

Like... for example I'd love to see a whale swimming around my victim after a close quarters combat. With a "sorry, mate!" dialogue "cloud" spurt.

• Funny 1

Players
124 posts
1,046 battles

About drop rate from containers:

I purchased (on main account) 10 and then 3x 1 big containers- got no ships at all
Made a whole new year mission and got all normal containers from it- no ships at all.

Yet another lottery with zero win chance.

I regret was so dumb and purchased big containers.

[-MCD-]
Players
62 posts
9,868 battles
11 hours ago, Myszauke said:

I regret was so dumb and purchased big containers.

Don't regret, mate! Just remember it next time you'll be tempted. :cap_money:

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this